• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2006
Hello, I am R?kkan, a traveling mercenary who searchs for some hacking programs:
one that edits the sprite of trainer in battle
a pok?text (not made by scizz, the scizz one needs a archive that is not activing in my pc)
and one that creates events, because i do not know how to create one in Advance Map
Thanks for all, and I hope that I am going to be well came.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Welcome to Pc I hope you enjoy it here, if you have any questions or want to be friends Pm me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for only two people answer, and no one answer to my question u.u

Please, if someone knows programs to hack trainer sprites, create events and a Pok?Text (not the one made by Scizz, as I said, the Scizz?s one needs a program that is not activing in my pc)

If someone does not know one, just post : I don't know.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
I don't know how to hack Trainer sprites, and I don't know much about hacking, but if it's sprites you're looking for, I can help. I've got a ton stored on my computer. Anyways, welcome to PC! You can PM me if you want to know more about the sprites (I can't post more than once in this thread), or if you want to chat or be friends. ^_^

Back