The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Advertise here

Old March 16th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Ms Ketchum
Super Sprite Editor!

Advertise here
My dad died in 2002 the day after Christmas...He'd been in the hospital for a few days, and they brought him home in a cabulence (small ambulence) and he was really really weak. I cried every time I visited him in the hospital, no matter how hard I tried not to. Anyway, the morning after he was brought home he died at 7:30 a.m. while I was asleep. I felt extremely numb when my aunt first told me. I got up and sat in the living romm. My mom was crying. I looked into my mom and dad's bedroom, and my dad was lying on the bed, not breathing. I cried for the rest of the day.

Anyway, if something like that has happened to you, I'd like to hear about it. We can probably help each other out.
Old March 16th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
That's too bad, Ms Ketchum. I hope you're feeling better.
I've never lost a parent, but I have lost other family members. Both of my grandpa's and one of my uncles. One of my next door neighbors who was like a grandpa to me died too. Also, when a racecar driver named Dale Earnhardt died, I felt really sad too because he was my favorite racecar driver. Hopefully I won't have to experience another death for a long time.
Old March 16th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Cosmo
Is gone......

Oh dear, that is so sad. Sorry about your father. I haven't lost any of my parents. But I lost my grandma just yesterday.
Old March 17th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Flaming Torchic
HalOWNED!

Location: No longer at the top of the Forum Leaders page. ;_;
I am sorry for the loss of your father, the pain in your heart must be unbearable. I hope you are alright now, because I can gaurantee that your dad would not want you sad.

Well, I have not lost my mom or dad, but I lost my grandpa in November 2002, surprisingly I wasn't that sad, but I guess that's what happens when you don't know them that well. =\

Experience a Gaming Revolution!
Old March 17th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Losing a parent is always painful, I'm sorry.
As for me, I don't have a dad so if my mom died I'd be completely shattered. We live with my grandparents so they would take care of me, but I'm very protective of my mother. I know it'll happen someday but I'm happy for each day I have with her now, and that she's healthy at the moment.
Old March 17th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Legendary_Pokegirl
~Change the World~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Legendary_Pokegirl
Im really sorry Ms Ketchum. Like everyone else is saying, its really hard to loose someone you love. I know how you feel. I haven't lost a parent, but I am always worrying that I will. I have lost three of my Grandmas, and I only have one left.
The space between our hug
An endless dream
Cutting through the rainbow
Heading for the promised light
Unpaired~Triplets with Jolteon!!! and Dark_Pikachu~Evil Twins with Eliana~Rivals with Max Hunter~Sidekick of Moonlight Dreams~Sibling of Marina99~Real Sibling of Daiaki
~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
Old March 17th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Sayuri no Hoshi
♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥

Aw, I'm sorry to hear your loss of parents and close family members. My Mom never really knew her Dad because he died from lung cancer when she was fifteen months old. Now my grandmother (my Mom's mother) is the only grandparent I have left, too.

|| be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it ||

| c h r y s t i e | partners in crime | k a y l e i g h |
Old March 17th, 2004, 12:01 PM
The King of Water Pokemon
Admiring my Avatar

Send a message via AIM to The King of Water Pokemon Send a message via Yahoo to The King of Water Pokemon
Well, I lost an aunt in November 2002. I cried a lot, especially when I read at her funeral. The sad thing was she got married in September. Then, I almost lost my Pop Pop to a heart attack.

I've never lost a parent, and I don't want to for a long time. I'm truly sorry to those who lose someone close to them and those who are affected by their sadness.

~TKoWP
Old March 17th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Pokemaster10000

Send a message via AIM to Pokemaster10000 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pokemaster10000
I never lost a parent, which I'm happy about that.
My grandma died in 2000 which I remember because I was reading
Pokemon The Movie 2000 at that time. I was crying a lot and I refused to leave the funeral but later my parents promised me that I can see my grandma the next day. Now I still feel the same way.
*sniff* Now I really miss her. :'(
Old March 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Aww, I'm so sorry about your father's death Ms Ketchum, and same for your grandmother too, Cosmo. I was hoping that she would make it.

As for me, I haven't lost a parent yet. My dad lives far away, and I don't see him often, so we're not really close. As for my mom... If she died, I don't know what I'd do.
Old March 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM
paige pelletier
Fruits Basket (Furba) fan

MY aunt died she owned an icecream store IM SOOOOOO SORRY WE SHOULD MAKE MAMORIAL!!
Old March 20th, 2004, 08:37 AM
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Mister Revolution Man

Location: NYC, in a bakery, eating croissants with Dakota, mayn!
Send a message via Yahoo to ^^NICK^^ v.2.0
I've had close encounters with my mom and blood clots, but no, none of my parents or grandparents have died. I'm sorry Ms. Ketchum, I hope you're feeling better.

I am now known as NICK v.3.0

SIG LINE EDITED: Don't put remarks about other members like that Nick.
Old March 21st, 2004, 04:35 PM
digi-kun
Hourai NEET

my grandparent died...um...he got a heart attack, and then he got sick...i cant quite remember...

Partner in crime and fellow singbot: the devilicious iruchii
Old March 23rd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Greed
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Rash
I'm sorry about your loss, Mrs. Ketchum.. It seems so painful. I know how it feels, my friend (14) died of a seizure.. And she was so young, and so bright. She didn't deserve to die.. Actually, dying seems like such a nice thing. At least your dad's at peace, and not suffering anymore.

Although I never lost a parent, I don't think I'd cry if my dad died.. Maybe cus we weren't close, maybe cus he never cared about me or sumthin'.. My dad was caught by the immigration police and was shipped back to mexico, now its only my mum, my bro, and me. My brother misses dad, my mum's angry, and I am calm. I dunno why, makes me feel like such a heartless person tho. Besides, its not like I'm not used to it. He left us a bunch of times, anyways, the moral of this is..

At least you cried for your dad.. Unlike me, who couldn't stop smiling.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here