The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2004, 08:33 PM
HIM
Two Minutes Till Midnight

Send a message via AIM to HIM Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HIM Send a message via Yahoo to HIM
Okeys, Anyone can join. Have fun.

I know's who's gonna join. DUDE! XD

GC Rocks!

. . . : : L O V E F I S T F U R Y : : . . .

This Post Was Brought To You By: Giggle Cream. Beacuse Dessert SHOULD Be Funny.
(PM Me to get your advertisement here! Avalible in 1 week limits only)

Everyone, this is Ozzy (Umbreon) and Bam (Latios)

I hope I die before I get old! I'm sure I will
thanks to this life of excess I lead.

Old March 20th, 2004, 04:10 AM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
Hey! I was gonna start this club tonight! *glares* Well, at least let me be co-leader of the group! I love GC!

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old March 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM
HIM

Send a message via AIM to HIM Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HIM Send a message via Yahoo to HIM
Ok, I love GC too. I saw them live at a little tiny skatepark. They're local ya know.

Leaders:
-HIM (Now Takumi Fujiwara)
-Jedi_Amara

Yayness!

[EDIT] Hey, Jedi_Amara, wanna pair up?[/EDIT]

Last edited by HIM; March 21st, 2004 at 08:13 PM.
Old March 21st, 2004, 02:53 AM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

OK... Yayness! I love GC! *sings Riot Girl* Let's go! Pairup time!

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old March 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
HIM

Ok! yayness. sings *Girls and Boys* cuz its what I'm listening to.

Old March 21st, 2004, 08:10 PM
HIM

I changed my name to Takumi Fugiwara so ummm, unitl i get the confirm email, im HIM, but I am not HIM any more.

Old March 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
Takumi Fujiwara
Mt. Akina's Best Drifter

Send a message via AIM to Takumi Fujiwara Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Takumi Fujiwara Send a message via Yahoo to Takumi Fujiwara
Yupperz, I changed it. I likey Tak betterer. Yayness! *Sings "The Anthem"*

Hey, ya like popsicles?
Umm, yeah...
Well, you should come down to my cellar. I have a ton of them

The World's Greatest Song:
Lost Prophets - Last Train Home

Visit my super cool sites!
Mt. Akina | I.D.R.P.G.
Old March 22nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

OK! Now I have to find a way to fit your new name into my sig XD. How about a singalong?

*starts*
She's got tattoos and piercings
She likes Minor Threat, she likes Social Distortion

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old March 27th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Hedz
Beginning Trainer

Good Charolet sucks. They are whiney little posers.
Old March 27th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Takumi Fujiwara
Mt. Akina's Best Drifter

Send a message via AIM to Takumi Fujiwara Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Takumi Fujiwara Send a message via Yahoo to Takumi Fujiwara
I'll kill you. You _______ _______. You are a little whiny poser. BTW, Learn how to spell you little _______ 10 year old. You are so _______ stupid. You probably know nothing about rock. Your favorite band is probably G-Unit. For little _____ wanna be ganagstaz. Or if you do listen to rock, you probably listen to some suckie band like Matchbox 20. Which isin't even rock. Or that loser, Britnay Spears, who is your _______ mom and your sister! Stupid little kids. They are such smart-_____ these days. No go and listen to your _____ Rock.

Hey, Jedi, wanna get married?

Hey, ya like popsicles?
Umm, yeah...

Mt. Akina | I.D.R.P.G.
Old March 28th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

WHAT? You bagged Matchbox Twenty? Well, I'll have you know that's the first band I ever liked! *kills*

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old March 29th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Takumi Fujiwara
Mt. Akina's Best Drifter

I really don't care anymore... You can have the friggin' club. I don't care.

Hey, ya like popsicles?
Umm, yeah...

Mt. Akina | I.D.R.P.G.
Old March 29th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Ice Master
Trainer

I think this topic is now SPAM. I don't want flaming can a Mod close this please. An i wouln't swear censored or not still don't. V_V Well i doubt you'll listen to a newbie.
Old March 30th, 2004, 04:54 AM
perthskies
Nostalgic

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara
I'll kill you. You _______ _______. You are a little whiny poser. BTW, Learn how to spell you little _______ 10 year old. You are so _______ stupid. You probably know nothing about rock. Your favorite band is probably G-Unit. For little _____ wanna be ganagstaz. Or if you do listen to rock, you probably listen to some suckie band like Matchbox 20. Which isin't even rock. Or that loser, Britnay Spears, who is your _______ mom and your sister! Stupid little kids. They are such smart-_____ these days. No go and listen to your _____ Rock.

Hey, Jedi, wanna get married?
That was going just a little too far... Even thought Hedz did say GC sucks, you probably used one too many bad words in there.

And yes, this thread should be locked.

Also known as: Optic
My Anime Fansites | Forums
Old March 30th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

I'll ask Alyssa to lock this thread, then. I'll start a new thread for the group.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old March 30th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Err this got out of control? Watch it Takumi Fujiwara. Even if he dissed something you like, you only make him look better by childishly lashing out like that. Don't flame again.
I dunno why it has to be closed, but if you want a new one...
*closed*
Old March 31st, 2004, 06:42 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Um, I think Kairi forgot to close this. Could someone please close it? I don't want the GC thread to be marred by fighting and flames.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
Haruka
Pokémon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Haruka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Haruka
EEK! I haven't notice that he flamed? oh...

Omigosh, it's the return of Ashley... =o
Friend Codes
Pokemon Battle Revolution: 4381 9024 5685 (Alyssa)
Pokemon Diamond: 1718 9721 5525 (Hikari) (2 win, 2 loss)
Florafield City Gym* is now open!
Gym Statistics: 3 win, 3 loss
*Requires a registration at TCoD and also with the League.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links