Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2004 (02:13 PM).

Send a message via AIM to kirby00
She tries so hard... anyways i do like that specific pic
Old June 19th, 2004 (11:33 PM).
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
I do think Misty is hot. She has a nice, slim figure. She also has nice, long, slender legs. I think she would look nice in something that shows off her figure. She does look nice in short shorts.

Guys... what do you think she would look nice in? I think she would look nice in a blue swimsuit with her hair down. She would look really hot.

Got a picture attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ash looking at Misty in a bikini.jpg‎ (16.0 KB, 46 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old June 20th, 2004 (12:56 AM).
Moron

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeo Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo
I support Misty X Zeo Shipping.
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 20th, 2004 (01:33 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
Quote originally posted by Misty Lover17:
I do think Misty is hot. She has a nice, slim figure. She also has nice, long, slender legs. I think she would look nice in something that shows off her figure. She does look nice in short shorts.
Cool pic there with Misty. She really does look hot. x_X; Anyway, I'm sorry I've been away from this club for ... four pages. And a good note I liked all of he Misty pics attached since my leave. :D
Old June 20th, 2004 (04:42 AM).
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
i Want Misty Back!!!!!!!!!
anyway I Knock The Door! i Choose Staryu
i Want Misty Back
tell Me What Can We Do To Give Pressure To Writers For Bringing Misty Back!i Suggest Starting A Grand Plann
Old June 20th, 2004 (05:07 AM).
living in the past
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Wow, yet another good pic...I really need to do my fanart this week, whether it looks wonderful or crappy. The sticking point is Misty's eyes, I can never seem to get those right ;;

Old June 20th, 2004 (06:38 PM).
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote originally posted by asher_son_of_ash:
Cool pic there with Misty. She really does look hot. x_X; Anyway, I'm sorry I've been away from this club for ... four pages. And a good note I liked all of he Misty pics attached since my leave. :D
Thanks! I got more pictures. They're from Pokemon 4ever. They're nice.

Old June 21st, 2004 (05:33 AM).
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
i Said I Was A Misty Fan And I Even Knocked At The Door But I Had No Response! I Think To Bring Misty Back, We Need Many Members So I Wanted To Join? But I Am Getting No Response!
i Want To Know Can I Be The Member Or Not?
Old June 21st, 2004 (08:19 AM).
living in the past
Silver Tier

There, there, no need to get angry. Of course you're a member, nobody who enters this club needs validation or anything. Ask to be in and you're in, even if nobody says anything.

Old June 21st, 2004 (08:33 AM).
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
*Woah!* Calm down there dude! ;

Of course you can join in. Like what Chairman Kaga said, you don't need permission. All you need to be is a Misty fan and your in, no validation needed
That goes for everybody who would like to join kay?

Thanks for responding to that Kaga =)

*Looks around to only see rabid fanboys with pictures of Misty* Oh dear, i was afraid this would happen XD Great pics guys! And ML17, i'm loving that AAML pic you posted!
Ash's expression is priceless ^.^

Now, well you gawp at the red heads legs i'll just put up some new pics ;p
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06_ksm.jpg‎ (41.2 KB, 18 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 25_ksm.jpg‎ (46.2 KB, 25 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg sea.jpg‎ (74.3 KB, 108 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old June 21st, 2004 (08:41 AM).
living in the past
Silver Tier

Wow...great fanart pics Tatt! You must have scoured the entire internet for all the stuff you have!

Once I have some peace and quiet in the next couple of days I'm going to make a simple Misty pic and see how it looks. I hope it turns out halways good...I can draw anime girls fairly well so Misty shouldn't be a problem (I hope o_o;; )

Old June 21st, 2004 (09:41 AM).

Send a message via AIM to kirby00
well at least his entrance wasnt as bad as mine, remember guys (with the whole politoad thing, i made a big deal of), anyways why dont u get a pic of her and brock, (not together together, just as a pic together)
Old June 21st, 2004 (11:06 PM).
Shining Angel

Thanks Tatts! Nice to hear from you again. Those pic you posted where cute! The pic you have in your sig is cute too.

Old June 22nd, 2004 (02:36 AM).
Moron

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeo Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo
Does anyone else think that Asha arms look a bit weird in the last picture Tatt posted?

Support Misty X Zeo Shipping
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 22nd, 2004 (05:35 AM).
Hyper Member

thanks For Allowing Me To Join! i Think Misty Has Been Out For Quite A Long Time And Now It's The Time For Her To Be Back! i Think We Should Start Something Really Hot To Get Her Back sorry Guys But I Don't Have Any Pic Just Now!
"anyway You Have Posted Really Cool Pics!and I Do Think Same As You Zeo"
Old June 22nd, 2004 (05:31 PM).
Shining Angel

I got another funny picture. It's from the third Misty special.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image126.jpg‎ (29.7 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 22nd, 2004 (07:02 PM).

(Knocks on club door, peeks head in)
*looks around chooses Psyduck*
"Psyduck's so cute!"
Um, hi. I'm more of a TR fan than a Misty fan, but I definitely agree she should come back. The interaction she had with everyone (especially when she was angry) was classic. She told it like it was, and didn't care who heard her. But they probably won't bring her back for long, except for those two episodes . But, hey, you never know; maybe May will develop a Misty-like attitude over time.
Old June 23rd, 2004 (12:41 AM).
Shining Angel

Quote originally posted by Rose Flame:
"Psyduck's so cute!"
Um, hi. I'm more of a TR fan than a Misty fan, but I definitely agree she should come back. The interaction she had with everyone (especially when she was angry) was classic. She told it like it was, and didn't care who heard her. But they probably won't bring her back for long, except for those two episodes . But, hey, you never know; maybe May will develop a Misty-like attitude over time.
She is funny when she's angry. One of the funniest times she was angry was when she did the " carrots, peppers, and bugs" thing when she told Ash that she didn't like bugs. She kicks butt when she's angry. She also is cute. Welcome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pmisty22.jpg‎ (11.3 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg pmisty23.jpg‎ (14.0 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 23rd, 2004 (05:32 AM).
Hyper Member

Quote originally posted by Rose Flame:
"Psyduck's so cute!"
See man Misty sure looks funny but i think she looks better when she is being a kind hearted girl or when she is with ash!
I think she looks very nice when she is caring about some pokemon or Ash!
See also looks pretty when she is afraid with bugs and someone teases her making her angry!
BUT ONE THING IS SURE AND CERTAIN THAT MAY WILL NEVER MATCH MISTY! SHE CAN NEVER BE SO NICE AND I DON'T LIKE HER BEING TAKEN AS THE REPALCEMENT OF MISTY!
ANYWAY! WELCOME TO THIS CLUB!!
Old June 23rd, 2004 (11:46 AM).
Moron

Quote originally posted by ujjwalpokemon:
BUT ONE THING IS SURE AND CERTAIN THAT MAY WILL NEVER MATCH MISTY! SHE CAN NEVER BE SO NICE AND I DON'T LIKE HER BEING TAKEN AS THE REPALCEMENT OF MISTY!
Geeze, The red makes it look almost evil *slap* get a hold of yourself man or woman. May aint that bad. not as good as Misty I'll agree, but she does have some fine points.
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 23rd, 2004 (02:27 PM).
Shining Angel

Quote originally posted by ujjwalpokemon:
See man Misty sure looks funny but i think she looks better when she is being a kind hearted girl or when she is with ash!
I think she looks very nice when she is caring about some pokemon or Ash!
See also looks pretty when she is afraid with bugs and someone teases her making her angry!
I like it when she's nice. She is a very nice and kind girl. A very good example of her kind side would be when Ash and Tracey aceldently sniffed in Stun Spore from a Vileplume. She went and found Salvio weed to help them. Ash even said that was sweet of her to help. That side of her is always nice to see. It's also very nice seeing her care about Ash. One of the best examples is in Pokemon 2000. She dived in and brought him back to shore. She didn't want him to drown, she wanted him to live. If he died, she would be heartbroken. Of course, she did say "Please Ash, you can't....." when she was trying to get him breathing. That hint does show she cares about him alot. All that shows that she loves him. And that she's a very nice person.

Old June 23rd, 2004 (06:55 PM).
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
*Joins most happily*

Well, right now, I can't think of much to add to the discussion, but howdy, 'yalls.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old June 23rd, 2004 (10:12 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
v_V; You guys are making me wish I recorded all those Pokemon episodes now. Not to mention you guys are making me feel like whacking THE GUY WHO TOOK OFF POKEMON from MY TV. >.> He will pay!! Anyway, those pics are coolz. Especially Tatt's. =P
Old June 24th, 2004 (05:48 AM).
Hyper Member

Quote originally posted by Zeo:
Geeze, The red makes it look almost evil *slap* get a hold of yourself man or woman. May aint that bad. not as good as Misty I'll agree, but she does have some fine points.
WELL! ZEO I DON'T WANT ANY COMPARISON TO BE MADE BETWEEN MAY AND MISTY BECAUSE IN SUCH CONDITION I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT MAY IS NO MATCH FOR MISTY AND I HATE HER!
YOU KNOW I AM FRUSTRATED WHEN I HEAR SOME PEOPLE SAYING THAT MAY IS ASH'S LOVER
WHAT I THINK IS THAT MAY CAN'T BE ASH'S LOVER BECAUSE THAT POSITION IS OF MISTY AND IF WRITEERS MAKE SUCH STORY THEN THEY WILL PAY FOR IT
ANYWAY DON'T THINK ANYTHING MAD ABOUT THIS THAT I DON'T LIKE MAY!
Old June 24th, 2004 (07:53 AM).
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Calm down a bit, man. I'd agree that Misty is far better than May, but you don't need to yell about. The way to convince people is to debate, not shout.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links