• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ethankaiba's sprite shop

ethankaiba

Banned
Years
hey,im a really good spriter,and this is my work shop.if yall need any sprites,tell me.i can customize it however you like.i specialize in overworld sprites.

Years
When opening a shop, please show atleast 3 examples of your work. Otherwise this thread shall end up being closed, but I shall give you time to do so. Remember to have atleast 3 examples of any pixel work ready before making a thread.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
Years
Oh my god...Do you read rules?....And if you say that you are good..Show some of your work...

Years
I'd recommend you upload your sprites rather than attach them. Good upload hosts would be:

Imageshack
TinyPic

After you upload your sprites on either one of these hosts, you may do the following to implement them into your post:

Replace 'image link' with the image URL(s) of your sprites, and they should be able to show up.

EDIT ~ Time's up, this thread shall be closed.

~Closed

Last edited:
Back