The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 29th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Let's Fighting Love
Reporting for duty! Sir!

Advertise here
Yes, it is here the Sky High fanclub.
(Crowd Cheers)
The place where you can talk freely about the things in Sky High or even ask questions about the movie like, If there's a school for heroes shouldn't there be a school for villans like Royal Pain mentioned creating one. My personal favorite though is, is it possible she already did start a school for villans?
Old January 29th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Burninating_Torchic
Very important

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Burninating_Torchic Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Burninating_Torchic
I think I'll join. I really liked that movie.
And it's obvious that the whole "school for villians" is going to be a sequel. If they don't do that, they've got pretty stupid people in the marketing department...
Old January 29th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Let's Fighting Love
Reporting for duty! Sir!

Yeah, I also have the question that if Lash can Stretch why doesn't he just attack the guard and steal his key from inside his jailcell? Same thing with penny she can make clones of herself around her so why not make a couple of clones outside of the bars and beat the guard?

The most important thing is why can't royal pain just take the electric system so the others can do what I said before?
Old January 29th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Burninating_Torchic
Very important

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Burninating_Torchic Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Burninating_Torchic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneTrooper47
Yeah, I also have the question that if Lash can Stretch why doesn't he just attack the guard and steal his key from inside his jailcell? Same thing with penny she can make clones of herself around her so why not make a couple of clones outside of the bars and beat the guard?

The most important thing is why can't royal pain just take the electric system so the others can do what I said before?
I think all 3 questions can be answered with one thing: The jail cell is probably like the detention facility, nullifying all powers.
Old January 29th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Let's Fighting Love
Reporting for duty! Sir!

Rats! Those things would be really cool to see in a sequel.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here