< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Fan Fiction and Writing The Winds of Adventure

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Reply Post Reply
Old March 24th, 2004 (10:34 AM).
Ho-oh's Psychic
This is all about three ten year olds from New Bark Town getting their first pokemon and going on a quest. They are called Peter, Liza and John.

Chapter One

Start of the Adventure

Peter woke up with a jolt. It was the day to get his first pokemon. He was so excited about getting his first pokemon today that he did everything in about ten minutes. Peter got his skateboard and went to Elm's lab. He had a choice of pokemon. Chikorita popped out the fist pokeball Cyndaquil out the second and Totodile out the third. Peter looked at them all over very quickly then decided on Totodile. He thanked Prof Elm for his pokemon then ran outside. A scream startled him. A wild Sentret had stolen a girls pokedex. Prof Elm came rushing out but Peter sent out Totodile. He decided to use Scratch. It hit the Sentret in the chest reducing its HP to Zero. Prof Elm threw a pokeball capturing it. Peter cheered and Totodile jumped up in the air. Later that day they started off on the adventure.
Old March 24th, 2004 (12:59 PM).
Guess Whos Back..........
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phoenix Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix Boy
Ok here are a few problams with this:
1. there is no description in this (about the charecters)
2.its too short for a chapter

Hope this helps

^ Thanks Casty For the banner (It links to my forum)
My Stuff
Bulbasaurs Den (Web site)
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
[spoiler=My Friends list]Tatt,ash_misty4ever, Castrainer,Lt surge,KURA&KILL_Hunter PM me to be here![/spoiler]
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links