The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2006 (10:45 AM).
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
I need help with making this rp better!

Yes, I know that I took the name of the new Final Fantasy VII Movie, and made it into a Digimon RP. This rp has nothing to do with FF7, but the name suits it well.

The plot is that you are a child of the past Digidestined (From The first two Seasons), and your parents and their Digimon got kidnapped by the Evil Zanbamon, who is the fusion of the data of al lthe defeated evil Digimon, from Devimon and Etemon to Arukenimon and Mummymon. Zanbamon kidnapped them for revenge, knowing that his past lives have been destroyed by them. Now you and the other Digidestined's kids msut go to the Digital world with your Digimon, and you will have to save your parents and their Digimon, and defeat Zanbamon once and for all! You also recieve a D-Neo, (a new Digivice that has ALL the features of the past two models) from Gennai when he hears the news about Zanbamon. This adventure will be epic and awesome! This rp also takes palce 32 years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon.

THE SIGN UPS
Name: Riku Izumi
Parents (These also can be international Digidestined): Izzy an Mimi
Physical Description and Personality: He is the boy trainer from Pokemon FR/LG only instead of wearing red and white, he wars bleu and gold. His personality is a mix of Mimi's and Izzy's (his mom and dad). He is intelligent, and always looking at the bright side of life.
History: When his parents were Kidnapped, he and his Digimon Monmon got the D-Neo from Gennai and were the first to go to the Digital world after Zanbamon.
Digimon Digivolution Line (You may use the dub names, the Japanese names, or a mix of both)

Fresh
Yuramon
Attacks: Bubble Blow, Bouncing Attack

In-training
Tanemon
Attacks: Bubble Blow, Plan Whip

Rookie
Monmon
Attacks: Swing Swing, Banana Slip

Champion
Hookmon
Attacks:Captain Cannon, Hook Slash

Ultimate
Assaultmon
Attacks: Justice Massacre, Surprise Attack

Mega
Cannondramon
Attacks: Dynamo Cannon, Grenade Storm

Give me positive feedback and constructive criticism on this!
-Vladimir Lenin
Old August 17th, 2008 (06:26 PM). Edited August 17th, 2008 by Shadowtrainer.
Shadowtrainer
Beginning Trainer

Rodrigo

Parents:Kari and TK

Looks:Average height and weight.Usually wears only black clothes,like his black digivice.

Personality:Used to be cheerfull and easygoing,but ever since his parents got kidnapped his personality changed to a cold and emotionless one.He wants to be with his parents again,and he won't let anyone get on his way.This change on personality was reflected on his partner,Salamon,who evolved into Black Tailmon instead of Tailmon.

Digimon

Fresh

Snow Botamon

Attack: Diamond Dust

Baby

Nyaromon

Attacks:Tail Whip,Atomic Bomber Tail

Rookie:

Salamon

Attacks : Puppy Howling,Petit Punch

Champion:

Black Gatomon

Attacks:Lighting Paw,Cat's Eye Hypnotism

Ultimate

Lady Devimon

Attacks:

Darkness Wave,Slap,Darkness Spear

Mega:

Lilithmon

Attacks : Phantom Pain,Razor Nail,Darkness love.

Hope you like my char.
Old August 31st, 2008 (04:13 AM).
QueenGatomon
Beginning Trainer

Okay anihow here's my character

Name: Heather Kido

Parents: Joe and Mimi

Personality: Bubbly, kind and a good friend. She is a bit shy when meeting new people but other then that she's a great friend.

Appearance: Like Mimi in Season 1 but without the hat

Digimon: In-training- Tanemon, Rookie- Palmon, Champion- Togemon, Ultimate- Lillymon, Mega-Rosemon
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links