Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2004 (06:58 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Send a message via AIM to Skye
OOC: Wow! I never realized I posted so much! What can I say? I just love these forums!

"Not so fast!" Skye exclaimed, Agile safe in her arms. She called out all her Pokemon. "If you don't fight fair, then neither will we!"

With that, she called out all her Pokemon again, and sent Agile over to Duc's Pikachu, who seemed to be fully recovered.

The Team Rocket members sent out their Pokemon as well.

"Duc, remember when Agile recharged Pikachu when we were battling the Staryu?" she whispered, after running over to him. "Let's do the same thing, but this time, combine their electirc attacks together! I bet they'd be almost as strong as a Raichu!"
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 4th, 2004 (07:36 AM).
dqle
Gym Leader

"Sure, lets do it! We don't have that much of a choice anyways." Duc said. He commanded Pikachu, a little stirred up by the tail yanking, but otherwise okay.

Both Agile and Duc's Pikachu were next together, ready at their trainer's command. Duc and Skye yelled out "Thundershock!" Both Pikachu's used their attacks as much as they could. The lightning bolt hit both of Team Rocket's Pokmon. Raticate was quite shocked, but was still standing. Sandslash on the other hand, seemed to not even be phased by the attack as it is a Ground type.

"Uh, I think we need to come up with something else!" said Duc.

Just then, the group of trainers and Team Rocket heard sirens from a distince, getting louder steadly.

"You kids got lucky this time!" yelled out Cassidy as she recalled Sandslash. "You won't see the last of us!" said Butch as he recalled Raticate. Both ran off into the nearby Viridian Forrest.

"Whew, that was a close one. We probably couldn't stand a chance against them right now." said Duc, relieved.

The Viridian City then interviewed the group of trainers, hoping to get some info on the attack on the Pokmon Center.
Throw your hat high - up to the sun.

Now you face your greatest test. Use the lessons that you've learned.
Your goal is to be the best, And claim the prize that you've earned.
Ever since you were a young man, You've kept your eye on the master plan.
To reach for the top - and touch the sky.

It's your destiny,
To spread your wings and fly.

Pokémon: 2.B.A. Master - You Can Do It (If You Really Try)
Old April 4th, 2004 (08:12 AM).
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:"Wow guys,you made a great team without me and thomas!"Said Lex,walking along with the group.
As we arrived to viridian forest the to some anxios interviewers were waiting for us."They were very strong trainers."said Lex to the interviewers.."What were there pokemon?"the interviewers asked .
"Well,they simply fooled us." "They first took out a weak Ekans along with a Koffing."But then we encountered them again and the took out and hgh leveled Sandslash and Raticate"Lex explained.The interviewers then went on to the rest of the group to ask some questions.
Old April 4th, 2004 (12:38 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

"We need you guys too!" Skye said to Lex and Thomas. "If the police had not come, we wouldn't have been able to take on sandalash on our own! I'm glad we all found each other...it makes the going much less tough!"

Skye then proceeded to give the police her side of the story, giving them the detail of the Rockets escaping into Viridian Forest. She realized that that was where they had to go if they were going to get to Pewter City!

"We'll have officers all over the forest, so don't worry," Officer Jenny reassured them. "Just be extra careful!"

Skye looked towards Viridian forest, the spot where the rockets had vanished off to. Hopefully everything would be okay...
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 4th, 2004 (02:46 PM).
dqle
Gym Leader

After being interviewed, Duc reminded "You know, there's a lot more ways to get in and out of Viridian Forest than just one. When we do go, we'd just better look out for them. If we do see them, we can just back up and take a different path." Looking at his fellow trainers, "I agree with Skye. If Team Rocket hadn't run away, we'd definately have needed you guys to help out." Thinking to himself *even if they helped out, we'd probably still lose. The Thundershock barely did anything to that Raticate.*

Duc's Pikachu yawned and jumped on Duc's head and started to sleep. "He's got the right idea ya know." Duc said. "It's been a long night, and I'm pretty sure you guys are tired as well. There's no way I'm going into that forrest, wet, tired, and hungry!" Duc recalled both his Staryu and started back for the Pokmon Center. "You guys coming?"

It's your destiny,

Old April 4th, 2004 (03:44 PM).
Prof. Pine
Hero of Winds and Dreams

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Prof. Pine Send a message via Yahoo to Prof. Pine
"I'll see how Bulbasuar is," siad Thomas as he headed over to the area he left Bulbasuar to rest,"Oh boy!"

What the group didn't know was that Bulbasuar had just evolved into Ivysuar!

"Yahoo!"said Thomas as he ran back to the group,"see my Bulbasuars an Ivysuar now!"

Thomas was a bit over reactive but he had waited months for this to happen.
Old April 5th, 2004 (06:09 AM).
dqle
Gym Leader

Duc looked at Thomas' new Pokmon, but didn't seem all that excited. "Sorry, but I'm really glad you got an Ivysaur. Really, I am. I'm just tired, that's all. I just want some decent rest!"

Duc continues to slump his way towards the Pokmon Center.

It's your destiny,

Old April 5th, 2004 (07:26 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

"Congrats, Thomas!" Skye exclaimed, running to his Ivysaur and looking at it with admiration. "That's so awesome!"

Skye watched Duc head back towards the Pokemon Center. He seemed a little out of it to her, but she figured it was just fatigue. Agile hopped up on her shoulder.

"I think I am going to train a little," she told the others. I'll be in that patch of forest over there if anyone needs me. I've got to get stronger if I am going to beat Brock at the Pewter City gym!"

With that, she headed out into the forest, still in sight of the Pokemon Center.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 5th, 2004 (02:36 PM).
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:"Wow,Thomas!"said Lex in exitement."Your Ivysaur is COOL!".Evee went over to the Ivysaur and hopped on his back.Evee comforted its self. "Evee..."said Lex when he saw the Evee on the Ivysaur. Lex took the Evee off.He seemed pretty tired I guess.

"Well,Guys im'a go heal my Evee and do some training."Lex headed off with the rest of the team to go heal his Evee.:d
Old April 5th, 2004 (03:11 PM).
Prof. Pine
Hero of Winds and Dreams

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Prof. Pine Send a message via Yahoo to Prof. Pine
"Well Ivysaur what ya want to do?"Thomas asked Ivysuar,"lets go to the pokecenter to get you healed up."

"Ivysaur!" replided Ivysaur as it ran towards the Pokecenter.
Old April 5th, 2004 (03:35 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye watched everyone go their separate ways, and she headed intot he forest. The shade was comforting on such a warm and exciting day.

"Agile, you and Ninja should battle together. Have Ninja send some water jets at you, and try to shock them, but don't hit Ninja. I'm going to pair up Sticky and Fury too. You can all work on your weaknesses," Skye announced, and sent her Pokemon out.

She worked with each pair, throwing things for Agile to catch to work on her agility. Making targets for Ninja to hit with its water gun, and having Fury try to grab Sticky while sticky worked on slowing Fury down with string shot.

It was going pretty well, until Skye heard some twigs snapping nearby. Fearing it was the Rockets, she tensed up, calling her Pokemon to her, ready to battle!
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 5th, 2004 (03:42 PM).
Eco-Mono
LWH Director

OOC: Unless you have soemthing planned for that snapping branch...

IC:
As Skye watched, someone stepped out from behind a tree... it was Peter. Squirt and Capie were riding along behind in the wagon, all three of them looking a little worse for wear. Seeing Skye, Peter goes over to her.
"Wow, this is embarassing. As we sterted to follow the trails into the woods, we somehow got separated from you all and... well we got lost. Is everything all right now? Are the Pokmon returned?"

Proud owner of a Level 100 Missingno., the Pokmon with the highest ATK in R/B/Y.

MAD PROPS to Cartmic!
Old April 5th, 2004 (04:59 PM).
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:Lex headed toward the rocky part of Viridian city.Lex needed to increase Evee's speed and agility beacause of how he was scatched by the meowth."Ok Evee I want you to dodge every rock as you run towards me.OK? "."Evee..."Responded the Evee to Lex's command.Over and over Evee tried again.
"Magic...Magick-Magi..?"a weird sound came from between the cracks. "Huh?"Lex said lex in suspence.A ugly dopey thing came from one on the rocks. Lex immediately took out his pokedex.

"This is the useless pokemon called Magikcarp which can be caught almost anywhere. Splash is the only move it does however,once this useless creature evolves it becomes extremely powerful."the pokedex announced.
Lex decided to catch it."Evee go.....Use tackle!"Lex commanded.Evee bashed right aganist the magickarp who fell down in pain."Is that it?"Lex said confused.He through the pokeball and without hesitating,not once, the pokemon was caught.

Lex was exited and eager to know what it will evolve to and when.Lex headed back to the pokemon center and waited for his mates to give them the news.
Old April 5th, 2004 (05:00 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: I was hoping someone would jump in about htat snapping branch...I was hoping I wouldn't have to make up some wierd episode....anyway!

IC: "Oh, thank goodness it's you!" Skye exclaimed, heaving a sigh of relief. Her Pokemon eased up on the tension as well, relieved to be rid of adventure for at least a little while. "The Pokemon are all back, safe and sound. The Team Rocket people got away, of course."

She eyed Peter's tired Pokemon.

"Wow, they look tired. We should probably head back to the Pokemon Center too...these guys are pretty exhausted," Skye said.

Behind her, Fury was pestering Sticky. Sticky finally got fed up with it, and covered Fury in its sticky string shot.. Fury, looking rather mummified, stumbled over, and Skye rushed over to pull the sticky webbing off.

As she was doing so, Sticky began to glow. Its form began to change to a slender banana-shaped creature. Skye whipped out her Pokedex in disbelief.

"A Metapod!" she exclaimed. "Sticky, that's awesome!!"

She finished untangling Fury, and scooped Sticky up in her arms. "Congrats!"

Fury flew onto her shoulder, wary of Sticky. Skye tickled the feathers under Fury's chin, which it seemed to like a lot. Agile clambered onto her other shoulder, and Ninja jumped atop her head to see the new Metapod.

"You all did excellent today," Skye told them with a smile. A few moments later, she lost her balance on a tree root, and she and her tower of Pokemon tumbled onto the ground. "I think we should all go get some rest now..."
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 5th, 2004 (05:22 PM).
Prof. Pine
Hero of Winds and Dreams

"Hey Ivysuar wanna play whack-a-Magikarp?"asked Thomas as he walked over to a pond,"we can probably catch one later"

"Ivy"replied the Ivysuar as he walked with Thomas to the pond.

"Okay Go!" said Thomas as he saw the first Magikarp.

"Ivy!" said the Ivysuar as he hit the Magikarp with vine whip.

"Go pokeball!" said Thomas as he spotted a pretty strong looking Magikarp getting whipped.

The ball tettered and tottered and finaly stoped.

''Your name is Gyarados," said Thomas holding it's Pokeball in his hands,"these things are to easy to catch."
Old April 5th, 2004 (07:21 PM).
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

OCC:Hey thats not fair Thomas,i got a magickarp too(just kidding!)

IC:As Lex patiently waited at the pokemon center he was playing around with Evee. He was also eagerly waiting for the group.

All of a sudden Skye walked in accompanied by Thomas who's pokemon seemed tired once again. Lex bounced up from his seat at the appearence of Skye and Thomas.

"Hey,Guys I got a new pokemon i caught while training."Lex whipped out his pokeball and commanded"Magickarp go!" Once again the dopey pokemon appeared this time drooling and slobbering on the floor.

Lex was a bit embarrased once they saw the weak drooly pokemon."Soo.... What do you think about it?"Lex waited for an response...
Old April 5th, 2004 (08:52 PM).
Eco-Mono
LWH Director

"Cater! Caterpie!"
"What's that, Capie?" said Peter. He turned to Fury and Sticky. "How would you guys like a ride in my wagon? It'll ease the trip back to Viridian...."

Proud owner of a Level 100 Missingno., the Pokmon with the highest ATK in R/B/Y.

MAD PROPS to Cartmic!
Old April 6th, 2004 (03:20 AM).
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to get back, but I'm here! Oh yeah. Lex, your Pokmon is spelt Eevee, not Evee. Just wanted to let ya know!

IC: "Did you guys realize how late it was yesterday after that incident?" Duc greeted the group at the edge of the forest. "It was WAY after midnight! Oh well, since you guys weren't tired it didn't matter. Anyways, hows about some breakfast before we head out in the forrest. I've got some cereal bars and other stuff for us and some Pokchow for everyone else." He went through his backpack. "I finally got some shopping done today! This time, I'm prepared for anything!"

Duc's Pikachu was happily enjoying the scenery on top of it's trainer. It saw the rest of the group's Pokmon and jumped off. Pikachu greeted them and they all started playing around with each other, away from rivers!

"Hmm, a Magicarp? What good are they?" asked Duc. "I can only remember two attacks that they can learn... Oh well, like my dad used to say: 'everything has it's ups and downs.'"

It's your destiny,

Old April 6th, 2004 (04:09 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: Okay, let me see if I can tie up some loose ends and get everyone back on the same page!

IC: Agile happily jumped into the wagon Peter provided. Skye's other Pokemon followed suit.

"It's so neat to see how they get along, when in any other instance they would probably be battleing one another," Skye said thoughtfully, as they walked to the Center.

They were greeted by Lex, who showed them his new Magikarp. Skye blinked a few times, unsure of what to think, as she did not know they evolved int Gyrados.

"I'm happy for you, Lex," was all she could say, but she smiled.

After a night's rest, the trainers prepared to head into Viridian Forest. Skye gratefully accepted a cereal bar from Duc, and they made a quick stop at the Poke Mart for some supplies.

After that, the trek into the forest began!
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 7th, 2004 (10:43 AM).
dqle
Gym Leader

OCC: Finally, we're getting somewhere! We stayed at Viridian for, like what, at least 20 posts!

IC: After finishing a quick breakfast of fruit and cereal bars, Duc stands in front of the imposing Viridian Forest. "Wow, it looks like a big place to me." said Duc.

His Pikachu wasn't too thrilled. It scampered behind Duc and whimpered. "Comon now, Pikachu, don't me shy. It's just a place with lots of trees." Not feeling any better, Pikachu jumped and hid in Duc's backpack. "Oh great, now I have to carry even more weight."

For some reason, Duc felt like he forgot something at the Pokmon Center. He did a quick checklist. "Got my clothes, hat, glasses, backpack, food, Pikachu and other Pokmon, brushed teeth, took quick shower, called home, ate breakfast..." Duc then paused. "Wait a minute, call home... call Ash??? Aw, crap!!!!" Duc dashed off back to the city. Luckly, there was a video phone not too far away. He immediately called Professor Oak's lab. Tracy gave him the number and Duc then called Ash. Mrs. Ketchum picked up. "Sorry, you just missed him! He just left after hearing that Gary was back. He should be back in a couple of hours."

Duc thanked her and hung up. He hurried back to the group, a little unhappy. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hold up you guys! Lets get rolling!"

It's your destiny,

Old April 7th, 2004 (01:23 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye chuckled as Duc's Pikachu clambered into his backpack. Agile, who had taken quite a liking to Pikachu, jumped onto Duc's backpack and tried to coax Pikachu out of it. When it didn't work, Agile returned to Skye's shoulder.

The forest was rather quiet. A few bird Pokemon could be heard chirping here and there, but it was a rather serene day. Skye breathed in the fresh air, liking the idea of a Pokemon journey more and more.

Suddenly, a group of four trainers called to them from down the path. The apparent leader had dark, stick straight hair, sunglasses, camping shorts, and a black t-shirt. Beside him was a mean looking chick in black pants and a long blue shirt. Her blue hair was tied back in a bandana. The third to show up was another girl, a little shy looking, with long purple hair and round glasses, wearing comfortable looking green cargo pants with a brown shirt. The fourth was a younger looking kid, around the age of 10 or 11, with spiky red hair, and a similar outfit as the leader of the group.

"You, down there!" the leader called. "We want to challenge you guys to a match!"

Duc returned from using the videophone just in time to hear the challenge.

Skye looked at her companions, her blueish-purple eyes indicating a hint of nervousness.

"What do you guys think??" she asked.

OOC: Please remember that this is a R/B roleplay, so there won't be any of that fancy-shmance two on two battling! Thanks!
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 7th, 2004 (03:19 PM).
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:"Im ready to take them on, how bout you guys?" Lex said as his mind shifted to battling mode."Eevee ready to take em' on!" Lex was feeling confident because of the way Eevee has been battling lately.She had a major improvement.

Even though Lex was ready to battle with his pokeball in hand he was'nt sure if the group was ready.

Skye looked at her companions, her blueish-purple eyes indicating a hint of nervousness.

With that look Skye gave, he knew that she too was a bit nervous but ready to take em' on!
Old April 7th, 2004 (04:54 PM). Edited April 7th, 2004 by Skye.
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: those who accept a challenge from this group can roleplay the challenger, so the battle can go how you want, but be creative!!

IC: "I'll take a challenge!" Skye offered, after a confident "pika pi!" from Agile.

"Sound good!" the mean-looking girl said, narrowing her eyebrows. "I'll take you on!"

"And I'll take you on!" the leader of the group declared, pointing to Lex.

Skye walked over to the girl who had challenged her. They both waited to see what the rest of the group would do.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 7th, 2004 (08:09 PM). Edited April 8th, 2004 by Eco-Mono.
Eco-Mono
LWH Director

Peter thought to himself. Hard to believe that after nearly half a year with Squirt, this would be their first battle with a trained Pokmon, "Well, I think it would be an interesting challenge, but it's not my decision to make." he said. With that, he turned to Squirt and Capie, who were sitting in the wagon. "Do you guys want to battle any of them?"
"Squirtle squirt squirt!" Squirt said enthusiastically. He was clearly in the mood for a battle. Capie on the other hand, was less than enthusiastic. "Cater..." It was clear that he'd prefer not to battle any of this seemingly tough crowd.

"Okay," said Peter finally, "We'll battle, but I'd prefer if it was a one on one fight... I mean each choosing one Pokmon and first one out loses. How about you?" he said, pointing at the eleven-year-old. "You seem like an eager type."

OOC note: When I italicize in speech, it means that I'm thinking it instead of saying it. I'll usually remind you, just to be sure.

MAD PROPS to Cartmic!
Old April 8th, 2004 (06:05 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: please remember that you will rp your own battle. Have fun!!

IC: Skye did her best to not look nervous as the mean-looking chick stared her down.

"I choose you, Bulbasaur!" the girl cried, sending out a pokeball.

"Ah! Erm....go Agile!" Skye commanded, as Agile leapt off her shoulder. "Use thundershock!"

It didn't seem to phase Bulbasaur much.

"Don't you know anything??" the girl demanded. "Grass has an advantage over electricity! Blubasaur, vine whip!"

"Dodge it, Agile, and use tackle!" Skye exclaimed.

Agile missed it narrowly, and managed a good tackle attack.
Bulbasaur, however, managed a few good attacks of its own. It got a very good hit with vine whip, weakening Agile substantially.

"Don't give up, Agile! You're a lot faster than Bulbasaur, so let's use that to our advantage! Dodge those vine whips as quick as you can, and make sure you fake that Bulbasaur out!" Skye advised, getting totally immersed in the battle. "See if you can tie up those vines!"

Agile did a tremendous job, faking movement so Bulbasaur would be confused. Eventually, Bulbasaur was tangled up in its vines, leaving it open to attack.

"Hit that Bulbasaur hard with a tackle!" Skye cried, and Agile finished it off quickly.

"That's not fair!" the girl wailed. "Return Bulbasaur! You'll be sorry, because my next Pokemon is Caterpie!"

She threw the Pokeball into the battle zone, and a big, strong looking Caterpie popped out. Skye took a moment to consider what she should do...
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links