The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2004, 02:58 PM
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:"Your ready Eevee!"Lex said."Eevee,Eevee!"Responded the Eevee ready for action.

"Pidgey,Go-oooo!"commanded the leader of the group.A hardcore Pidgey appeard from out of the pokeball.

Before Lex could even command his Eevee, the Pidgey was headed toward to Eevee with a peck.

"Eevee Jump!"the Eevee bounce up in the air and over the Pidgey who was about to peck her. The Eevee,up in the air landed directly on top of the Pidgey.

Lex commanded,"Eevee bite!"Eevee bit the Pidgey who fell on the floor.

"Get up Pidgey!"yelled the opponent in a harsh voice.The Pidgey got up, dazed. Before the Pidgey could recover from the hit Eevee headed straight foward and bashed against the Pidgey.Who fell in pain.

The trainer gingerly picked up the Pidgey concerned.And returned it back to its pokeball.

"Now you got me real mad!"screamed the trainer in anger. He then stroked a pokeball from his poket.

"Mankey go!"A hauman shaped pokemon came from within the pokeball. Lex was now really scared when he had saw the feirce,furosious but,he and his Evee were confident
Old April 9th, 2004, 06:14 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

"Hey, wait! I didn't get to choose." yelled out Duc. The remaining girl, somewhat offended, yelled back. She pulled out a Pokball and threw it.

Pikachu, hearing the sounds of Pokmon battling around him, jumped out of the backpack and landed in front of Duc. Unfortunately, it was a little too far out front as the Pokball bounced off it's head. "Pikachu! Are you alright?" Pikachu nodded back as it saw the Pokball released the Pokmon inside.

Duc quickly pulled out his Pokdex. "It's a Geodude. Great..."
Pikachu, without waiting for orders, quickly gave a Thundershock. Geodude was unphased. "Pikachu, your supposed to wait until I say something!" said Duc.
"Tackle attack now!" yelled out the female trainer with glasses. It scored a direct hit on Pikachu, sending it flying in the sky.
Pikachu recovered in the air. "Pikachu, try to store some electricity." yelled Duc. Pikachu suddenly had small sparks flying from it's cheeks. "I hope this works," muttered Duc to himself. "Pikachu has no other attacks right now..."
The female trainer ordered Geodude to tackle again, this time while Pikachu was still in the air. The Geodude flew straight at it's target.
Duc ordered "Pikachu, use your electricity!" Pikachu used the stored electricity from it's red cheed pouches. It turned out that if there was time, the Thundershock would become a Thunderbolt even if the Pokmon didn't learn the move yet, it just takes longer to do.
The lightning bolt struck the Geodude and sent it crashing down towards the ground. When the dust had settled, Geodude had fainted. "What?!" said the suprised female trainer. "How did that work? Electric attacks aren't supposed to work on Ground Pokmon at all!" Duc was just as confounded. "I have no idea how that worked. I thought the Thunderbolt would just slow down the tackle, not stop it."
Because the Pokdex in Duc's pocket was also sensitive to sounds, including voices, it inturupted. It said that although there are types that are resistant to electricity, they're only doing so when on ground; they know how to ground electricity. If the ground isn't there, electricity would affect them like any other Pokmon.
"Whoa... I didn't know that." said Duc. The female trainer agreed.

"Wanna battle some more?" asked Duc. The girl was silent. After a few seconds, she replied "Geodude's my only Pokmon right now. Sorry!"

Pikachu was in shock, literally! Because it wasn't supposed to learn the attack yet, it's body couldn't take Thunderbolt so the attack had affected it too! Pikachu was daised, stumbling around until it hit a tree. Pikachu fell over and regained its sense of direction. Duc picked up his partner and went off to see how the others were doing.
Throw your hat high - up to the sun.

Now you face your greatest test. Use the lessons that you've learned.
Your goal is to be the best, And claim the prize that you've earned.
Ever since you were a young man, You've kept your eye on the master plan.
To reach for the top - and touch the sky.

It's your destiny,
To spread your wings and fly.

Pokémon: 2.B.A. Master - You Can Do It (If You Really Try)
Old April 9th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Skye
a dreamer...

Send a message via AIM to Skye
"Fury, go!" Skye commanded, pointing towards the caterpie. "We can make shor twork of this one! Peck attack!"

"Whoa!" te girl cried. "Caterpie, use string shot to slow it down!!"

It was no use. Fury was a very edgy and angry Pokemon, so it attacked the caterpie quickly. Caterpie fainted.

"That's all the Pokemon I have," the girl snapped in defeat.

"Thanks for the match," Skye said politely, as Fury landed softly on her shoulder. Agile added in a happy "pika pi!"

"Yeah, whatever!" the girl snapped, turning on her heel and marching angrily away.

Skye hugged Agile and Fury.

"You guys were awesome! I'm so proud of you!" she exclaimed.

Agile saw Duc's Pikachu just as it hit the tree after the match. She chased him onto Duc's shoulder, giving him a high five.

"SUccessful match, Duc?" Skye asked, running over.
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 9th, 2004, 01:03 PM
dqle
Gym Leader

"Eh, it was a wierd, short one." said Duc. "Somehow, Pikachu beat a Geodude by using an Electric attack." He pulled out the Pokdex and played the info again.

Pikachu ran around a tree with an apple that Duc gave to it on its head. "Pika Pika!" squeled Pikachu with delight.

"Shouldn't we check on everyone else's battle?" asked Duc.

It's your destiny,

Old April 9th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Eco-Mono
LWH Director

OOC: I kept getting called away to do things. I actually started working on this post 10 hours ago.

IC:
The younger boy looked surprised. "You ask your Pokmon about battling? That's weird, man. But if you want one-on-one, that's fine. Bruce, GO!" He threw a Pokball, out of which came a rather large Machop.
Immediately, Squirt went into action, running at the Machop for a tackle attack. "Bruce, counter the attack!" yelled the boy. With a cry of "Chop!" the Machop easily sidestepped the attack, then picked up the prone Squirtle and tossed him. Needless to say, this left Squirt dazed for a moment. Peter smacked his forehead in dismay.
"Squirt, Bruce is a FIGHTING Pokmon! You're using the wrong strategy!" As Squirt was getting up, the boy commanded "Quick, charge at the Squirtle and finish him off!" Bruce ran towards Squirt, but before he got there Squirt had gotten back up and was running backwards, shooting a Water Gun at the charging Machop.
The surprise strategy paid off. The Water Gun hit Bruce in the eyes, blinding him for a moment and forcing him to stop short. Squirt continued to pelt him with Water Guns, maintaining his distance to keep away from Bruce's attacks. Soon, the boy decided to admit defeat. Returning Bruce to his Pokball, he said, "I don't think that's fair. I couldn't tell what you were doing like in most Pokmon battles... you don't give real instructions!"
Peter was surprised. "I didn't realize using prearranged strategies like that was frowned upon. Let's call it a tie, okay?" "Eh, okay..." the boy replied. They shook hands, and Peter returned with a proud-looking Squirt to the area that Skye and Duc were in.
"Well, Squirt's battle went well. Apparently I'm supposed to command attack-by-attack though... didn't know that."

Proud owner of a Level 100 Missingno., the Pokmon with the highest ATK in R/B/Y.

MAD PROPS to Cartmic!
Old April 10th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Skye
a dreamer...

"I don't think it really matters how you give commands," Skye assured Peter, congradulating him on his success. "I mean, psycic people don't even have to talk aloud to give instructions, so I don't see why you can't use yours."

Agile jumped onto the ground, noticing Duc's Pikachu had an apple. She chased him around and around the tree, hoping to catch him.

"Agile, I have some food if you want some!" Skye exclaimed, offering her some Pokemon food.

Agile completely ignored her, and continued to chase Duc's Pikachu.

OOC:...where is Prof. Pine??
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 10th, 2004, 09:46 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: Yeah, where's he? Must be something to do with Spring Break... Oh yeah, to stay true with the show, I've decided that Pikachu is to remain genderless for now. Just to let ya know.

IC: Pikachu realized that Agile was chasing, so it ran deeper into the forest. While looking back, it ran into a log cabin in the middle of the forest. After rubbing its head, it saw a kid run off in the direction of the group. The kid seemed to carry a sharp object. Forgetting the apple, Pikachu started giving chase.

Duc was busy chatting with the rest of the trainers when suddenly he heard a yell. A kid was jumping at him. Duc stumbled and fell on his back. The kid then pointed a short sword at his face. "Are you back to finish our battle?" yelled the kid. Duc was quite startled, but yelled back "I have no idea who you're talking about!!! I just got in Viridian Forest!" The kid looked closer at Duc's face and realized that he was wrong. "Sorry about that. I'm the Samurai Kid, the best bug trainer in Viridian Forest! I thought you were that Ash kid from a while ago." Upon hearing his idol's name, Duc pushed the Samurai Kid off of him and went maniacal about the questioning.

Pikachu didn't hear any of the conversation and thought that Duc was under attack from the kid with the sword. Duc heard Pikachu ready to attack, so he pushed the kid aside and Duc took the Thundershock instead.

It's your destiny,

Old April 10th, 2004, 07:04 PM
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:I guess i was to late to finish my mankey battle.But hey,it's ok.:D?or can I finish it?well anywayz here it goes!

OCC:"Gooo!Mankey!"The infuriated trainer called out.

A raging mankey appeared from the pokeball. At the sight of the viscous Mankey,the Evee backed off in terror."Come on Eevee dont get scared!Aww.. man!I only have one hope."

"Magickarp go!"...."Magic!..Ma-g..ic?"Once again the dopey pokemon embarrased Lex.

"HAHAHAHA!Is this all you got!"Said the leader laughing."All right let's get this over with!Mankey chop!"commanded the leader who was'nt as angry as before.The Mankey came directly at it's target and hardly hit him.

Magickarp fell down in pain,slobbering all over the floor.

Lex took out his his pokedex."What can this stupid pokemon do?"Asked Lex worried

The pokedex responded in a simple tone of voice "Nothing."

Lex saw the Magickarp suffer, being hit over and over by mankey."Nooo!!!"said Lex who started crying. He sat on the floor and started to sobbing. The Magickarp suffered and suffered being hit constantly. The Magickarp took a quik glance at Lex who was crying. He got mad and started to glow. Lex stood up confused. The Pokedex automatically reponded "He is evolving". "Wow" Lex said amazed at the new appearence of Magicarp. The new evolved form of magickarp threw out red flames from his mouth and in one shot killed the Mankey.In amazement the trainer said "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?".........
Old April 10th, 2004, 07:09 PM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: Remember, NO KILLING! Just fainting. It's a children's series. It can't be that violent!

Sorry, can't think of any other event to happen. It's up to you guys here!

It's your destiny,

Old April 11th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: cool cool if you want Pikachu to remain genderless...it just helps me to not get confused, but I guess since mine has a nickname, it'll be ok!

ICkye turned just in time to see the Magikarp evolve into Gyrados. She gaped at it, taken aback by its size.

"Holy cow!" Skye exclaimed. "Awesome, Lex!"

And then Duc got attacked by some kid with a sword.

What a wierd day! Skye thought to herself.

Agile finally caught up to Pikachu, the apple securely in her mouth, and assisted it with the shock meant for the Samurai Kid, even though Duc took the blow.

"Agile!" Skye exclaimed. "Leave Duc alone! He didn't do anything wrong!"

Embarassed, Agile hopped into Skye's messenger bag.

"Sorry!" Skye called to Duc and the Samurai Kid.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 11th, 2004, 09:32 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: I'm tryin to intergrate the show as much as possible as I can. If you ever do get confused, go to http://www.tvtome.com and search for Pokemon. Look under the episode lists and look up the summeries. If not, you can always go to http://www.pokemon.com and look it up there.

IC: "Man, now I know how Ash feels!" exclaimed Duc as he shrugged off the shock. He then noticed Lex's new Pokmon, which was towering overhead. "Whoa! Congradulations, Lex!"

Pikachu ran quickly to Duc's side, seeming to apoligize as best it could. "It's no problem, Pikachu." said Duc. "It's not the first time it's happened."

It's your destiny,

Old April 12th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye smiled at the group as they prepared to leave the battle scene. She felt stronger than before, and she was having a wonderful time with her friends on this journey.

"Come on, guys! I think I see s break in the trees! We must be getting close to Pewter City!" Skye exclaimed, feeling a rush of excitement as she raced down the path.

OOC: Where IS prof. pine???? Come back soon wherever you are!!!
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 12th, 2004, 04:23 PM
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

IC:"Gyrados come back!"Commanded Lex as the enourmous Gyrados was withdrawn. Lex was so proud at the improvement he had made. "Wait up!"yelled Lex struggling to catch up with the group.

Just then,through the long walk they spotted light shining through the forest which was a sign of Pewter City. "Eevee!"Eevee made a squeal of excitement. Lex's adventure was going magnificant and was the group's. (hopefully!:D)
Old April 13th, 2004, 06:06 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

"Hold on!" yelled the Samurai Kid. "Before you leave the forest, you have to battle me first!"
Remembering an online post of the kid's Pokmon, Duc sighed. "Are you sure you want to battle us? From what I've heard, the only decent Pokmon in your group is a Pinsir!"
"Well, you're about to be suprised!" snaped the kid back. He threw four Pokballs. Out came out not just Pinsir, but a Butterfree, a Venonat, and a Scyther.
Duc quickly used his Pokdex. Before he started for his own Pokballs, he suddenly remembered what Mrs. Ketchum said. "Kid, we don't have time for this!!! I've got to get to Pewter City right away!!!" Duc pushed the kid aside, but his Pokmon were blocking the only open path.
"Oh no you don't!" said the kid "To become the best Bug trainer, I've got to battle all trainers that come through this forest!"
Seeing that there's no other choice, Duc sent out one of his Staryu and prepared for battle.
The Samurai Kid smirked. "That's what I thought! Since there's four of you, I'll battle with one Pokmon per trainer." The kid first challenged Duc with his Pinsir.

"Staryu, Water Gun!" commanded Duc. Pinsir took a direct hit, but it didn't move one step. "Pinsir, Crunch attack!" yelled the kid. The Pinsir charged at Staryu with its horns wide open. Before Duc could react, Staryu was already caught by Pinsir. "Staryu, spinning tackle attack!" Staryu started rotating like a pinwheel in Pinsir's horns. Eventually, Pinsir couldn't hold on to Staryu. Staryu was flung in the air by the rapid spinning. Thinking now's the time, Duc yelled out "Staryu, Water Gun at Pinsir's feet now!" Staryu did so, and the ground beneath Pinsir's feet became mud. Pinsir sunk in and was trapped. Knowing that the battle was over, the Samurai Kid recalled his bug.

"Good job, novice! I haven't seen a better trainer since I challenged Ash!" Duc held himself back on hearing the name. "Thanks for the battle! now can we go?!?!" Duc said huriedly. "Not yet." replied the kid. "I have to challenge the rest of the novices first! Since I'm in a good mood, you can choose which of my Pokmon to battle."

It's your destiny,

Old April 13th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye felt herself sweat drop. This kid was nuts...

"Okay..." she trailed off, and looked at the pokemon she had to choose from. Agile did not seem to amused, but she pointed at the Butterfree, "pika pi!"

"Alright then," Skye said, raising her voice so the bug trainer could hear her. "I challenge you and your butterfree."

OOC: Duc, are you going to play the role of the samurai kid, or am I battling myself?
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 13th, 2004, 08:01 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: You guys can take over the battle. Like you said, each person must take control of their own battles. That is, unless it requires the group (i.e. Team Rocket) If not, battles would take far too long; probably more than 5 posts. This battle scene is supposed to be a real quick one, so try to do it in one post.

"Um, are you sure about that choice?" questioned Duc as he examined the Butterfree closely. "From what I've heard, that Butterfree has taken on Beedrill before." Then again, it was a fluke say trainers. "It just got lucky and used Sleep Powder, the Beedrill fell for it, and was a 'victory' for the kid." quoted a trainer in Duc's mind. Also,when the kid had challenged Ash, the kid used the pre-evolution of Butterfree, Metapod. Ash was crazy enough to use his own Metapod. Both used only Harden. That 'battle' had lasted for hours...

After some thought, Duc reassured Skye and Agile "OK, I take that back. Go get that little bugger!" (sorry for the pun!)

It's your destiny,

Old April 13th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Skye
a dreamer...

"Go Agile! Use thundershock!" Skye commanded.

Agile rushed onto the scene, powered up, and thundershocked the butterfree as hard as she could. The butterfree, dazed, fluttered around awkwardly for a few seconds, and then prepared to attack with sleep powder.

"Wah! Dodge it as best you can!" Skye cried, and fanned away the strange smelling powder from her face. "Use thundershock again and see if you can knock it out!"

Agile raced behind the butterfree, and before the powder could touch her, gave the most powerful thundershock she had ever produced.

The butterfree hovered in the air for a few seconds, and then fell gracefully to the ground. The powder hit Agile and put her to sleep as the Butterfree fainted.

"So...erm...what do we call this?" Skye asked awkwardly, shoving her hands in her pockets, and watching Agile's lids close into a pleasant slumber.

"A draw?" offered the samurai kid.

"Okay," Skye agreed. She picked up the sleeping Agile, shook the Samurai Kid's hand, and started for Pewter once more.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 14th, 2004, 08:58 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: Wah! Where's everyone??? BTW, I posted recently on fanfic of Brock, Skye.

IC: "Well, that wasn's what I expected." Said Duc after the battle while Pikachu was asleep on his head. "Pikachu here must have had some of that powder... Oh well! No worries about looking after it for now!" Duc glanced at the horizon. Pewter City's lights were turning on while the sun was still going down.

"Oh great, can we PLEASE just go now?!?!" yelled Duc urgently. "I just gotta talk to Ash!!!" The Samurai Kid was waiting for the rest of the trainers to decide who to fight. "You know you can go now, novice. You've already beaten me, ya know!" Feeling a bit stupid, Duc yelled as he ran "Right! I'll meet you guys at the Pokmon Center!"

It's your destiny,

Old April 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: woot! Thanks, Duc!

IC: Skye raced down the road to the pokemon center with Duc, hping the other trainers would catch up soon. She left her Pokemon with Nurse Joy, and then proceeded to flop down onto a comfortable chair near the window. She sighed with relief.

"Well, that was an interesting day!" she said to Duc.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 14th, 2004, 11:37 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: Sorry it isn't much, but heck, no one was looking at the fanfic, so I had to post something!

IC: Duc glanced out the window while the videophone was dialing. The moon was already out. He hoped to talk to Ash today. A Mr. Mime picked up the phone. Duc used the Pokdex quickly and tried to ask for Ash.
"Hi. Uh, is Ash up right now?" asked Duc a little anxiously. "Mr. Mime!" replied the Pokmon.
"Is that a yes or a no?"
"Mime, Mr. Mime!"
Frustrated, Duc started to raise his voice. "What's that mean???" Frightened, Mr. Mime dropped the phone and ran out of the kitchen where it was located. "Oh great..." muttered Duc. Suddenly, Mrs. Ketchum appeared, calming down the bewildered Pokmon. She got to the phone. "Sorry to call you so late, but is Ash avalible?" asked Duc. "Sorry, Ash is taking a nap right now. Since you've called so many times, how about I call you back when he's awake, OK?" Duc eagerly accepted and told her that he's at the Pewter City's Pokmon Center. Both hung up at the same time.

Pikachu, still asleep on Duc's head, was dreaming about a large apple tree...

Duc heard Skye and congradulated her. "That was a neat battle you did back there." said Duc. "You had that Butterfree going all over the place!" Duc then headed to the Pokmon Center's main desk to let his Staryu rest. He was suprised to see another Nurse Joy behind the counter. Startled, he wondered if she was the same Nurse Joy back in Viridian City. She explained the whole story, that all of the Pokmon Centers in this and many other regions were run by a sister or a reletive of hers that looks exactly like one another. Duc didn't wait to hear much more as he got a headache from what he just learned.
"Wonder how the other guys are doing?"

It's your destiny,

Old April 14th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Skye
a dreamer...

"Thanks," Skye said in appreciation. "I don't really have any pokemon that would do well against bug types except for Fury, but though Agile has a weakness against bug types, she's really strong against flying types. She seemd to be the most eaget to battle."

She returned her gaze out the window.

"I hope the others will catch up soon," she said softly. "I wonder where they wandered off to?"

Nurse Joy returned with Skye and Duc's Pokemon, fully restored to their best health. Skye called all her Pokemon out so they could relax with her, and get ready for the gym battle that she hoped would happen tomorrow. They watched the sun set quietly over the horizon.

"I hope we can check out the gym tomorrow," she said, smiling at Duc. She tossed her long blond hair over her shoulder, her blue-violet eyes shinning with contentment. "I can't wait to get my first badge!"
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 14th, 2004, 03:17 PM
lex
PEEWEE!!! ^_^

OOCkye got your mesaage Im very sorry.I apologize.Well, anyways here I go.

IC:"Guys!...Guys...."Lex waited for an awnser. Lex and Eevee were exhausted. Somehow they got lost in the forest and were now looking for the group. After miles and miles of walking in the deep dark forest,Eevee had spotted light bending through the trees.She squeeled in exitement. Lex was also exited and at the site of the light
he ran desperatly toward the sunshine.

Finally,they reached the city and ran immeadiatly to the pokecenter hoping to find his allies there. When he entered the pokemon center he was relived to find skye and duc there(hopefully waiting for him!:D)
Old April 14th, 2004, 05:31 PM
dqle
Gym Leader

OOC: Don't worry Lex, we haven't left yet! Also, the sun had already gone down, so the lights were probably the city itself.
And Skye, I don't think that Electric types have a weakness against Bug types...

"Hey there, Lex!" yelled out Duc to the arriving buddy. "What took you so long?" Duc glanced at Lex's clothes and saw a few small branches and leaves. "Oh, lost in the forest, I suppose?"

Duc told the group that he was gonna walk around the Pokmon Center to find more info on Pewter City's gym. Suddenly, he spotted Officer Jenny. "Hi there! Remember me?" asked Duc. Jenny looked with a suprised look. "Ash! What brings you back here?" Duc guessed that was going to happen, so he let Jenny look at him a little closer. "Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you were Ash. You are wearing clothes similar to his." Duc replied "Yeah, I get that a lot. I thought you were back in Viridian City." "Oh, you mean my younger sister?" Duc looked a bit confused. "You have twins and relatives that are identical, just like Nurse Joy, right?" "You got it kid!"

Duc then realized that she had mentioned Ash, so he changed moods completely and asked the usual questions. After a few minutes, Duc then switched topics to the gym. Duc found out that Brock was back, just like one of his buddies said. Eager to meet him, Duc started to dash to the door when he realized that he too was probably sleeping. "Oh well... lets get ready for bed, Pikachu!"

Pikachu still was in a deep sleep. In its' dream, it had climbed the tree and was eating all the apples it wanted. Pikachu felt happy...

It's your destiny,

Old April 14th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: So glad to have you back, lex! You don't need to apologize! And electric types are not necessarily weak against grass/bug types, they just aren't very effective.

IC: "Wow, Lex! It looks like you've been through some rough terrain!" Skye exclaimed, glad to see one of their companions return safely. She yawned, and stretched in her chair, her pokemon happily situated around her. "I think we should head to bed..."

She called her pokemon back into their pokeballs, and got ready for bed.

"Godnight, guys!" she called, before she disappeared into her designated bunk.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 15th, 2004, 07:43 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

Already changed in his pajamas, Duc cleans himself up before hitting the sack. When he got on his bunk, he didn't go to sleep immediately. He thought of what's been happening so far.

"Man, what a trip so far." he muttered to himself. "I bet Ash didn't have to go through all of this..."

Duc felt too tired to move his lips, so he just thought some random thoughts. *I expected to head off in this journey by myself, but luckly, Skye and the others tagged along. I don't know how I'd get this far without them. And Pikachu... it's finally got some friends it can be comfortable around with. Then there's Team Rocket... Butch and Cassidy did say that they were after more than just Pokmon that time. I wonder what they were looking for? They looked very serious to me...*

Duc then dozed off into a deep sleep. Remarkably, he started to dream. He never seemed to remember his dreams before, but since setting foot on Pallet Town, he's been dreaming like a little kid.

In the dream, Duc found himself back in Cerulean City. He then noticed an orange headed girl run off towards Cerulean Cape. Duc quickly followed, but followed quitely as he didn't want to be found out. After crossing a bridge and a short walk, Duc saw the girl on the beach. She was staring out into the sea. The girl looked like she was waiting for somebody. Suddenly, a photo fell out of her pack she was carrying. Oddly enough, the photo caught an updraft. It flew towards Duc. He caught it in the air. Duc quickly glanced at it. It was a picture from somewhere familiar. This photo however had pencil and pen heart shapes over a boy, who apparently was the main part of the photo. The boy did look like him, but he didn't wear glasses and he had a different emblem on his hat. Duc was about to find out who that boy was until something woke him up from his sleep.

Pikachu kicked around in his sleep, knocking Duc in the head with it's feet. The tree in it's dream had fallen. Upset, Pikachu did a Thundershock at the tree. Unknowingly, it also did so in not-dream world, shocking Duc in the process.

Smelling a bit overdone, Duc woke up as well as Pikachu. A small fire erupted from the sheets Duc covered himself with, but fortunately took it out before anything happened. "Pikachu, how many times have I told you that you shouldn't eat apples just before going to sleep?" whispered Duc, hoping not to wake the others. "You know that apples cause you to have wierd dreams!" Pikachu took on a sad face, apoligizing. "Oh come on now. You were just hungry, that's all!" After a few minutes of comforting his Pokmon, Duc dozed back off to sleep.

It's your destiny,

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links