The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 18th, 2005 (06:27 PM). Edited December 25th, 2005 by Faltzer.
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

I had to revive this topic since the other one was dead and many of them were flaming.So lets have a clean start at this.

But anyway welcome to the megaman NT warrior fan club.Enjoy this club.Megaman is mostly about a young 6th grader named Lan.And his netnavi.Which is his brother Megaman (Hub) who died because of a heart condition HBD.His father a famous scientist DR.Hikari.Who took Hubssoul and placed it in a newly born netnavi.Megaman.His weapon of choice is the megabuster.His mother is a great cook.(Like shampoo)Her name is Haruka Hikari.He also has pretty cool friends like Maylu.Who has a netnavi named Roll.And has a big crush on Lan.While Roll with Megaman.It looks pretty cute.Dex,With his netnavi Gutsman makes him the schoolyard bully also has a crush on Maylu.He competes with Lan and Megaman to have Maylu and roll have atention towards them.But they do not pay attention to those two.Yai well not much but that she is a rich girl that has a netnavi named Glide,a dignified netnavi.Perfect for a butler.Also she has a crush on Chaud.Chaud,cool,calm,colloected. He's a millionare his father is the owner of IPC.inc.A very important man.His netnavi Protoman is cool also.He is always competing with Lan.Always trying to make him mad.
Enjoy this club now.And no flaming or spamming.Thank you
Now this club is also about all the other Megaman series like Megaman Zero megaman X and alot more.

[SPOIL="This club might contain spoilers in the anime or other megaman related"][/SPOIL]

Members list

Owner: action gamer(me)

Co-owner:

Normal members
ELEMENT MASTER
Porygon
Msonic
Drew
Dracomancer_Tom
Legendary Rayquaza
Supreme Edgeboy Max
Old November 18th, 2005 (06:38 PM). Edited November 18th, 2005 by Sasuke_Uchiha.
Sasuke_Uchiha
Ready to fight?

Send a message via AIM to Sasuke_Uchiha Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sasuke_Uchiha Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke_Uchiha
How can I join?Can you help me action gamer

Pair with kimi_catdemon
Old November 19th, 2005 (06:25 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

All you have to do is ask.Ok you can join.I'll update the list
Old November 19th, 2005 (07:12 AM).
Porygon
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
Hahaha, mwar <3 I missed this old club, even though I wasn't a huge part of it [kept failing to find it x_x], so count me in <3 'tis one of my fav animes/game serieses hehehe <3

...And I have a bit of a crush on Roll X3 hehe
Old November 19th, 2005 (07:49 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

Ok then adds you to list.Welcome to the club porygon and ELEMENT MASTER
Old November 19th, 2005 (08:32 AM).
Sasuke_Uchiha
Ready to fight?

Send a message via AIM to Sasuke_Uchiha Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sasuke_Uchiha Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke_Uchiha
Thank you action gamer.Do you think more members will join?Well I think so.

Pair with kimi_catdemon
Old November 19th, 2005 (08:37 AM).
Porygon

Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
Mwar, I certianly hope so. It'd be so cool if there were alot of MMNTW fans here ~_^

*rambles on ranting about there being no ElecSoul*
Old November 19th, 2005 (08:51 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

Lol.Elecsoul.I wish there was one.But bass cross megaman is the bomb.I love that style.If it was not for gameshark then my other friend Alejandro would be begging me to give it to him.Then he says he disovered it.

Why not all of you MMNTW fans that are members post the link in your sig.Then they might want to come.

EDIT:Oh porygon.Can I use the megaman and roll cross fusion to put in my sig?I'll give you credit.
Old November 19th, 2005 (08:52 AM). Edited November 19th, 2005 by Sasuke_Uchiha.
Sasuke_Uchiha
Ready to fight?

Your are right Porygon it will be cool but for now there are only two members and the creator of this club.(members: ELEMENT MASTER and Porygon.Creator of this club is action gamer)

Pair with kimi_catdemon
Old November 19th, 2005 (08:54 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

You mean creator of this club.Not post.And I'm supposed to be the one to update the list.
Old November 19th, 2005 (09:08 AM).
Porygon

Mwar, well you're the only one who can update the list anyway, besides the mods but they have no reason to.

Heh. All my favourite elemental navis don't have a Soul Unison with MegaMan, that's just... blah. *would kill to see BurnerSoul SnakeSoul ElecSoul and SharkSoul* Heh... well, at least I can imagine what they look like, but too bad I'm not exactly an artist, I'd draw 'em [and my navi, DragonMan and DragonSoul X3] but... eh...

...And the sig image is a proclamation of my love for my GF, but if ya wanna use it, the original can be found in the art-ish section of Rockman.EXE Online.

*goes to put URL in siggie*
Old November 19th, 2005 (09:40 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

O.o.o.Thanks for the link Porygon.Youguys are like the only ones.
Old November 19th, 2005 (11:26 AM).
Porygon

Well, mwar, if it's just us all chatting that's fine too. It seems that the average MMNTW fan is either secretive or rare... 0_o

...Or just doesn't go to Pokmon forums lol
Old November 19th, 2005 (01:49 PM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

Yeah.I should change it to access.I think I might find the link to find episode downloads.
Old November 19th, 2005 (02:04 PM).
Sasuke_Uchiha
Ready to fight?

Well it might work if you want you add access to this club.

Pair with kimi_catdemon
Old November 19th, 2005 (02:09 PM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

I know this is random but

I could since this is my club.muahahahahhahahahah
Old November 19th, 2005 (02:20 PM).
Sasuke_Uchiha
Ready to fight?

I know this is your club and thats what I was trying to tell you

Pair with kimi_catdemon
Old November 20th, 2005 (06:58 AM).
Porygon

Ahh, mwar, Access <3 HORRIBLE dubbing/editing aside I love it <3 I have video clips I got off of a site that took them down, all in Japanese and only as few of them subbed but still awesome nonetheless

...And the theme song's the best of the bunch X3 hehe

...Link to eppy downloads eh? Mwar, I've been looking for those for ages. Every anime site I've looked on either doesn't have it or has taken it off <_<
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:03 AM).
Naoshi
lawl

I'm a huge Mega Man fan so why not...I'll join this club. I got back into the MMBN games recently XD
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:04 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

I must have them.They are my true favorite shows.Megaman and Naruto.

EDIT:Of course you can join this club.Msonic.And what games do youhave?
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:08 AM).
Porygon

Heya, Msonic! Nice ta se another MegaMan fan X3

...Ah, the BN games, mwar I gots addicted to those awhile ago X3 but I need to refine my strategies, I've never found a final boss I am able to beat
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:09 AM).
Naoshi
lawl

Not including roms, I have...

Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue moon.
Planning to get MMBN5DS for Christmas.

Outside of the MMBN series I have:
Mega Man Zero 1
Mega Man Zero 3
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X7 (not to be proud of...)
Mega Man Dr. Wily's revenge
Mega Man Xtreme 1
Mega Man Xtreme 2
Planning to get MMXC and MMAC for Christmas.

And counting the roms:
X1 X2 X3 X6 X8
MMBN5 MMBN1
MM1 MM3 MM5 MM6 MM7

You can safely assume I have been a megaman fan since 2 years ago
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:12 AM).
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

I see..I have the EXE series and also I have megaman and Bass.Anyone that has it got the CD's?

By the way.Anybody like my megaman Axess crossfusion Megaman and Lan Carrying Maylu.
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:12 AM).
Porygon

0_0 Mwar, that's a huge collection Oo;

All I have is the BN series on ROMs, lol, nothing to play the others on [which sucks 'cause I REALLY wanna play Transmission ;;]

Then again I'm a newbie fan so eh XD

EDIT: Hehehehe, mwar, I've seen that pic ~_^ I love it
Old November 20th, 2005 (07:13 AM).
Naoshi
lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by action gamer
I see..I have the EXE series and also I have megaman and Bass.Anyone that has it got the CD's?

By the way.Anybody like my megaman Axess crossfusion Megaman and Lan Carrying Maylu.
Oh yeah I forgot I have megaman and bass XD
That game is really hard, I only beat Cold Man so far. But it's pretty fun
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links