• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albino Pack RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Welcome to the Albino RP! It's related to the Albino Sprite Requests, so if you want your own Albino Sprite, let me know!
Anyhow, whether asked for a sprite or not, you can join in this little pack of Albino Pokemon, carnivores and herbavores. It's your pick.

You can play up to two characters. If you feel like it, you can add another in the game. Also, you can make up moves.

Blade
Type: Albino Houndoom
Attacks: The usual Houndoom Attacks and Flight attacks with White Flash and Pink Fire(Moves I made up)
Personality: Gothic, Intellegent, Nice
Misc.: She has wings of pink fire. She communicates through mouth and mind. Also, she has a long tail for a good Tail Whip attack.

Fang
Type: Albino Umbreon
Attacks: Usual, and also White Flash and Cold Glare
Personality: Hyper, Kind, Intellegent
Misc.: Nothing special, except her pupils are pink and her eyes are blue.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
I like the sound of this! ^_^

Winter
Type: Albino/Ice Mightyena
Attacks: Crunch, Scratch, Slash, Powder snow, Roar, Bite, Swift, Fury swipes, Icy wind, Snow swift(Ice-type swift ^_^), Screech, Thief, and faint attack. SHe might learn a few more Ice-type attacks later. (I just had to list all of them. o_0;;)
Personality: Mysterious, Elegant, graceful and proud. Often hides her feelings, and can be recourseful and helping at times, and when she is angry she gets nasty, and "icy". x_o
Misc.: I made a picture for her. Pretty, right? ^_^' I think you can figure out the differences. Also, she's kindof an ice type.
She can retract/extend her claws, at will of course. >_>
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/Articunoanna/Ice_Mightyena.bmp

(Looks bad with a white backround...)

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
bah you are lucky this is the first rp ive joined in a while

Spirit

Type:Flygon(see avatar)
Attacks: normal exept he has ice moves
Personality: Nice secretive ,mystirious
Misc.: can talk through psy but he usaly dosent

SkarmoryRider

Years
ACK! Let's just start! Others can join in later on in the game....

Blade silently cursed to herself. Being albino was cursed, to her pack, and they drove her out when she grew to be an adolesent in her years. "Why the heck do they care if it's just some gene gone amiss? Well?" Her pink eyes sparkled angerly.
Suddenly, a white flash pounced on her from the bushes and an Albino Umbreon looked at her and chuckled. "Gotcha!"

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
Banryu splashed around in a nearby stream after a fish. She noticed Blade, but was afraid to go near, so continued her activity, hoping she wouldn't get noticed.

((Btw, here's a pic))

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
(can I play??!??)
Name moon light (call me ML for short!!)
Type pichu
Gender female
Attacks the usal! but can use ice type attacks
personality playful sweet imature and just plan fun
Misc white pink cheeks tail thing eyes neck thing and feet thing !

Last edited:

SkarmoryRider

Years
(Sure!)

Blade groaned. She's been pounced on by many Pokemon, but this was another Albino she had experienced by far. "Who are you?"
"Fang!" and she lept off of her and danced wildly, then chased her own tail.
~As usual, another young evolution.... Psht, why can't they be a little more mature.~ She saw another Pokemon out of the corner of her eye and she smelled her fear. Blade couldn't blame her.
Fang turned and watched Banryu. "Hi!" and she lept into the air and landed right next to her.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
paige pelletier said:
(can I play??!??)
Name moon light (call me ML for short!!)
Type pichu
Gender female
Attacks the usal! but can use ice type attacks
personality playful sweet imature and just plan fun
Misc white pink cheeks tail thing eyes neck thing and feet thing !
I did the rest of my thing!!

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
Winter suddenly appeared at blade's side, grinning.
"Well, hello.. Not everyday you would find so many Albino Pok?mon..."
Winter leaps over blade, and giggles.
"I was rejected out of my pack also, when I was young. Because I was Albino...."
Winter snorts at the comment.

SkarmoryRider

Years
Blade saw Winter and sighed. Another feisty one, like Fang. She was over there playing with Banryu, and she looked over at Winter. "How did you know I was exiled from my own pack? I've looked at other Houndoom packs, but they all attack me because of this, and these."
She unfolded her wings, brilliant pink fire burned on them.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
Winter also sighed, a ridiculously eavy sih and rolled her eyes at hte same time.
"There's a one in a million chance of an Albino not getting kicked out. In fact-" She frowned-"less. Especially with, what, pink wings?" Winter turned to Moonlight.
"and who might you be?" Winter waved her tail and grinned again.

SkarmoryRider

Years
She sighed. "I'm Blade, and the Umbreon over there is Fang, whom I just met." I smirked. "Oh yeah, ANYBODY will be kicked out if they're albino with wings like these. We're all pretty much strange creatures to the others. Kinda makes you wonder...." I trailed off there.
Something was coming, danger. I scented it. Humans! "Everyone, HUMANS!"
Fang lept into the air and her hair fluffed out and she ran and was a little white blur, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back