The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (07:32 PM). Edited December 9th, 2005 by Sawyer.
Sawyer
���

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sawyer

See, Kurosaki? I editted it out myself! I'm such a good wittle boy...
Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (08:00 PM).
Kurosaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legendary ACManga
hehe... so many people at this forum are making request threads. and most of them suck =D They think they're so 1337... xD
That was entirely uncalled for, considering your work isn't so perfect itself. And please don't say "it was a joke" in rebuttle to this post. This isn't the first time you've acted as you're superior to everyone, and it is quite immature on your part.
Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (08:24 PM).
Sawyer
���

hehe... xD there's a problem with saying that people are making request threads even though they've hardly started using their program? I'm not a superior to everyone, if you mean superior as in authority at this forum.. and really, if you're taking this as seriously as it looks you are... you must be really power-hungry. I've got a right to state my point, I see no rule in the Rules thread that says I'm not allowed to say that people are making a bunch of request threads filled with untalented work, especially after they say that you should definitely request at their shop. I'm not politically correct, but I know PC's rules. I've been here since September 2004, I know what I'm talking about. I've been posting in Graphics & Photography for almost as long as I've been at this message board. Don't tell me I'm immature, I'm just putting the truth into my message. "it was a joke"... I'm not that simple-minded, my friend. We're all entitled to our opinions, and I never said I was perfect. If you don't like me, ban me. Because it's pretty obvious you want me to leave. Honestly, I don't frankly care about letting my point get noticed. I'll stop, whatever...
Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (08:48 PM).
Kurosaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legendary ACManga
hehe... xD there's a problem with saying that people are making request threads even though they've hardly started using their program?
No, there's a problem with speaking in such a general fashion, implying that everyone is like that, and as a result hurting the feelings of others.

Quote:
I'm not a superior to everyone, if you mean superior as in authority at this forum.. and really, if you're taking this as seriously as it looks you are... you must be really power-hungry.
Sorry, I forgot protecting the feelings of other members makes me power hungry...

Quote:
I've got a right to state my point, I see no rule in the Rules thread that says I'm not allowed to say that people are making a bunch of request threads filled with untalented work, especially after they say that you should definitely request at their shop.
From the rules of this forum: "Criticising
When criticising a graphic/photo remember to explain in detail what you are getting at, no flaming and be helpful, constructive criticism is the key."
Hmm...

Quote:
I'm not politically correct, but I know PC's rules. I've been here since September 2004, I know what I'm talking about. I've been posting in Graphics & Photography for almost as long as I've been at this message board.
And I've been a member since February 10th, 2004. I joined on another account, entitled Legendary_Pokemaster. Also, as I may not be as active as you in this forum, I understand common courtesy, as well as what is against the rules here and what isn't.

Quote:
Don't tell me I'm immature, I'm just putting the truth into my message. "it was a joke"... I'm not that simple-minded, my friend. We're all entitled to our opinions, and I never said I was perfect. If you don't like me, ban me. Because it's pretty obvious you want me to leave. Honestly, I don't frankly care about letting my point get noticed. I'll stop, whatever...
Saying and acting are two different things, my friend. And I don't ban people I don't like, despite what some members think of the staff. I don't want you to leave, I never meant to imply so. I just wanted you to wisen up your attitude.

I understand you're apologising and all, but I still need to clarify my point here.
Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (08:51 PM).
Sawyer
���

Okay, I'm not going to fight with you, just wanted to make one more smartass point xD

"From the rules of this forum: "Criticising
When criticising a graphic/photo remember to explain in detail what you are getting at, no flaming and be helpful, constructive criticism is the key."
Hmm..." That's criticizing, I wasn't criticizing anyone, It was in my own thread. Look, I'm sorry, I'm angry for reasons other than unfairness, and I can't even begin to go into that.
Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (08:52 PM).
Kurosaki

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54097

You do understand all of those apply for every forum to? I believe it falls under the respect category, XD
Old Posted December 9th, 2005 (08:58 PM).
Sawyer
���

R-E-S-P-E-C-T... no one respects little old me *cries*

Sponsored Links