• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
Years
Okay, I may be a newbie at this, but can anyone tell me how I can insert the charsets from the Resource thread to the RMXP program? I get charsets with some simple trees, trunks and stuff. I need to replace them with the other charsets. Also how can I edit the other charsets. THX for your help!

2. When I download PKMN Illusion, how do I play it?

3. It says I'm missing some RPG Maker 2003 Runtime Package. Where do I get it?

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
1. there's an option on the menu for you to import tilesets, I think it's called resource manager or something like that.

2. That should be asked on the Pokemon Illusion thread.

3. That's probably the reason why you can't play Pokemon Illusion, you need RPG Maker 2003 and the RTP, you can download them both here: www.crankeye.com

and please next time you have questions post them on the Help/Request Thread. Only create new threads if the thread is about a game you're making (in which you need a detailed plot and 2 screenshots of the game) or if it has something to do with Game Development but it's not asking for stuff, for example a "Game Plot Discussion" thread would be fine but a "How do I open game blabla on RPG Maker XP?" thread is not because there is an appropriate place to ask for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back