Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Ziggy
Gaming 24/7 < (very true)

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ziggy

Advertise here
Does anyone? Really?

just that the thread sexiest pokemon really is starting to scare me with all the odd people with odd fetishes so there must be some one on the forum who does

Come on be truthfull
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Kurono
Remember?

Umm....bad idea......it is against the rules to talk about that kind of subject.......*reports*
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Charizard_Fire_God
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via ICQ to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via AIM to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Yahoo to Charizard_Fire_God
Meh, tch, it's just a question, tch, nothing breakin' tha rules as long as there's no explicit sexual talk. There's also a yaoi an' yuri club an' nobody minds. On the other hand, I sense a potential flame war, tch, so yeah, I think it should be locked. ;;
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Ziggy

what I'm gunna get banned for disagreeing with disgusting pictures drawn by utter psyco's
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Kurono
Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard_Fire_God
Meh, tch, it's just a question, tch, nothing breakin' tha rules as long as there's no explicit sexual talk. There's also a yaoi an' yuri club an' nobody minds. On the other hand, I sense a potential flame war, tch, so yeah, I think it should be locked. ;;

Oh crap....you're right..gah...my bad...well...don't let it go any farther then it needs to go....okay green...?
Whoa...I guess I got caught up...Bleh...well mods...nevermind deh report...I thought too quickly...
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Ziggy

you can't stop people from protesting about something as seriouse as this for god sake these people are'nt fans they're sick
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Kurono
Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Smeargle
you can't stop people from protesting about something as seriouse as this for god sake these people are'nt fans they're sick

Oh crap...I see the future. Okay. Let them do what they got to do..if it gets escalated any further...its their fault..
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Ziggy

alright sorry for alarming you
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Charizard_Fire_God
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via ICQ to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via AIM to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Yahoo to Charizard_Fire_God
A forum is a place where we respect eachother's opinions, no matter what our own are, and we do not flame them for it. Liking pokemon hentai is just like being a homosexual or a lesbian, it is a different sexual orientation, and this is called "bashing people". It is a free world and people have the right to their own opinions without being subjected to criticism or discrimination. Now I am going to go and report this myself before it gets any worse.
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Kurono
Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard_Fire_God
A forum is a place where we respect eachother's opinions, no matter what our own are, and we do not flame them for it. Liking pokemon hentai is just like being a homosexual or a lesbian, it is a different sexual orientation, and this is called "bashing people". It is a free world and people have the right to their own opinions without being subjected to criticism or discrimination. Now I am going to go and report this myself before it gets any worse.
I think its fairly under control now...and the word "hentai" means "prevert" in Japanese...and yes I did look it up...anyway...do what you have to do..
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Ziggy

Hmmm I guess...... Your right sorry for angrying peoples blood
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Rhykasho
CRY SOME MORE!

Send a message via ICQ to Rhykasho Send a message via AIM to Rhykasho Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rhykasho Send a message via Yahoo to Rhykasho
Mmm, this dosnt seem like a good idea anyway u could be talk about two different types, characters and pokemon, I for one shouldnt think u should brand people who like them as "sickos" strait away untill u get to know them better, also they could like anthro-rised pokemon more then normal pokemon that u see in the cartoon, this can surggest that the person like "human features" too
All very confusing in a way........yes o.o
Hai its brookes here just so you remember =p

Mated with the wonderful Runasutaru
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Natsuki
.bluefang.

Nature: Sassy
Okay everyone, the "Sexiest Pokemon" thread has been closed. Also, the discussion of hentai of any kind is strictly forbidden here at PC. So I'm going to lock this thread up as well.

*closes*

~Kelsey
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here