The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 19th, 2006, 09:00 PM
PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash fangirl

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to PokemonTrainerLisa Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonTrainerLisa Send a message via Skype™ to PokemonTrainerLisa

Advertise here
Welcome to the "Whose Line Is It Anyway" Fan Club!!!!!!

This a club for fans of the hilarious TV show, "Whose Line Is It Anyway".

Please join if you love the show.

Introductory question for everyone: Which is your favorite skit, or game, that they do on the show?

My favorite game is Props.

I love it when they do that game. It's just so funny every time they do it. LOL. XD

Club Owner:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Members:

Saniigo

"I'm not leavin' Pikachu. There's no way I could run off and leave it here all alone. I don't care what it takes, I'm gonna help. Even if I have to battle Kyogre and Groudon by myself."

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa; January 21st, 2006 at 08:44 AM.
Old January 20th, 2006, 11:12 PM
PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash fangirl

Send a message via AIM to PokemonTrainerLisa Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonTrainerLisa Send a message via Skype™ to PokemonTrainerLisa
Aww......

No one likes it?

I can't believe I'm the only person on here who likes that show. ;_;

"I'm not leavin' Pikachu. There's no way I could run off and leave it here all alone. I don't care what it takes, I'm gonna help. Even if I have to battle Kyogre and Groudon by myself."

Old January 20th, 2006, 11:32 PM
WidowMaker
Horizons

Nature: Calm
I'd like to join, I <3 Who's Line. Oh, and please dont double post again.

Last edited by WidowMaker; January 21st, 2006 at 12:56 AM.
Old January 21st, 2006, 08:44 AM
PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash fangirl

Oh, okay.

Sorry.

I didn't think anyone was gonna reply......

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here