The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old October 10th, 2005, 09:46 PM
DrCoolSanta
Erode away...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to DrCoolSanta Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DrCoolSanta Send a message via Yahoo to DrCoolSanta
HI! OP here!
Remember I had started a Humans hack now I thought of making it a game myself
this was the first so dont get to ...
First of all I read the rules and faq, I am not sure if this is legal or illeagal so dont say much about it if it is tell me I will change the stuff
The resources are from the thread here and the Hero is not changed yet
Screenshots are attached with this post
StoryLine
almost same as red blue or yellow except that pokemon instead of humans and humans instead of pokemon
Attached Images
File Type: gif humansscrsh1.gif‎ (26.1 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif humansscrsh.gif‎ (87.3 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links