< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General Aron???

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old March 21st, 2006 (11:39 PM).
~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via ICQ to _Huggle_Bunny_ Send a message via AIM to _Huggle_Bunny_ Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to _Huggle_Bunny_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Huggle_Bunny_
Im Sry If This Dosnt Go Here...(but this is like only my 2ed post in this part of the community)

Otay Im Playin Ruby...And I Am Trying To Get Aron To Evo..But Its Been 28lv Now...Dose Any One Know What Lv He Evo's At???

Any Help Would Be Nice...

Thanks In Adv

(and again im sry of this dosnt go here)

...:: PC Family::...
...::I Have No Family::...

...::Mu La Fllaga,Orga Sabnack (G Seed),Sango (Inuyasha),Momochi Zabuza (Naruto),Kiba (Wolf's Rain)::...
...:;Dearka Elsman x Yzak Joule (G Seed),Mu La Flaga x Ra Le Creuset (G Seed),Kiba x Cheza (Wolf's Rain)::...

玉置成実~*..::Nami Tamaki Is Hotness,And Im Stalking Her,Envy Me::..*~玉置成実

Old March 21st, 2006 (11:53 PM).
Super ModeratorCS
Nature: Quirky
Questions pertaining to the games should go into one of the gaming forums. Since this is a simple question dealing with Ruby, it should've gone into the Simple Questions thread in the R/S/E section of the Pokemon Handheld Platform Games forum. As this thread doesn't belong here, and would be closed anyways if I moved it to the right forum, I'll just close it here...

Though, while I'm still writing this, I'll answer this question anyways. Aron evolves at level 32.

we're not lost
we're all just wanderers

my artz, yo
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links