The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

View Poll Results: Should I add about Pokemon Fusions to the game?
Yes 19 57.58%
No 14 42.42%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Flameguru
Pokemon: Metallic Silver

Nature: Rash
edit their stats, change their hp.....well that was hard.....that was what u ment, right?
Old November 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

Nature: Adamant
Well heres the Very small update i said id bring tonight........

its umma small island town and the 4th town and a new pokemon.....its really just a fusion but it looks cool.....

I REALLY NEED A GOOD SCRATCH OR FAKEMON SPRITER who can do mea a set of starters.....(ex. whole families i dont care if someone can only do grass starters....hey i mean come on its a start........i need battle sprites too well i really could try my hand to this i could just edit the fronts idk...)

!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS SPRITE!!!!!!!!!

ALSO THERE IS A SPRITE IM GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL BUT I REALLY STRESS THAT NO ONE STEALS IT I ADOPTED ONE OF THE ONLY TWO SO THE CREATOR,WINGNUT, WILL KNOW IF YOU STOLE IT.....the sprite is TWOKARIO

Check out my DeviantArt account for info on my new project! Pokemon Tellurium.
My DeviantArt

Last edited by Minorthreat0987; December 1st, 2005 at 04:50 PM.
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:12 AM
pepsi.max
[ game designer ]

hey i like it. that island is like the one from the tutorial section. good to see that people are learning! keep it up!
Old November 17th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Blizzy
me = Scripter.new("Noob")

i like both maps,
the island needs improvement, because of the path on the beach.
just too many of them.
but overal it's great (7.5 / 10)

Old November 17th, 2005, 07:03 AM
zshadowzero27
Jounin

Location: I live in a place where i dont think i will tell you okay?
Send a message via AIM to zshadowzero27 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to zshadowzero27
Do yu think you will have a demo out soon?

Old November 17th, 2005, 07:37 AM
PokemonXP
Platinum Battler

Send a message via AIM to PokemonXP Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PokemonXP
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoLeAfCloVeR0987]
Well heres the Very small update i said id bring tonight........

its umma small island town and the 4th town and a new pokemon.....its really just a fusion but it looks cool.....

I REALLY NEED A GOOD SCRATCH OR FAKEMON SPRITER who can do mea a set of starters.....(ex. whole families i dont care if someone can only do grass starters....hey i mean come on its a start........i need battle sprites too well i really could try my hand to this i could just edit the fronts idk...)

!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS SPRITE!!!!!!!!!

ALSO THERE IS A SPRITE IM GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL BUT I REALLY STRESS THAT NO ONE STEALS IT I ADOPTED ONE OF THE ONLY TWO SO THE CREATOR,WINGNUT, WILL KNOW IF YOU STOLE IT.....the sprite is TWOKARIO
I'll help you sprite some starters. I'm having some trouble coming up with mine but I'll help. It'll take a while though so be patience. Do you want me to make them as sprites or drawings??

Clicking below will result in you being transported to somewhere nice.
Old November 17th, 2005, 08:15 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
I can also help making the starters (divide the work with PokemonXP).
I like the maps, it's good to see people are giving a good use to my island/beach tutorial :D

EDIT

I made my very first scratch sprites ever of a starter pokemon and it's evolutions and they came out better than I expected XD:

You can decide their names, I will do the backs later, here they are:

Now I shall explain, the first pokemon is a poison type, it is a worm pokemon that lives near radioactive zones (that explains the two heads) and the horns are for it to sting its oponent with poison,etc,etc
the second pokemon (evolves from the first at lvl 14) has now the heads more next to each other but still separated, it has a kind of material between the heads that is made both of diamond and gold and therefore this pokemon is very valuable, the ring on its tail is made of the same material.
the third pokemon (evolves from the second at level 32) has only one head but it is now very fat and huge because of the genetic mutations it suffered while evolving, it has now the diagold (name of the material) on its head and the material is a sphere of radius 30cm.
The second and third pokemon are rarely seen as they hide from people because they are afraid teams like team rocket might try to kill them to get the diagold.

First Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 50cm (length is 1 m)
Weight: 15 Kg

Second Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 120cm (length is 3 m)
Weight: 90 Kg

Third Pokemon:
Height (when it is positioned like in the image): 2 m (length is 4,5 m)
Weight: 500 Kg
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Last edited by [_DarkDragon_]; November 17th, 2005 at 10:49 AM.
Old November 17th, 2005, 10:51 AM
MasaXGPMat
Super Transcedent Milenio

Nature: Relaxed
woah there a amazing :D nice work
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_DarkDragon_]
I can also help making the starters (divide the work with PokemonXP).
I like the maps, it's good to see people are giving a good use to my island/beach tutorial :D

EDIT

I made my very first scratch sprites ever of a starter pokemon and it's evolutions and they came out better than I expected XD:

You can decide their names, I will do the backs later, here they are:

Now I shall explain, the first pokemon is a poison type, it is a worm pokemon that lives near radioactive zones (that explains the two heads) and the horns are for it to sting its oponent with poison,etc,etc
the second pokemon (evolves from the first at lvl 14) has now the heads more next to each other but still separated, it has a kind of material between the heads that is made both of diamond and gold and therefore this pokemon is very valuable, the ring on its tail is made of the same material.
the third pokemon (evolves from the second at level 32) has only one head but it is now very fat and huge because of the genetic mutations it suffered while evolving, it has now the diagold (name of the material) on its head and the material is a sphere of radius 30cm.
The second and third pokemon are rarely seen as they hide from people because they are afraid teams like team rocket might try to kill them to get the diagold.

First Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 50cm (length is 1 m)
Weight: 15 Kg

Second Pokemon:
Height (when it stands like the position in the image): 120cm (length is 3 m)
Weight: 90 Kg

Third Pokemon:
Height (when it is positioned like in the image): 2 m (length is 4,5 m)
Weight: 500 Kg
AWSOME they are so good i like died when i saw them....(jk) but they are really good...thanks a million darkdragon they will def. be starter pokemon for Glitter Black....but can i make one small change...which is where you have the cross shading(everyother block colored lightly) can i change the light color to a slightly darker color and get rid of the cross shading and do solid shading because when you double size it for RMXP it doesnt look right?

and okay pokemonXP i will look forward to your controbutions to my game..

you both will be credited

zshadowzero27- no i dont think there will be a demo any time soon...i need to code a few gyms and trainer battle and get a few more maps done b4 i even think about a demo.......

My DeviantArt

Last edited by Minorthreat0987; November 17th, 2005 at 12:57 PM.
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:56 PM
zshadowzero27
Jounin

Send a message via AIM to zshadowzero27 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to zshadowzero27
MAN THEY ARE AWESOME GOOD WORK!!! I give it a 10/10
i really want to play a pokemon game that someone here is making. So if you get a demo or when it is done PM me i really want to try this game out.

Old November 17th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

okay

now on to business......i need a name for the starter that darkdragon did.....right now i have Wormoison.....yeea i dont think its really good but as of now the basic poison starter is Wormoison...if any one has ideas of a better name then tell me but untill then its Wormoison....

(lol i crak up everytime i say that...WORMOISON HAHAHA! jeeze i cant make up names....lol)

My DeviantArt
Old November 17th, 2005, 01:11 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

lol, yeah, you can take the cross shading (I forgot you were using RPG Maker XP and I hope it's fine with you if I use the pokemon I make for you on my game as well)

As for the names

1st - Nastorm
2nd - Duokopf
3rd - Gianactive

if ou don't like them (or one of them) just ask me and I'll make another one XD
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old November 17th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

Quote:
lol, yeah, you can take the cross shading (I forgot you were using RPG Maker XP and I hope it's fine with you if I use the pokemon I make for you on my game as well)

As for the names

1st - Nastorm
2nd - Duokopf
3rd - Gianactive

if ou don't like them (or one of them) just ask me and I'll make another one XD
Awsome names and i wouldnt care if you used them i mean you made them i would expect you to use them.....

My DeviantArt
Old November 17th, 2005, 01:20 PM
zshadowzero27
Jounin

GoOD names for GOoD PoKEMoN!!!

Old November 17th, 2005, 01:21 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

ye I know but as they were made for your game you could want them only to be on it

Old November 17th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Eversoquiet
Trainer

hi, sorry for posting on your thread, but could u tell me where did u get ur tilesets???
Old November 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

game dev resource thread.................

yea im hopeing for an update later tonight im not sure it depends on what i finish

My DeviantArt
Old November 18th, 2005, 07:00 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

ok, I'll try to make the backs of the starter and its evolution and make another starter and evolutions

--EDIT--
I didn't make the other starter yet but I finished the backs of this one and the evos (I still have to work on the icons):

Last edited by [_DarkDragon_]; November 18th, 2005 at 10:03 AM.
Old November 18th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

Quote:
ok, I'll try to make the backs of the starter and its evolution and make another starter and evolutions

--EDIT--
I didn't make the other starter yet but I finished the backs of this one and the evos (I still have to work on the icons):
okay...THOSE ARE AWSOME AS ANYTHING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.....

anyway im unfortunatly going away this weekend so there will be no updates but i will work on the game.....(ill have my com but no internet :\ )

My DeviantArt
Old November 18th, 2005, 01:18 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

I made their shiny versions, hope you like them

Old November 18th, 2005, 06:14 PM
zshadowzero27
Jounin

Those both rock your pretty goo at those.

Old November 20th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

nice shinys...i dont know if ill use them since im not sure how to do shinys in RMXP (like make it so you dont encounter them as much........but thats okay).....there still awsome..

progress this weekend was.....well....lol 0%.....i was tied up with family matters but i have this wendsday to next monday off so maybe there will be a lot of progress...i hope

My DeviantArt
Old November 20th, 2005, 12:18 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

well, you don#t necessarily have to use the team like in the database, yu can create your own script that holds all the info about the normal and shiny image,s hp, etc

Old November 20th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

true....except im really not all that good at scripting....so maybe after i learn RGSS this summer......oh yes i just wanted to put it out there i might also learn Javascript so i can put out a sphere version of this game.........but as of now i cant even figure out how to make a game start led alone anything else...and i have to wait till summer because next semester is rought full of al lthe hard classes so yea there might be a 5 month break in the game idk i might jsut work a little on weekends fron january till june.......idk well see when the time come

My DeviantArt
Old November 20th, 2005, 12:35 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

I learned it today in 3 hours :x

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links