The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive > Archive January 2006 to April 2008

Notices

Archive January 2006 to April 2008 Second archival of the Game Development forums. Contains locked threads from between January 2006 to April 2008, and threads between this period that have been inactive for the last 120 days (since 26th April 2008).

View Poll Results: What do you think of the battle system?
Perfect 22 37.29%
Good 15 25.42%
Stick to the original pokemon one 13 22.03%
Bad 1 1.69%
Total Crap 8 13.56%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Budgie_boy
A bold new journey awaits

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Budgie_boy
Still sorry about charsets, I got a lot crap to sort out in my life at the mo so you won't hear from me in a long while...

WWW.bebo.com/lburgeacoustics - My Music [email protected] - Music Requests for Pokemon...
POA - Supporter
Old February 21st, 2006, 02:10 AM
Joey the Cockroach
Dino Crisis will never die!!!!

Nature: Adamant
you got the problem fixed yet dark dragon? i aint rushing you, just wanting to know.
Old February 23rd, 2006, 06:46 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
yay, I figured out something created an error with all my projects and not sphere, so all I did was creating a new project, copy everything from chromatite there and all I had to re-input was the game name and screen size :D Chromatite works again :D I'm so happy

EDIT
Budgie, I would really appreciate if you could at least give me what you have so far if possible and finish the rest later. I really need to show some plot screens so that would help a lot, I hope you solve all your problems
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old February 24th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Joey the Cockroach
Dino Crisis will never die!!!!

Nature: Adamant
alright dark dragon! knowing me i might have the same problems when i have sphere, i dont know.
Old February 24th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Budgie_boy
A bold new journey awaits

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Budgie_boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by [_DarkDragon_]
Budgie, I would really appreciate if you could at least give me what you have so far if possible and finish the rest later.
They are all finished, I can't get into my computer at home and there are a Heck of a lot of problems in my life, but as soon as I get them from my computer then I'll give them, I'm really sorry that It's taken so long...

WWW.bebo.com/lburgeacoustics - My Music [email protected] - Music Requests for Pokemon...
POA - Supporter
Old February 25th, 2006, 07:52 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
no problem mate, hope you get your problems solved

EDIT
As some of you might know, Pokemon Chromatite has fused with Pokemon Weather, this doesn't mean the storyline will go to waste, and I'll still keep working on the starter kit, we will first use Weather's plot then when you finish Weather you can use the save file and continue one the sequel for Pokemon Weather which will have Chromatite's plot. For now I won't post here anymore so this can be closed, I'll create a new thread called Sphere Starter Kit.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old February 25th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Waudby
Pokémon Odyssey!

Nature: Calm
kk good luck with the starter kit dark. lookin forward to it!

~Credit to Kyledove for the tiles.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links