The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old October 1st, 2005, 04:05 AM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Demo Released 9/10/05
DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=11...23/Pokemon.exe

Need Help! Pm Me or post if you would like to help out,

Hi every body, I am creating a game called Pokemon Steel Sky.The story line is that you live alone with you parents. One day the Professor watches a game of chess between you and your father. After a long hard game you win. The Professor likes your skill and persistence and asks you to meet him in his lab. You meet the Professor at his lab, he asks you have his last pokemon Blazeyard then he says that your mother wanted to tell you something. When you go back to your house there are a group Admanster Rebals at your house, you mother and father are being kidnapped as they are being taken your mother yells "Azereth, go to Azereth!".You ask the professer where or what is Azereth but he doesnt knew what it is.You set on an adventure to find Azereth.

I will be using Rpg Maker 2003 and Xp

If you would like to help these are the jobs I need

*scripting (Helping with the battle system makers and other stuff)

*Graphic artists (Sprites, Original pokemon & new pokemon)

*Battle system makers (I will need a few for this)

*And research team (too find out info)

*Mappers

I will post more jobs later

Features:
-New Team Called The Admansters
-Two Story Lines (one after the other)
-New Brand New Regions
-Two Games To Play (One in one region and the other in the other region)
-Girl and Boy (Fr & Lg Style)
-Brand New Pokemon
-Travel Back To The Johto and Reach New Islands
-Every Week After The Game Is Released New Ultra Rare Pokemon Files will be uploaded to help you in the game
-Secret connections with old regions *Cough, Cough, Plot Twist, Cough*
-When you enter another region you have to register your pokemon.

Your House:

Registering Centre:

I have included in my atachments the Logo and the little place were you and your parents live and route 1.

My Screen Shots Are In The Attachments :D

Please reply if you want to help out or say if you like,hate or you think my story line is ok.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home.JPG‎ (26.5 KB, 32 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Route 1.JPG‎ (37.2 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg steel sky logo.JPG‎ (65.6 KB, 59 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by jaki_kisur; October 9th, 2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old October 1st, 2005, 05:10 AM
Squirrel_
Ending It All

Nature: Relaxed
I like how it looks so far!

ENDING IT ALL
ONCE AND FOR ALL
WE WILL OVERCOME
THIS PLACE SHALL FAIL
TRY AND STOP US
AND FAIL EVEN MORE
ENDING IT ALL
ALL GRUDGES
EVERYTHING

~*The Last Will And Testament Of The Master*~

Will It Ever End?

FREINDS:
Raven's Phoenix
Cybex Mewtwo
Old October 1st, 2005, 05:32 AM
BleachXP.com
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BleachXP.com
you need some mapping work. they are blank and don't like right. especially the rocks. but the storyline is good. keep it up.

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 1st, 2005, 12:19 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

It is kind of blank i'll post another photo up later.
Old October 1st, 2005, 02:49 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

I have posted a picture of a new feature where you have to register to bee a trainer by going through tests at the end after you've aswered all the questuins you are given anther pokemon (Because the proffesor already gave you one). That all happens in the tower near the water.

One day your mum tells you that Professer Ark wants to see you in his lab. On the way there you encounter a Pokemon in the forest, It tells you that it has waited 1000 years for you and to follow it in to the cave, the pokemon (Jirachi) uses a spell to open a screet chamber that goes even deeper in to the ground called the shrine. There is a Sign and a stone next to it, Jirachi tells you that the forerunners of Rilko town made two stones the Time Stone and the Space Stone to conceal the energery of a secret power that could ripe out the universe, There stones were put in two far places At Azereth Mountain and Here, The Forerunners protect the Space Stone and I protect the Time Stone, I was put to sleep only to wake up when one of the Stones were taken and the Time Stone still which means that some has take the Space Stone, But how,the Forerunners would of never let any one take it, We must get to Mt. Azereth before its to late, If the two stones meet the fate of the universe will be put to the test!

Last edited by jaki_kisur; October 1st, 2005 at 03:32 PM.
Old October 1st, 2005, 03:28 PM
BleachXP.com
Trainer

sounds interesting. but ur maps r still 2 big and 2 blank. and the dirt looks weird. how it just stops all of a sudden and then starts on grass. were u holding shift when u did that. cause don't. it looks good in some things but that looks dodgy.

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 1st, 2005, 03:41 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
I agree, the maps are a bit weird. I can work as a mapper, graphic artist and researcher if you wante me to. just add me to msn: [email protected] or PM if you're interested.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old October 1st, 2005, 03:57 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Thanks, Dark Dragon I really need your help, as you can see i'm not really a good mapper. If you have any time could you make a steel blaziken (which is suppopsed to be Blazeyard)and I need some help on figuring out a name for the professor.I will Ad you to to msn.

Welcome To Pokemon Steel Sky Team
Thanks Jaki

One day your mum tells you that Professer Ark wants to see you in his lab. On the way there you encounter a Pokemon in the forest, It tells you that it has waited 1000 years for you and to follow it in to the cave, the pokemon (Jirachi) uses a spell to open a screet chamber that goes even deeper in to the ground called the shrine. There is a Sign and a stone next to it, Jirachi tells you that the forerunners of Rilko town made two stones the Time Stone and the Space Stone to conceal the energery of a secret power that could ripe out the universe, There stones were put in two far places At Azereth Mountain and Here, The Forerunners protect the Space Stone and I protect the Time Stone, I was put to sleep only to wake up when one of the Stones were taken and the Time Stone still which means that some has take the Space Stone, But how,the Forerunners would of never let any one take it, We must get to Mt. Azereth before its to late, If the two stones meet the fate of the universe will be put to the test!
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:31 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Wow, Luv the Title screen, Exept for the text, I'll let you rip the pokemon Words off of my Tittle screen pic if you want...
Old October 1st, 2005, 07:55 PM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
I think that adding a couple of routes to match the map will fill it up a lot.
Old October 1st, 2005, 08:07 PM
BleachXP.com
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzler121
Wow, Luv the Title screen, Exept for the text, I'll let you rip the pokemon Words off of my Tittle screen pic if you want...
if u have a pokemon rom you just take a screen of that and copy the text there. thats wat i did

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 2nd, 2005, 01:12 AM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

I will be releasing a demo very soon of the house,inside,route 1 and the lab

Old October 2nd, 2005, 02:34 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

ok, I'll make the maps in a more "pokemon-looking" style and the blazeyard, the only thing you didn't tell me was which blaziken you wanted me to use as base, because there's a Emerald and a Ruby/Sapphire one I think :\
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old October 3rd, 2005, 12:20 AM
BleachXP.com
Trainer

the RS was is the best. it looks sweeeet!

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 4th, 2005, 10:45 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_DarkDragon_]
ok, I'll make the maps in a more "pokemon-looking" style and the blazeyard, the only thing you didn't tell me was which blaziken you wanted me to use as base, because there's a Emerald and a Ruby/Sapphire one I think :\
Could you please make blazeyard out of Ruby and sapphire sprite.

Thanks Jaki,

Old October 4th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

This looks like it's going pretty good! I will be exited to see what happens in the future, If you ever need some custom/edit Charsets, call me.
BTW: I made a custom Shelly, so don't sweat looking for her!
Old October 5th, 2005, 07:40 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

working on it, I'll edit this later

--EDIT 1--
Metal Blaziken

I'll post the maps later

Last edited by [_DarkDragon_]; October 5th, 2005 at 07:57 AM.
Old October 5th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

Looks more like a statue to me. (no offense)
Old October 5th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Dogboy2709
Banned

Nature: Lonely
this game has caught my intrest. good job so far, can't wait for demo.
Old October 5th, 2005, 10:19 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
working on it, I'll edit this later

--EDIT 1--
Metal Blaziken

I'll post the maps later
Thats's good as so far, could you add red at the bottem of his legs were it is light grey.

Thanks Jaki

Old October 6th, 2005, 03:32 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

I changed it and I remade the very first map, just check it out and tell me if you like it so I can do the others.

Old October 6th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

Cool screens! The metal Blaziken looks like a statue still though. Eh, don't listen to my opinion unless it's good. I barely leave my computer.
Old October 7th, 2005, 12:04 AM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
I changed it and I remade the very first map, just check it out and tell me if you like it so I can do the others.

Thats better than i could ever do, It dosent look plain like my one. Just wondering what program are you using and what chipset ur using.

Thanks Jaki,

Old October 7th, 2005, 04:58 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

The chipset is actually 5 chipsets together that put all regions in the same chipset, it is still missing some parts, the program I used to make the map was Sphere

PS: If anyone thinks the metal blaziken looks like rock give me a pokemon that looks more like steel to you and I'll change the color.

Old October 7th, 2005, 09:32 PM
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

O.k then, Does any one knoe how to make pokemon withdrawable and dipositable?

Thanks, Jaki

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links