The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2005, 08:40 AM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Just as an aid to RPrs who didn't see the original Understudy RPs, I thought I'd provide a background information thread, and the links to the original two.

Understudy 1

Understudy 2

As to which of the two you should read, Understudy 2 is what much of the history and setting of the current one is based off of, I recommend you at least skim it. It introduces Chaos, goes through his betrayal and such. Sadly, it was not finished, so there are a few gaps that'll be filled in later.

Anyways, this place is also open for discussion of characters, plot, and anything else you're wondering. Ask either myself, dark_espeon, or, in a pinch, JJDR.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:59 AM
O
Your Mom

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O
No one's posting here so... Yea. I'm in TT:U3, and I'm Dual the Yin-Yang 2 sworded guy. xD
Old October 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
Well, I'm just waiting for Dual, Sheol, and Sean to stop fighting so it can be morning... And for Shiney to reply to what I put on page three. Meh, well, Dodger's right. And questions, ideas, comments, post 'em here. Or PM one of us.

Partners in Crime with Thalen.
We will loot you, b*tches.

Card by Capalex65
Old October 1st, 2005, 05:47 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

I'm waiting for Shiney too. n.n Cassie's with Blackwolf and him now. *waits for something to happen* I love this RP already. I look forward to watching it progress.

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com
www.theanimalrescuesite.com (Click the tabs.)

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:01 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
Yesh, yesh, we all are. *gets idea* Kreeeee!!! I have Paintshop Pro 9!!! I could make then Teen Titans Understudies Series into a comic!!!!! *wonders if that's a good idea* Then again, I'd have to master drawing backgrounds, draw the characters, decide which anime style to use....

Card by Capalex65
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:05 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

EEEEEEE!!!! Yes, that's a great idea! It might be hard at first, but I'm sure, with your artistic skills, you could do it! *endless possibilities*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old October 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Ng... But, first, I'd have to get permission from everyone to draw their characters.
And, they'd have to give me an extremely detailed description of their characters. I dunno, what if I mess up, or--or.... *no self-confidence whatsoever*

Card by Capalex65
Old October 1st, 2005, 07:03 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

I have faith in you, Saphi! *hugs* But it's your choice, of course.

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Old October 1st, 2005, 07:26 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

I'll do it!! But, it'll be a while before I get around to TTU3, so... *gets to work on older characters*

Card by Capalex65
Old October 2nd, 2005, 12:58 AM
O
Your Mom

Hope this helps when you're tyring to get an image of the character in your brain.
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/h...romachine2.asp
Old October 2nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to GodofPH Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GodofPH
Ah the hero machine. I've had some good times with that program.

Anyway, I got to unveil Sheol Devil's speed form. I can't wait to have a chance to unveil Flight, Swim, and Śiṭn forms.

I do signature banner requests. PM me if you are interested. (1/2)
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Actually, I have my own style(s) of drawing anime 'n schtuff. But thanks for trying to help, Outskate.

Card by Capalex65
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kurono
Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_espeon
Ng... But, first, I'd have to get permission from everyone to draw their characters.
And, they'd have to give me an extremely detailed description of their characters. I dunno, what if I mess up, or--or.... *no self-confidence whatsoever*

It wouldn't hurt to try...XD
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

You're right. It wouldn't. So, I guess I'll give it a shot. Dodger, whadoya think? *won't do anything without consulting second ruller of TTU3*

Card by Capalex65
Old October 3rd, 2005, 03:18 AM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
OMG I love TTU3 so much!! It's coming out so much better than all the rest... And to think I started the original... *Tear of joy* I'm so glad DE and Adamant decided to make a #3!!
Old October 3rd, 2005, 06:58 AM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Let's go for it. If you need anything for dialogue or such, talk to me.

Anyways, thankies JJDR, 'scool that you like it... All I can say is w00t for teenaged emo-angsty melodrama!

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old October 4th, 2005, 02:13 AM
O
Your Mom

TTU3 rocks. Dodger, any chance you can make another 'Generic Fantasy RP#****? That rocked.
Old October 4th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Alrighty, Jake. Actually, I was planning on asking you to write ze scripts 'n schtuff. I drew Jasper, and two new characters, Poison and Venom. I'm about to get to work on Eclipse and Raven.

Yesh, TTU3 kicks ***!! *came up with idea* Bwauaahahah, bow down to me!!! Sorry... little bit of weirdness goin' on right there...

Quote:
Anyways, thankies JJDR, 'scool that you like it... All I can say is w00t for teenaged emo-angsty melodrama!
Yeah, I agree.

Card by Capalex65
Old October 4th, 2005, 05:33 PM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to GodofPH Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GodofPH
Question to you guys, what do you think of Sheol and the Sheol Devil?

I do signature banner requests. PM me if you are interested. (1/2)
Old October 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Quite intresting. I'll have to practice drawing him in his devil forms, and they'll be in my style so it'll be different than the picture you gave us, but.... I'll do it. >)

*finishes Raven*

Card by Capalex65
Old October 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Kurono
Remember?

Bleh, when I created DarkFire I never got an actual image of the character in my head...so...its like...bleh..XD
Old October 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

You are going to do it then, Saphi? Awesome!!! I can PM you a description of Cassie if you like.

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Old October 5th, 2005, 12:57 AM
O
Your Mom

Here's a picture of Dual. =] http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachm...chmentid=26543
Oh and, I don't think I want the mask. Just make it messy black hair or something.
Old October 5th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Alright, but remember, guys, I have to start out with the first one. I guess it'll pretty much introduce some of the main characters, like Jasper, Saphira, Eclipse, ect, and show the Titans moving on.

And, oh boy, do I have a plan for the TTU ending.... >)

Yeah, sure, Amy, send one to me.

As for Outskate, I can do that. He would probably look better without a mask.

Don't worry, CharMz, I'll come up with something.

Card by Capalex65
Old October 5th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Still waiting....for Shiney... :dead:

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links