The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

Old October 8th, 2005, 12:37 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]

Advertise here
I still don't know what program you're using :o
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old October 8th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Pete
<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pete
He means "How do you make Bill's PC?"
Parents=None. Position applicable
Fan Club=None. PLEASE SOMEONE!!

PM me about vacancies.

Credits: Phoenixx

BISHIES: Rockman, Netto and Barrel from Rockman.EXE
PAIRINGS:
Rockman x Roll
Netto x Meiru
Netto x Enzan
Old October 8th, 2005, 02:10 AM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Yer, I was wondering how to make bills pc in Rpgmaker Xp.

Thanks Jaki,

One day your mum tells you that Professer Ark wants to see you in his lab. On the way there you encounter a Pokemon in the forest, It tells you that it has waited 1000 years for you and to follow it in to the cave, the pokemon (Jirachi) uses a spell to open a screet chamber that goes even deeper in to the ground called the shrine. There is a Sign and a stone next to it, Jirachi tells you that the forerunners of Rilko town made two stones the Time Stone and the Space Stone to conceal the energery of a secret power that could ripe out the universe, There stones were put in two far places At Azereth Mountain and Here, The Forerunners protect the Space Stone and I protect the Time Stone, I was put to sleep only to wake up when one of the Stones were taken and the Time Stone still which means that some has take the Space Stone, But how,the Forerunners would of never let any one take it, We must get to Mt. Azereth before its to late, If the two stones meet the fate of the universe will be put to the test!
Old October 8th, 2005, 02:39 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Yeah I got the bill's PC part I was just wondering if he was making the game in RPG Maker XP, I'm sorry I can't help because I didn't have patience yet to learn Ruby Scripting, right now I only know JavaScript which is what I use to make my game in Sphere.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old October 8th, 2005, 05:15 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

If any one knows how to script in rpgmaker xp could they please help me cause i'm stuck on making the pc and the menu.

Thanks Jaki,

One day your mum tells you that Professer Ark wants to see you in his lab. On the way there you encounter a Pokemon in the forest, It tells you that it has waited 1000 years for you and to follow it in to the cave, the pokemon (Jirachi) uses a spell to open a screet chamber that goes even deeper in to the ground called the shrine. There is a Sign and a stone next to it, Jirachi tells you that the forerunners of Rilko town made two stones the Time Stone and the Space Stone to conceal the energery of a secret power that could ripe out the universe, There stones were put in two far places At Azereth Mountain and Here, The Forerunners protect the Space Stone and I protect the Time Stone, I was put to sleep only to wake up when one of the Stones were taken and the Time Stone still which means that some has take the Space Stone, But how,the Forerunners would of never let any one take it, We must get to Mt. Azereth before its to late, If the two stones meet the fate of the universe will be put to the test!
Old October 9th, 2005, 03:47 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

I will learn Ruby Scripting whenever I find a good tutorial on it XD

Old October 13th, 2005, 02:29 AM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_DarkDragon_]
I will learn Ruby Scripting whenever I find a good tutorial on it XD
Ok, then that would be good,

Old October 13th, 2005, 11:43 PM
shadowmastermarcus
Shadow Lord =P

y not go see Blizzy, she can RGSS script
Old October 14th, 2005, 12:18 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

thanks i'll see her now,

Thanks Jaki,

Old October 15th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Recknin
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Recknin
yep the games prety good takes ages to download tough
Old October 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Savant

I can't see any text in the game, what font did you use?
Old October 15th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Dogboy2709
Banned

Nature: Lonely
I like the storyline. I like the part where the parents get kidnaped. and i just finished downloading the BETA.
Old October 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar
I can't see any text in the game, what font did you use?

I used the ruby and sapphire font

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here