Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page Relationships

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old February 21st, 2004 (06:51 AM).

What random relationships could you see (like, if you were thinking of a fanfiction setting/ background/ backstory/ whatever but were to lazy to write it down like me)? They don't necissairly have to be likely. And I don't mean romantic, mind you. I think there are enough shipping threads out there .
  • Elite Prima and Dr. Felina Ivy being sisters, and not just because of their...er...builds.
  • Ash Ketchum and Kenta being cousins.
  • Leaf Green and Marina being cousins.
  • May and Marina being best friends before Marina moved to Johto (maybe Marina missing contests, and that's why she wants to be an "idol" rather than a pokemon master).
  • Kenta and Brandon being best friends.
  • Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum being twin brothers split as children after the divorce, thus making Delia Ketchum Gary's mother and Dr. Samuel Oak Ash's grandfather.
  • Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak being cousins to Molly Hale, with Delia Ketchum being sisters with Mrs. Hale.
  • Throwing Ritchie in there somewhere with the Ketchums, Hales, and Oaks.
  • Giovanni being Lance's rebellious brother.
  • Lance and Claire being siblings or cousins (yes, I know, I'm a Dragonshipper, but I'm also assuming that that ship will never happen) in some noble family/ clan that has it's high-ranked members wearing capes and always trains dragons.
  • Lance the descendant/ reincarnation of some legenary dragon trainer.
  • Ash being Lance's rival in their former lives.
You represent... angst. You have an extremely cynical outlook on just about everything. It's okay to sulk and be depressed, but life is short, and you only get one. It's only what you make it, and only you can make it improve.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)