The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 4th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

Advertise here
Sure, I'll take a look at it. If you want, I can spruce it up.

If you can script or sprite and would be interested in helping me bring my prized project back to life, please PM me! Thanks!

Watch the promo here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160659
Request a region map for your game: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4524167
Old March 5th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Chizzy
Comic coming soon...

Nature: Bold
likipre.png Well, there you go...be warned...its not excellent...

Then Again...

...its been a while
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Har D Har
Master Mapper Supreme!

Send a message via Skype™ to Har D Har
How about a evolved form of pinser, cause pinser alone sucks. And maybe your own version of deoxys, but not special, he's mine!
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

Here are some of my ideas for new Secret Bases. Secret Bases have always been one of my favorite features of R/S/E, so I wanted to make some that will kick some serious azz.

I don't know if the sand one and the brown cave will work out very well because there is no border between the ground and the end of the map, so I'll have to try those ones out. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Added the tree and bush maps, and I tested the brown cave and sand cave maps. I don't like the fact that there is no border, so I will probably edit these later. Also, I just realized that there is no rock in the blue cave, so I will add that when I fix the other maps.

If you can script or sprite and would be interested in helping me bring my prized project back to life, please PM me! Thanks!

Request a region map for your game: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4524167

Last edited by Magnemite; March 5th, 2006 at 10:11 PM.
Old March 6th, 2006, 03:57 AM
matlee
<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????

i have a manaphai sprite i made in my sig you can have that!

love the secret base maps
Old March 6th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Chizzy
Comic coming soon...

Masquerade, are you gonna use my likitung pre? If you don't i understand, mind you, you can spruce it up as you said...If you do use it though (without too much ajustment) i would like credit if possible...

Then Again...

...its been a while
Old March 6th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

@Maneachicken: I don't think I'll use it. I've already got all of the pre-evos planned out, and there's no room for Likitung.

Old March 6th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Beginning Trainer

can you tell me your pre evoloutions not including the ones you said in the fourm plz
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

@6434: The most recent list includes:

Kangaskhan
Cubone
Zangoose
Tropius
Seviper
Torkoal
Lapras
Pinsir/Heracross (Will evolve into either)
Tauros
Onix
and possibly the prevos that have been released from Diamond/Pearl (Munchlax, Bonsly, etc.)

Old March 6th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Har D Har
Master Mapper Supreme!

Send a message via Skype™ to Har D Har
How about a Porygon 3, and some new eevee evolutions.
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:17 PM
x24
Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE

why does cubone have a pre ev.. it doesnt need one its already got a wide enough move set, if youve read its dex info ud know it cries for its departed mother that it wears the skull of as a helmet, sounds like a childs actions to me, and good luck making it a good amount weaker..

one more question.. why does ur base have stairs in some of them.. some are ok, but if you could actually climb them (I dont know Ive never used the base feature), they'd allow you to walk against a non existant wall that borders how far you can walk.. it'll look wierd.. they look really nice otherwise..
No of (Non-Gyarados) Shinies: 4

<-Proud supporter of GSC Remakes.. you may use if you like..

Website Progress Thread
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majinx24
why does cubone have a pre ev.. it doesnt need one its already got a wide enough move set, if youve read its dex info ud know it cries for its departed mother that it wears the skull of as a helmet, sounds like a childs actions to me, and good luck making it a good amount weaker..

one more question.. why does ur base have stairs in some of them.. some are ok, but if you could actually climb them (I dont know Ive never used the base feature), they'd allow you to walk against a non existant wall that borders how far you can walk.. it'll look wierd.. they look really nice otherwise..
About Cubone: I know it's already weak, and I know it has a good movepool, but I'm doing it at the request of a friend. This game is more of a way to hold me over until Diamond and Pearl than anything else. I need a new Pokemon game to play, and what's better than playing one you make yourself? I am including secret features in the game that only I will know about, and it will be up to everyone else to figure them out.

About the Secret Bases: If you would read the post, you would see that I know about the border and that I changed it, I just haven't posted the new ones yet. Next time please enlighten yourself before criticizing.

Old March 6th, 2006, 10:21 PM
pkmnfreak
Beginning Trainer

your hack is getting more interesting each time you post a screenshot
great hack you are making masquerade inc =D

thx ~Dragon~Master~
thx kagesora
thx Karasu
thx coreystranick all praise the dancing trapinch..
Old March 7th, 2006, 06:29 AM
naerian
Beginning Trainer

Oh, yeah! This hack is cool! Can't wait for a release!
<----------Salamence - Ninjask egg! Credit to: Nusegi
Old March 7th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Live Update King
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Yahoo to Live Update King
This hack is mint. I need something to play it on.
Old March 7th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Chizzy
Comic coming soon...

OK...I understand...it did suck...my spriting needs work because all im really good at is revamps. Can't wait for release!

Then Again...

...its been a while
Old March 7th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the hack. The scripts that stop a player from going to a certain aren't working. For example, when you try to leave Littleroot before speaking to May, there is nothing stopping you. Also, you can simply walk past Prof. Birch without going into his bag because there is nothing stopping you there either. Yes, I moved the scripts to the new locations, so I don't know why it's not working. Help?

Old March 7th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Beginning Trainer

I aggre with har d har it will be radical if u had a porygon 3
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Chizzy
Comic coming soon...

Masquade...I had this problem too once i was doing a hack...check on the discussion thread or post there...and Porygon 3...what shape? And i think we need a really good dragon evolution of Eevee!

Then Again...

...its been a while
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Christos
Project Shinx

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to Christos
This hack is gonna be really cool
Old March 8th, 2006, 12:27 PM
D-Man
Hard Rock Hallelujah

i'm a good spriter
so if you need me
Old March 8th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

@D-Man: Can you show me some of your sprites?

Old March 8th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Chizzy
Comic coming soon...

Masquade, did you post on the general discussion? can't wait for the release...how far are you map-wise?

Then Again...

...its been a while
Old March 9th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Magnemite
I'm in the past.

Yeah, I posted, but I have yet to get a response. Map wise, I'm not far at all. Only the first two towns and one route are done so far...

UPDATE: If I can't fix the scripts, I may have to start over with the entire hack... again.

New Pokemon: Smalphin (Lapras Pre-evo)

Base Stats:
HP:100
Atk:60
Def:60
Spd:45
Sp.A:60
Sp.D:80

I don't like how there is a large blank space on its back, but I can't think of anything to break up the monotony. Suggestions?

I've also decided on names for the other pre-evos.
Torkoal: Tortash (Tortoise+Ash)
Zangoose: Youngoose or Yungoose (Young+Mongoose)
Kangaskhan: Kublikhan (As in Genghis Khan and Kubla Khan)
Tropius: Palmzai or Palmsai (Palm+Bonsai)
Pinsir/Heracross: Muscoon (Muscle+Cocoon)
Seviper: ??? Suggestions?

Of course, none of these names are final yet, they're just the best I could come up with while dozing off in Physics today. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to help me out.

Last edited by Pazuzu; March 10th, 2006 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Merged! Do NOT doublepost!
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Chizzy
Comic coming soon...

Physics, i really suck at that...Year 10 is a tough year and Pre-name for seviper, um...(Serpant+Slither)=Serther?

Then Again...

...its been a while
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here