Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Misty & Ash...Or Ash and May....

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

View Poll Results: Which Couple i the best couple?
Ash & May 12 22.22%
Ash & Misty 38 70.37%
Ash & Noone 0 0%
Ash & other 4 7.41%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 25th, 2004 (02:38 AM).
General Grievous = badass

a deep look into the human mind, indeed 'tis true, what you hear for a long time becomes "Correct" so if Ash was with May from the start, then no-one would care about misty, pure psycholigy.
Old May 1st, 2004 (08:29 AM).
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
Quote:
originally posted by Sayuri no Hoshi
I'm gonna say something weird and try not to clobber me when I say this...O_o;; What if Ash met MAY when he first cleanly started out on his journey from Pallet Town into the Indigo/Kanto season and then met MISTY in the Advance season? I bet each and every one of you would say Ash and May are meant to be (It's purely based on human psychology, ya know)--now this is excluding fans of different 'ships. The only ones I'm talking about the AAML fans. How y'all like them apples? ^_~
Actually, if May came first, I would still choose Misty because May doesn't show affection for Ash, even if she came first. That would also alter the shippys. Instead of advancedshippy, it would be Ash and Misty, where as Pokeshippy would be Ash and May. That would also change AAML!
Key point: If May was in the first season, it still wouldn't change her feelings!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old May 1st, 2004 (11:28 AM).
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
Ash & Misty belong together! AAML forever!

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old May 1st, 2004 (11:29 AM).
... ._.;

I like Ash and Misty better. They look cuter together IMO.
Also, I'm one of those people who like hints. ;; They have hints that I can easily tell. XD
Old May 1st, 2004 (11:40 AM). Edited May 1st, 2004 by ~*Silent Tattsu*~.
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Actually, if May came first, I would still choose Misty because May doesn't show affection for Ash, even if she came first. That would also alter the shippys. Instead of advancedshippy, it would be Ash and Misty, where as Pokeshippy would be Ash and May. That would also change AAML!
Key point: If May was in the first season, it still wouldn't change her feelings!
Ya go Gurl ! *Gets Cheerleader kit out* XD
I agree with everything you said ^___^ Well as for me i am a utterly devoted Pokeshipper ! The day i turn to Advance Shipping (Ash and May) is the day i no longer think Ash is kawaii ! And thats never going to happen I have been a Pokeshipper for a loooooong time now , and absoloutly adore the sight of them together. Pokeshipper by heart is what i say The Chemistry between them is undeniable and through their travels they have become really close Friends and the bond between them has grown strong.If you ask me Misty is Ash's closest human friend. You saw his reaction to when they said goodbye to each other in "Gotta catch ya later" , unlike when Brock or Tracy left the gang Ash only was slightly upset to see them go , and just waved them goodbye happily , when it came to Misty and him saying goodbye he was so much more emotional.

In my opinion i feel that Pokeshipping has almost been proved from Ash's point of view now (Because we have allways known how Misty feels for Ash but we have never been quite sure about his feelings for her) because of the episode "Gotta Catch ya later" when Misty after saying here farewell and getting on her mended Bike , is riding along with Togepi in the front basket she says "Thankyou Ash Ketchum , for finnaly telling me how you feel." So basicly Misty now knows that Ash feels something for her , because he said it in a different way instead of saying "I like you" outloud , so she now knows that he does feel something for her , but she does not know exactly what ^__^ So i think us Pokeshippers can happily say that we have proven that he also feels for her deepdown.

All i know is Ashy-boy is taken , and he deserves much better than May , he deserves Misty because he actually Loves her rather then with May he only thinks of her as a mutual friend. I loath Advance shipping , but thats all that i will say. *Gets a Pitchfork and runs after Advance shippys* Yay ! ^______^

I hope you like these pics guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boyfriend.jpg‎ (90.5 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg important.jpg‎ (5.9 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg call me and i'll come.jpg‎ (36.0 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 1st, 2004 (12:27 PM).
disney devoted. disney owned.

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Kitty17794
it just wouldnt be right if it wasnt Misty and Ash! They BELONG together! Stick May and Brock together. Ash and Misty are definatly the right couple *nod*

Unfortunately, Pokemon: DisneyDreams has died. But Disney discussion lives on at Mouse Ears!!!
Old May 1st, 2004 (12:39 PM).

Send a message via AIM to flamegirl Send a message via Yahoo to flamegirl
itz Ash+MISTY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISTY OK!!!

Ash+May is just sik and wrong!!!! i agree, stick May w/ Brock
Old May 1st, 2004 (12:58 PM).
Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Location: *booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
Quote originally posted by flamegirl:
itz Ash+MISTY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISTY OK!!!

Ash+May is just sik and wrong!!!! i agree, stick May w/ Brock
Woah! I wouldn't call it sick and wrong, (a little harsh in my opinion) but I just don't think Ash and May are as compatible as Ash and Misty. Ash and Misty are the original duo, and it will forever remain that way! Yup!
As for May, don't think she belongs with Brock. I'm not sure if they've introduced a character that might get along with her...
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p
Old May 1st, 2004 (02:13 PM).
♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥

Quote originally posted by 100marios:
Woah! I wouldn't call it sick and wrong, (a little harsh in my opinion) but I just don't think Ash and May are as compatible as Ash and Misty. Ash and Misty are the original duo, and it will forever remain that way! Yup!
As for May, don't think she belongs with Brock. I'm not sure if they've introduced a character that might get along with her...
Yeah, Ash and Misty are the original pairing but I don't think May technically should be shunned, either...^_^; But, like Jordan said, she doesn't belong with Brock--he's older than her and has a um, choice for women older than him, anyway. However, Ash and May aren't any different than Ash and Misty if you think about it. Misty constantly gets annoyed with Ash as does Ash with May. History repeats itself; since Ash was the novice in the beginning, he's now pretty much developed Misty's attitude and takes it out on May, the new novice. Despite all of this, I'm still partial to Ash and Misty...old habits die hard, I guess, lol...>_<

|| be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it ||

| c h r y s t i e | partners in crime | k a y l e i g h |
Old May 1st, 2004 (02:26 PM).

yer both right, but Misty was there first, and May is an ugly lil b****!!!!!!!!
Old May 1st, 2004 (02:29 PM).
disney devoted. disney owned.

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Kitty17794
woah...calm down. be civil in discussions. everyone has their opinion, but no need to curse

Unfortunately, Pokemon: DisneyDreams has died. But Disney discussion lives on at Mouse Ears!!!
Old May 1st, 2004 (02:34 PM).

sry bout dat , but misty..............
Old May 1st, 2004 (04:00 PM).

Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
Quote originally posted by Sayuri no Hoshi:
Yeah, Ash and Misty are the original pairing but I don't think May technically should be shunned, either...; But, like Jordan said, she doesn't belong with Brock--he's older than her and has a um, choice for women older than him, anyway. However, Ash and May aren't any different than Ash and Misty if you think about it. Misty constantly gets annoyed with Ash as does Ash with May. History repeats itself; since Ash was the novice in the beginning, he's now pretty much developed Misty's attitude and takes it out on May, the new novice. Despite all of this, I'm still partial to Ash and Misty...old habits die hard, I guess, lol...>_<
What's this? Do my ears decieve me? Did you actually say that I'm right?
.......wow! This is new hehe....

I noticed that, but May never really has any scenes that show even the slightest bit of affection for Ash. So, to Ash and Misty I continue to hold! Hehe...

Please be careful with the language. I know you're just expressing how you feel, but there's no need to go that far.....
I like May a lot anyway!
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p
Old May 1st, 2004 (04:15 PM).

100marios-in the later episodes, May will show more affection, trust me
Old May 1st, 2004 (04:22 PM).

100marios-in the later episodes, May will show more affection, trust me
I'm sure about that too, but the question is, what will Ash do? He was able to reveal to Misty that he liked her.....not directly, but he did nonetheless. I'm really curious as to where the series will go after the Hoenn saga is over...
Hmm....Oh well! It's not for a while anyway hehe..
...And I still can!

Old May 1st, 2004 (04:25 PM).

hez actually oblivious and confused

have you heard of serebii.net?
Old May 1st, 2004 (04:34 PM).

I don't see anything on there having to do with it...but I'd miss the big red area talking about it XD
Old May 1st, 2004 (04:36 PM).

it doesnt have anything to do w/ it

i was just asking
Old May 1st, 2004 (04:59 PM).

I sure have! I go there all the time!
....uh, what for?
Hehe...
...And I still can!

Old May 1st, 2004 (06:27 PM).
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Jess Send a message via AIM to Jess Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jess Send a message via Yahoo to Jess
oh my.. I created this thread in Like September.. *Laughs*.. Anyways I think Misty * ash because of this sweet lil quote by Misty:

Quote:
"Ash is never really alone because he will always have me".
Old May 1st, 2004 (06:29 PM).

Quote originally posted by Jess:
oh my.. I created this thread in Like September.. *Laughs*.. Anyways I think Misty * ash because of this sweet lil quote by Misty:
Now that's probably the best bit of dubbing 4kids has ever done hehe...
I love that part!
...And I still can!

Old May 2nd, 2004 (08:37 AM).
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Jess Send a message via AIM to Jess Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jess Send a message via Yahoo to Jess
Yes.. So I will assume that After Hoenn May will most likely disappear or die in the 7th Movie and Misty will return and then Ash & Misty will kiss and the whole world will finally rejoice. *laughs*
Old May 9th, 2004 (04:08 PM).
Captain of the Cheese

Send a message via AIM to swordkirby537
I think Ash should have both Misty and May! *gets shot*

New shipping! Ash, Misty, & May the threesom! X_X

Silver Koopa & Friends YOU SEEK YOGA!!!

I am a member of the May Fan Club and the Grass Pokemon Club
Owner of the Yu Yu Hakusho Club
Old May 9th, 2004 (04:18 PM).
Mister Revolution Man

Location: NYC, in a bakery, eating croissants with Dakota, mayn!
Send a message via Yahoo to ^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Ash and Misty belong together. They're classic.

I am now known as NICK v.3.0

SIG LINE EDITED: Don't put remarks about other members like that Nick.
Old May 12th, 2005 (03:03 PM).
t i t l e g o e s h e r e

Location: In the house, next to the car, that is close to the sea.
Nature: Relaxed
oviously that's an easy answer... but i won't tell! XP

Curremt obsession: (MMO)RPG, and S4 League.

Spoiler:

Credits to WindLord for the FE9 Roy sprite, and RoyLover for Sig and avvy.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links