Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology > Webmasters Discussion Archive
Reload this Page PokeFusion:: My Pokemon Site

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Webmasters Discussion Archive

This board is archived.

Webmasters, present your site here. Get feedback on it, talk about graphics, layouts, web hosting, etc. Posting links to other forums/boards is not permitted.

Old October 29th, 2005 (01:15 AM).
http://www.pokefusion.com
Silver Tier

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BluePhoenix Send a message via Skype™ to BluePhoenix
Hello, this is my new Pokemon website PokeFusion. http://pokefusion.com at the moment it is still underconstruction but I hope to be finished up soon. Please tell me how I am going and how is the site.
If anyone wants help me out or wants to become a staff either e-mail me here [email protected] or pm me or simply post in this thread.
Thank you all for visiting.
~BluePhoenix

:: Back..After 4 years.. =) ::

:: deviantART ::

:: Sister : Lucy :: Emo Pet : Eon-Rider :: Nemesis : Lord Cookie ::
Old October 29th, 2005 (01:37 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Esupio
Well I like the site alot. I'm also a staff member there I update the site with any news of Uk happenings
Old October 29th, 2005 (01:44 AM).
Silver Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BluePhoenix Send a message via Skype™ to BluePhoenix
Thanks alot for the comments Blazin. And yeah after I saw all your skills there was no way to say no xD

Old October 29th, 2005 (03:50 AM).
Twilight
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tsugaru
what a nice site you got thereRahul i thinking im going to look through all da pages^.^
Old October 29th, 2005 (04:44 AM).
*zoom*

Send a message via ICQ to Myuureon Send a message via AIM to Myuureon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myuureon Send a message via Yahoo to Myuureon
Layout 10/10 ! No flaws whatsoever! Anyway, a VERY nice site ya got there! And a nice name. Keep working on the content though, but a very nice site!:D P.S : Where did you get that font that is on your Link 2 Us buttons? And, what font is it? XD

Visit These Links

|Gale of Darkness|Gale of Darkness Oekaki|Gale of Darkness Forums(Scar of The Gale)|My LJ|

*cough*

I coughed ><;;
Old October 29th, 2005 (05:08 AM).
Silver Tier

Hey TAB, and thanks I hope that they will be up very soon

And Thanks to you too Myuureon. I used two types of Fonts in the buttons. Rendensek and Visitor, and I got them from dafont.com. And yeah I will be working on the contents XD

Old October 30th, 2005 (05:03 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
Hehe, layout's pretty nice, it'll be better once you have more content but~

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old October 30th, 2005 (08:02 AM).
Shine On~

Send a message via AIM to Blaze Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blaze
The layout isn't too bad, it would be nice if you made the font colour white due to the fact the darker blue and the black font clash.

Other than that I wish you the best of luck ^_~

Total Pokemon
~Your Source for Pokemon News and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl~

Want To Be a Part of a ACTIVE Pokemon Forum? Then Join Shinou Community Forums!
Old October 31st, 2005 (12:04 AM).
Silver Tier

Hm, Looks like I have to get the contents up pretty soon.
And you are right. It would look good. I will see to this then and thanks for the luck ^.^

Old October 31st, 2005 (12:09 AM).
Jumeraat hai aja!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to $H-GAGE$ Send a message via Yahoo to $H-GAGE$
Hey BluePhonix why not mak a web on beyblade
Old October 31st, 2005 (12:16 AM).
Silver Tier

Woow! Like you read my mind! I am making a secret BeyBlade Website as it is one of my favourite Anime. Just I am not showing it to anyone at the moment xD

Old October 31st, 2005 (08:17 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

My Beyblade website died.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old October 31st, 2005 (08:22 PM).
Twilight
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tsugaru
I also had one*pretty nice one to*and then it died because the host shut down due to bank rupt X.X and it had over 5678 9 hits so i was upset but thats life ..and white would look good in the contents
Old October 31st, 2005 (08:50 PM).
Silver Tier

Heh, Well you all can help me out if you want, send me a pm. Anyways I will turn the fonts white then.

Old November 1st, 2005 (03:42 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

My Beyblade info is being integrated into my multi-Anime site... Jorge (Mihara) used to staff the Beyblade site XD.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 2nd, 2005 (01:49 AM).
Jumeraat hai aja!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to $H-GAGE$ Send a message via Yahoo to $H-GAGE$
hey how do we acctually make aweb site???
Old November 2nd, 2005 (07:00 AM).
Get in the Game
Administrator

Beyblader_Humza, that was nothing but pure spam. There are sticky topics in Resources that give you pretty much everything you need to start a site: hosts, scripts, etc.

Nice site, Rahul. The layout's very simple, clean, but effective. Except I despise the font in the banner, but that could just be me. Get some more content, and you've got a nice little site on your hands.
Old November 2nd, 2005 (08:07 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

The font in the banner probably isn't best for this style of website, although it's integrated into the background well. With that image, you should use a blocky cartoon-type font that stands out.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 2nd, 2005 (11:18 PM).
Silver Tier

Thanks alot Morkula. And I just hope I can run it nicely. And as for the font I will see what I can do.

I have also changed the colour of the category names like you all told me and I would like to know how dows it look now?

Old November 3rd, 2005 (02:49 AM).
Style Guru

Quote originally posted by Jedi_Amara:
The font in the banner probably isn't best for this style of website, although it's integrated into the background well. With that image, you should use a blocky cartoon-type font that stands out.
You're probably right, I'll think about redoing it (I made the layout) xD
Old November 3rd, 2005 (04:53 PM). Edited November 3rd, 2005 by Morkula.
The Manly Man of Steel

You should change the content font too~ Black is hard to read on that blue.

Make your own thread. And don't double post. *reports*

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 3rd, 2005 (05:28 PM).
Get in the Game
Administrator

Posts deleted. And I'm giving you a warning for advertising your site in someone else's thread and double posting.
Old November 3rd, 2005 (05:31 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

*pokes Robo* Deleting his posts makes it look like I double-posted now. Merge mine or delete the second one.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 4th, 2005 (05:33 AM).
The Stig - PC Site Admin

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via AIM to mewthree w/armor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mewthree w/armor
Spiffy layout, nice colors and feeling, keep working hard. 9/10.

------------------
I came here as a and will always be one.
------------------
PC Family | Pair of Angela | Twin of Sammi | Chi Cousin of Midori Chi
------------------
Seafoam Island - PC Community Site - Pokemon International Forums - Seafoam Island Forums
Seafoam Island Oekaki - Seafoam Island Topsites - Join ShiningMisdreavus Chat!
Old November 4th, 2005 (08:23 AM).
Style Guru

Quote originally posted by mewthree w/armor:
Spiffy layout, nice colors and feeling, keep working hard. 9/10.
Anything that could be improved in the layout except for the banner?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)