The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Old March 22nd, 2006, 05:20 PM
Shenlong
I <3 Cassidy! =3

Nature: Calm

Advertise here

Here's a drawing that I've did on last Sunday. I've used the cover of one of the most greatest Super NES games ever and that is one hit wonder Super Punchout! =D

Since I've uploaded this from my computer, I'll tell ya my steps on how I've achieved this magnficent fanart of mine. The 1st thing I've did was that I've sketch so I can position the boxer'ss bodies and faces correctly, after that I've erased the unnecessary quidelines so I can trace the outlines with a Sharpie, and finally I gave it a final touch by coloring it with color pencils and it looks all perfect!

Btw just in case that you don't know who those boxers are, appearing from left to right is Mr. Sandman, Bald Bull, and Super Macho Man.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Shenlong; March 22nd, 2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:24 PM
sketch
3D animator/movie director

I like it, but that's some pretty bad coloring!Don't worry, I'm not at all a good colorer!That's why I mainly sketch.Nice though!
Old March 23rd, 2006, 10:59 AM
Shenlong
I <3 Cassidy! =3

Don't blame me cuz the color pencils I have are not that good when it comes to coloring it. If I have enough knowledge I've should of recolored it with Photoshop and it'll definately look alot better.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 23rd, 2006, 03:14 PM
PECI
CANDELAS BOYFRIEND

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PECI
Xln-t
Thats A Good Draw, But As You Say The Color Doesn`t The Best
Old March 23rd, 2006, 03:17 PM
Alakazam17
I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

Nature: Quirky
I like it too. Yes, I'd think the recolouring would help as well, if you knew how. But it still looks cool.
Old March 23rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
Shenlong
I <3 Cassidy! =3

Hey can somebody give me a tutorial on how I can recolor this drawing on to Photoshop please?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here