The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old October 21st, 2005 (11:09 PM).
GMuser
Beginning Trainer

The screens are nice! I disagree with the texture being bad comment- they fit the GSC theme really nicely.

If you release the ms3d or 3ds or whatever, I would definetly make an example of the map in action!
Old October 21st, 2005 (11:22 PM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

The program looks just about the same as Anim8or, the only difference I see is that Anim8or is free...good luck with the GBA maps!
Old October 22nd, 2005 (12:34 AM).
Burned Soul
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Burned Soul
use 3d game studio its a great program to make 3d games, like gta san andreas , fifa 2006, all kind of games heres the link: www.3dgamestudio.com
enjoy it.

PS: I got the full version if anyone its interessed PM me.

Supporter games:
Old October 22nd, 2005 (04:55 AM).
Allstories
Elite Four

Nature: Sassy
Have you ever made a game with it? Because I've heard that it's garbage.
Old October 22nd, 2005 (06:13 AM).
slayerseitaro
Blood Feast Island Man

Send a message via AIM to slayerseitaro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to slayerseitaro Send a message via Yahoo to slayerseitaro
Ive made two demo games with 3d Game studio and ive used it from when it was A4 till now. It is vary awsome and it works great! I just dont have anyone that can make the models I whould need an animate them. I dont like doing that otherwise I whould be makeing a game with it now. But yes you can make games with it I just whouldet go from RPGmaker to 3d Game Studio because 3d game studio is done in C-scripts and there more advanced then those grabage RPGmakers that eveyone uses. Not to hurt anyones feelings but your only hurting yourself by useing them cus in the long run youll wish you had spent the time you wasted in rpgmake on a real language.

http://www.freewebs.com/necrosoft/

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links