The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 7th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Sasuke_Uchiha
Ready to fight?

Send a message via AIM to Sasuke_Uchiha Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sasuke_Uchiha Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke_Uchiha
Do you think Ash will catch a both of them?Which pokemon will be caught first?Torchic or Mudkip?maybe torchic because he might like it to become Blaziken.Or maybe mudkip because he might like it to become Swampert.

Pair with kimi_catdemon

Last edited by Sasuke_Uchiha; November 11th, 2005 at 09:39 AM.
Old November 7th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Morkula
Play the Game

That has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read all day... x.x
Yes, in seasons past, Ash caught all three starters. Hoenn was different. They divided the starters between the three main characters. There is absolutely no reason for Ash to capture Mudkip or Torchic. >>

paired with cherrim ~ big brother of arago
4p games ~ 4p forums ~ backloggery ~ twitter
Old November 8th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Hibiki-san
Total NonStop Attitude

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hibiki-san
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEMENT MASTER
Do you think Ash will catch a both of them?Which pokemon will be caught first?Torchic or Mudkip?maybe torchic because he might like it to become Blaziken.Or maybe mudkip because he might like it to become Swampert.
Maybe Ash will capture a SPAMerite with special SPAM Beam and SPAM Punch attack hmmmm? C'mon for crying out loud. The new series is based in Kanto plus Combusken and Marshtomp are a part of the team. Why would they put in another Mudkip or Torchic? Ash has a fire and water Pokemon! Have you forgotten about Torkoal and Corphish?

Rant over...

STUNNER! STUNNER! OMG! WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER - We'll miss you JR!

Old November 8th, 2005, 06:11 PM
pikachu592
pikachu I'm darkedomon

Send a message via ICQ to pikachu592 Send a message via AIM to pikachu592
if you don't like this thread then why don't you close it?

This is my drawing of my digimon look at it!
Old November 8th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Hoshi
just myself....

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Hoshi
COME ON. Don't you make me sick!! The other starters? It COULD HAPPEN. Get it though your heads. It could happen, doesn't mean it WILL. Don't just slam someone, and don't call this spam! I doubt he'd catch a Torchic or a Mudkip but, just becuase someone brings it up, doesn't mean it's spam or anything like that. Please, for the love of all that is Pokemon, just disuss and NOT rag on the topic.[/rant]

As for the topic, I'd LOVE to see Ash catch a Torchic X3
Yeah, its best not to go to the anime for help with the games. I mean, when facing Brock, it's not like you actually have the option of setting the sprinkler system off to aid you in taking down his Onix.
Hoshi's PokePet

Ember the level 15 Torchic!
Old November 9th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Miss Reyna
Happiness~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miss Reyna
But Ash will not catch one even through he do a better job training it then May.

The only starter that could be caugth is charmander and only becasue there already a bulbsaur and a squirle on the show.

♪And live on to make others happy♪
♪Fellow HCSC: Midori Chi and Pink Tiger♪

Old November 9th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Light_Azumarill
Danny Phantom!

Send a message via AIM to Light_Azumarill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Light_Azumarill Send a message via Yahoo to Light_Azumarill
*NOTE: There are spoilers in this post. Don't read it if you don't want to know a pokemon that May gets in the future*

Now now, the others were just getting a bit frustrated because the idea of Ash catching the same pokemon that both May and Brock has is kinda... silly. I know May has a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur which are both pokemon Ash has had, but they were never on their teams in the same season. Save for the 'visit' that Ash's Bulbasaur made. It's just very unlikely that Ash would obtain one, and therefore it is in the same mold as threads whose topics are "Will Ash catch a Spinda? Will Ash catch a Feebas? Will Ash catch a Sneasel?" You know, that sort of thing.

For the record, I don't want him to catch a Torchic or Mudkip, seeing as May and Brock already had them, and it would be too repetitive. Like May getting a Squirtle... >.<
Old November 11th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

Even though this is pretty dumb question since ash varies his types.Not power.I linked battled with ELEMENT MASTER before.And I saw him with power only.Not different types.And this thread should be locked since it has SPOILERS.
Old November 11th, 2005, 07:09 AM
NiNGi
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NiNGi
Ash is a gaytard... I doubt he'll catch any of them.... =D
Old November 11th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
That statement isn't really appreciated - it's unbacked opinion that doesn't really help the subject in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Gamer
And this thread should be locked since it has SPOILERS.
Actually, there's no rule against spoilers.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old November 11th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Syaoran-Kun
Wave Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyna_de_la_fire
The only starter that could be caugth is charmander and only becasue there already a bulbsaur and a squirle on the show.
But Satoshi already caught a Hitokage, and then it evolved into Lizardon, so I don't see any reason for Satoshi to catch one again. --;

And for the topic, I'd love to see Satoshi catch both. I can pretty much imagining him have a Swampert and a Blaziken.
Old November 11th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Miss Reyna
Happiness~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miss Reyna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi X
But Satoshi already caught a Hitokage, and then it evolved into Lizardon, so I don't see any reason for Satoshi to catch one again. --;

And for the topic, I'd love to see Satoshi catch both. I can pretty much imagining him have a Swampert and a Blaziken.
What I mean somebody on the like Brock or something get a Charmander. Hopefully not May. She has already ruin the imanges of most beginner pokemon already.

♪And live on to make others happy♪
♪Fellow HCSC: Midori Chi and Pink Tiger♪

Old November 12th, 2005, 09:45 AM
DoubleWide
Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DoubleWide
I still think Ash ought to catch a Loudred. :D
Old November 12th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Nedrag Terces12
Lord of Latias

Send a message via AIM to Nedrag Terces12
doesn't brock have a mudkip and may a torchic and ash a treeko? i've only seen one pokemon advance episode so i have no clue whatsoever.

also does ash ever get any legendaries? though it would kind of be a spoiler if someone said so..
Old November 12th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedrag Terces12
doesn't brock have a mudkip and may a torchic and ash a treeko?
also does ash ever get any legendaries? though it would kind of be a spoiler if someone said so..
To that first question: You are correct.

And no he has never caught any legendaries

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old November 13th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Kylie-chan
the fae sorceress
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu592
if you don't like this thread then why don't you close it?
Because he's the Webmasters mod, not the Pokmon TV Show and Movies mod, and doesn't have the powers to. Also, we don't just lock threads we dislike. @@;;

And I totally agree with Robo. O_o; Why does he even need all of the starters?

あの交差点で皆がもしスキップをして もしあの町の真中でてを繋いで空を見上げたら
Old November 13th, 2005, 03:05 AM
MistMermaid
Digimon is better!

Send a message via ICQ to MistMermaid Send a message via AIM to MistMermaid Send a message via Yahoo to MistMermaid
Hoshi is right i think he will catch torchic first!!!

♥HIKARI♥

♪INUYASHA♪

Old November 13th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Crystal Clair
Shinji lover

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crystal Clair
Absolutely not. Ash has no reason to catch Torchic and Mudkip, he already has Corphish. Besides May and Brock have those Pokemon.
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Light_Azumarill
Danny Phantom!

Send a message via AIM to Light_Azumarill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Light_Azumarill Send a message via Yahoo to Light_Azumarill
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyna_de_la_fire
What I mean somebody on the like Brock or something get a Charmander. Hopefully not May. She has already ruin the imanges of most beginner pokemon already.
Eh..? How'd May ruin most beginner pokemon? Ash has gotten way more than she ever had.

And... I still believe that Brock should have gotten Ash's Charmander. He was the one that was so concerned about it. It would be like me taking in a sick stray dog, nursing it back to health, standing up to it's abusive previous owner, and then giving it to my best friend that drove me home with it. XD
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
I agree about giving Brock Ash's Charmander.

But yeah, they gave him the starters for the first two generators, they did something different in Hoenn and besides, you know that the other two were going to sit there while he and the audience are observing Treecko's coolness.

And this debate's been going for...a while. Heh. And I'm using my mighty Mod powers and lock it finally.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links