Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 11th, 2004, 09:31 AM
bhrit
Jesse McCartney Lover

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bhrit Send a message via Yahoo to bhrit

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Silent Tattsu*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yessu i thought i'd set up this Club for Misty Fans like me who are yearning for her return >=3 This is a club for Misty fans alike , who want her to come back or otherwise the Writers will face the consequences
R . U . L . E . S .

This thread not only needed to talk about wanting Misty to return, but to also talk about the amazing adventure when she was still on the group! There won't be any thing mentioned about May, since we're only talking about Misty and her adventures and talk about her in future appearances, if she does appear once more. If you bring up May, it cannot be a comparison nor mentioning anything about her personally of what you think of her.

You can join, whether you're a Pokeshipper, or an Egoshipper, or a Gymshipper, etc, or not even a shipper ! ^-^ So have a awesome time in this club!
We can talk about ships involving Misty here , although it can become a comparison thing and turn into a squabble so lets keep it down abit If someone asked , for example what do you think Ash feels about Misty not being around anymore ect. , then well we can discuss it but its better to set up a AAML Club if we are going to talk about that too much ;

If you have a Banner you want to add to the Club , please send it in a PM to me Thankies !

-----------------------------------

The Club Banners:

---------------------------------

If you want to join just knock on the Club Door and ask if you can join alond with which of Misty's Pokemon you want to choose ! =)

-Togepi

-Togetic

-Horsea

-Starmie

-Staryu

-Goldeen

-Seaking

-Dewgong

-Psyduck

-Poliwag

-Poliwhirl

-Politoed

-Corsola

- Gyrados

--------------------------

Mkay , yup thats it so Welcome to the Club ! :D
The Main one I would chose is Dewgong.
Im not paired :'(

i personally know ashley03, Grim Reaper, little kitty kat, and me, Bhrit (Bhritnee)

my email address is [email protected]

my instant messaging is [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks for the banner Castrainer, it rocks!!!! :D

Bhritnee is my real name but you can call me by my user name if you want... it is your choice :D

hey!!!! everyone!!!! pm or im me if you want to be friends!!!!!!! ok? :D :D

this is by Ashley03... she drew it...

(\ /)
(o.o)
(><)
/_l_\ BUNNY!!!!!!!
( )
^__^ ( ) hmmm... does that look like a
>(*_*)<_( ) kitty? if it does then, KITTY!!!!!!!
( ) )
/_l_\-/_l_\
I know, I know, my signature is like smily central but i like the smilies!! *smiles*

how do you like my sprites? my best friend Ashley03 made it! if you want one just ask her!
Old June 11th, 2004, 09:36 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrit
The Main one I would chose is Dewgong.
Hey welcome to the Club bhrit!
Sure, your Pokemon is Dewgong then. *Hands a lil one over*

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old June 11th, 2004, 09:38 AM
bhrit
Jesse McCartney Lover

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bhrit Send a message via Yahoo to bhrit
Thanks for letting me in.
Im not paired :'(

i personally know ashley03, Grim Reaper, little kitty kat, and me, Bhrit (Bhritnee)

my email address is [email protected]

my instant messaging is [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks for the banner Castrainer, it rocks!!!! :D

Bhritnee is my real name but you can call me by my user name if you want... it is your choice :D

hey!!!! everyone!!!! pm or im me if you want to be friends!!!!!!! ok? :D :D

this is by Ashley03... she drew it...

(\ /)
(o.o)
(><)
/_l_\ BUNNY!!!!!!!
( )
^__^ ( ) hmmm... does that look like a
>(*_*)<_( ) kitty? if it does then, KITTY!!!!!!!
( ) )
/_l_\-/_l_\
I know, I know, my signature is like smily central but i like the smilies!! *smiles*

how do you like my sprites? my best friend Ashley03 made it! if you want one just ask her!
Old June 11th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Yay, more pictures! Those two pictures from Get Happy are cute. I have them too. Nice picture of Misty with Starmie. That's from The School of Hard Knocks. She looks so hurt. :'( [gives her a hug]

That picture of her holding Marill is cute! That episode will be on again soon. She still looked real pretty when she was really dirty in that episode.

Nice picture of her in the hotsprings. I liked that part She looked hot! I bet Ash saw a lot more of her after the baracate fell and they all screamed.
One more thing, your welcome! [blushes from the hug]
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old June 12th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Well, time to bump this thread up.......

Here's another nice picture!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misty10.jpg‎ (14.4 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 12th, 2004, 07:34 PM
kirby00
Elite Four

SHOOT i know this isn really off topic and ill delte this psot later if you want me to but im am sooo excited about my new rp, like its a race, and depends on your skills as an rper, and certain rules, and battles and even all 3 teams (R, Magma/Aqua) im just so ecited.... but anyways back to misty... *!hey she is the rp too btw!*
wow she totally looks pretty in the sunset picture! have fun you guys! i know i am... =) yay!
*ARCANINE IS A SYMBOL OF WHAT Lionheart's LAST POST/THREAD WAS ABOUT. YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT HIM BY HAVING A PICTURE OF ARCANINE IN YOUR SIG (DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS 1). thank you for all support
Old June 12th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Thanks Kirby! I liked that part on that episode.

Tatts, the new picture you have in your signature is really kawaii! I like it! The little Togetic one is too. I see you like Ash alot ,too. Well, here's a picture you'll like!

I'm not going to leave Misty out, so here's another cute one!

Old June 14th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Zeo
Moron

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeo Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo
Hey is anyone really good in photoshop?

if so, could you be able to Take the pic of Misty in the TR outfit and change her Hair around so its down like in my Sig.

I just think she'd look beyond cute lookin like that.
Member of:
The Misty Fan Club,
The Ash/Satoshi Fan Club,
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 14th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
I'm not sure, but I know I could draw it that way and see how it comes out, then maybe somebody could photoshop that and make it look better *shrug*

Old June 14th, 2004, 12:05 PM
kirby00
Elite Four

can any1 do a pic/get 1 of jessie in a battle pose vs misty, maybe in kumos at the princess festival
*ARCANINE IS A SYMBOL OF WHAT Lionheart's LAST POST/THREAD WAS ABOUT. YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT HIM BY HAVING A PICTURE OF ARCANINE IN YOUR SIG (DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS 1). thank you for all support
Old June 15th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Well, Pokemon's back on Cartoon Network. Which is cool. Which means, more Misty! I got another cute picture of her to show.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misty about to hug Golduck^^.jpg‎ (15.5 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 15th, 2004, 05:56 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nice pic...hehe, she's fantasizing about Psyduck evolving...

I have one small pic to show that I liked...does anyone have a better and larger pic of Misty as a soldier from an episode titled "Plant it Now! Diglett Later!" ? I love her as a soldier...

Unfortunately the major realm of my picture-getting comes from serebii.net ._.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soldier_misty.jpg‎ (2.4 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 15th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Thanks! She looks so darn cute stary-eyed, and when she's fantisising about Water Pokemon. That episode was just on yesterday. She looked rather cute as a soldier. She also dressed as a soldier in Tanks Alot. [the episode with the Arbo Tank and Sentret] I got a funny picture from that episode.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misty the drill sargent^^.jpg‎ (59.8 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 15th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Oh, I knew there was another episode with soldier Misty! The arbo tank episode, that's it...I really like that episode, and that's a great picture too! Lol...angry soldier Misty...

Old June 15th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Last night's episode was funny! Misty was really cute in this episode! Tonight's episode is the final Orange League gym. Misty in a swimsuit and with her hair down!

I got more cute pictures! :D

Old June 15th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Zeo
Moron

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeo Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
Misty in a swimsuit and with her hair down!
I DEMAND PICTURES!

seriously.
Member of:
The Misty Fan Club,
The Ash/Satoshi Fan Club,
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 16th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeo
I DEMAND PICTURES!

seriously.
Sure! Here they are! [I already posted these pictures,but, what the heck]

She does look nice in that scene.

Old June 16th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Once again, very nice pics

I really need to download a 1st-season episode somewhere so I'll have some to share ._.;;

Old June 17th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Apparently a lot of new clubs were created yesterday, so...

*flings topic back on first page*

Old June 17th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Well guys, I got something cool for us...............Misty sprites!. You can put these in your signatures.

Misty in Gold,Silver,and Crystal. [Cute]

Misty in Fire Red and Leaf Green. [Nice]

If any one knows where any sites are that have sprites from Red,Blue,and Yellow,please tell me. I can't find any.

Old June 17th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

I have a blue rom, so if I play it on high speed I could probably have the r/b/y misty sprite in a couple of hours.

Oh, and this is my modified FRLG Misty sprite that I always use instead of the real one (I'm not sure I agree with Misty being blonde in FRLG)

[edit #3]my attachment didn't show up the first or second time, hopefully it does this time, if it doesn't then I don't know what to do =/ [/edit]

Last edited by Asuka Langley Soryu; June 17th, 2004 at 10:05 AM.
Old June 17th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Well, in Yellow, Misty has a different sprite then in Red and Blue. The Yellow sprite looks alot more like she does on the show.

In Fire Red and Leaf Green, she still is the cute little red head we all know and love. Her hair is a rather light orange. I have the picture of her from Fire Red and Leaf Green.
Attached Images
File Type: gif pokemon_frlgart_misty.gif‎ (3.5 KB, 81 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 18th, 2004, 10:50 AM
water_pokemon
Beginning Trainer

Misty is cool! She's brave except when around things she doesn't like, like bugs. Misty is my favorite character as well. I miss her a lot. I hope she does come back in pokemon for more than two episodes. Oh yeah, I like her when she was in Pokemon the movie 2000.
Old June 19th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Time to bump.

Here's another nice Misty picture. She looks nice and really pretty. [and hot ]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 250000.jpg‎ (88.0 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Misty Lover17; June 19th, 2004 at 08:08 AM.
Old June 19th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

My gosh that's a great pic of Misty...she looks so hot in a fancy dress like that, especially with the way her hair is...wow.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here