The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 24th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Kenta-kun
死神

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kenta-kun
I don't see EITHER Kasumi or Haruka as being Satoshi's "lover". The kid's 10. I don't see there being any existing relationship beyond friends with Satoshi & anyone. Maybe potential for a future one, but none existing at this time. The characters simply aren't mature enough
Old June 24th, 2004, 12:38 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Hey, we can always dream, no? Besides, half the fun is interperting things in your own way. While personally, I agree, don't spoil it for others.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old June 24th, 2004, 03:56 PM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
Ok, now I am really late! I never really paid attention to the groups until recently! I am a loyal Misty fan. Can I please join?

Misty will come back, and I have no doubt about that! You shouldn't either! We shall stand by Misty until the end!
*holds flag with Misty on it*
We want her back...we want her back!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old June 24th, 2004, 03:59 PM
~Ozy~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Of course she will. And if she doesn't, well, my rightous rage shall fall upon whoever is responsble for this. Welcome, and hi!

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old June 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
kirby00
Elite Four

youguys its good she's gone, i mean after a while i got sick of the same chars. and same stroy about winning badges and going to the championships, b/c altho there were new pokes & dif. regions the storyline was the same for kanto/johto, so w/ new chars its funner and it probably wouldnt be as good if Misty was here b/c they may not have added the new chars. may/max and therefore pokemon would have lost fans, and if they kep misty then there would be too many ppl to be traveling w/ ash... whut im saying is, would you be as big of a misty fan if she did come back, or are you more so now because she left? its like having something and then u only miss it when its gone. so if yout hink about it its a good thing and while it was still a surprise to us when the new season came out, that's whut kept it interesting you know?
Old June 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
~Ozy~

I mourn her loss, and although it made me realize how much of an integral part of the show she was, I am as much a Misty fan as I ever was. Furthermore, Max is a worthless character (opinion to you all, fact to me) who never even deserved a one shot appearence, much less a permanent role. Finally, there have been almost as many filler episodes in AG as in the beginning of the Johto arc, and I have to say that May severely cuts the quality of said episodes. Now, it would be excellent to see Misty come back and Max leave, that way Misty could go and beat the living snot out of May and we would see a beautiful love triangle with one member of said triangle completly cluless.

P.S. Kirby, just a request, but could you use proper capitilazation in your posts, particularly in the more lengthy ones? I't make them seem much less like one gigantic run-on sentence.

Last edited by The Adamant Dodger; June 25th, 2004 at 07:10 AM.
Old June 24th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta-kun
I don't see EITHER Kasumi or Haruka as being Satoshi's "lover". The kid's 10. I don't see there being any existing relationship beyond friends with Satoshi & anyone. Maybe potential for a future one, but none existing at this time. The characters simply aren't mature enough
Actually, he is 13. He has changed alot from the beginning of the series. He has matured alot. He also is taller. Anyways, that not what I'm about to talk about.

In movie six, he says that he misses her, but he will always be best friends with her. And when a boy misses a girl alot, that usually means that he loves her. I should know, it's happened to me before. I often end up thinking of her when I'm not thinking of anything alse. She's a very pretty girl. She has very nice hair. She gradarated this year. I miss her alot. I want to see her again. Ash feels the same way about Misty.

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old June 25th, 2004, 04:46 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
but i can't hear anything bad about misty and specially the thinking that may matches her
well!what i think is that the character misty has been surely hated by the writers!
and now they should bring her back!
Old June 25th, 2004, 04:56 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
I bet ash loves misty as he cares about he so much and as u say he is immature, I think that love can't always be due to age??[or can it be??]
Old June 25th, 2004, 07:18 AM
~Ozy~

I don't deby that the to have obvious feeling for each other, it's fact. What I doubt is that they will ever obviously get together anytime during the series, except perhaps in an "epilogue" type of wrap-up eppy.

Old June 25th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Heres a hint that Ash cares about Misty.

If Misty is hurt, Ash will pick her up and carry her to the place they need to go. Also, notice that he's holding on to her in the three other pictures. That shows that he will protect her when she hurt or down.

Old June 25th, 2004, 03:52 PM
~Ozy~

Well, I can see naught but a red X, so I can't tell, but yes, these hints are all over the place. The Ninja Poke-Showdown, for example, when Ash flies through the wall and almost off a cliff, Misty is horribly concerned about him and (in my somewhat untrustworthy recollection) yells at him for almost getting himself killed and worrying her like that.

Old June 25th, 2004, 04:04 PM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
Actually, he is 13. He has changed alot from the beginning of the series. He has matured alot. He also is taller. Anyways, that not what I'm about to talk about.

In movie six, he says that he misses her, but he will always be best friends with her. And when a boy misses a girl alot, that usually means that he loves her. I should know, it's happened to me before. I often end up thinking of her when I'm not thinking of anything alse. She's a very pretty girl. She has very nice hair. She gradarated this year. I miss her alot. I want to see her again. Ash feels the same way about Misty.
That is completly true, when my best friend moved to Florida, I really missed him. I thought about him everyday and talked to him for hours. Then one day last year, while I was at camp, he wrote to me and said he was moving back to nebraska! Now we are friends still and he lives close to me! Even when we got into fights (one that lasted a year!) and he moved away we still became friends in the end!

Moral: Even though Misty's gone, Ash still has feelings for her, and he says he will see her again someday!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old June 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
~Ozy~

Wish I could say the same about one of my friends who moved away and back. He came back a complete sports nut, whereas I CANNOT play sports at all. Anyway, yes, I am sure that Misty will come back, as most people in this club are. If not, we need to start an endless letter campaign.

Old June 25th, 2004, 10:29 PM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

WE ALL KNOW FOR SURE THAT ASH LOVES MISTY AND THAT HE MISSES HER A LOT AND THAT SOMEDAY SHE WOULD RETURN BUT WE SHALL GIVE PRESSURE TO THE WRITERS FOR BRINGING HER BACK SOON!

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?

Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!

All time pokeshipper...
Old June 25th, 2004, 11:26 PM
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
o_o; Dude. Cut out the caps. Don't double-post. Stop flaming people. o_o; And stop typing in red caps. >.> -sounded bossy there for a second- Anyway, things have changed with both Misty and Ash being apart. And absence does make the heart grow fonder, so when they come back together I'll bet there'll be a hugging scene. [Like in two more months until AG season ends] ;
Old June 26th, 2004, 05:17 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asher_son_of_ash
o_o; Dude. Cut out the caps. Don't double-post. Stop flaming people. o_o; And stop typing in red caps. >.> -sounded bossy there for a second- Anyway, things have changed with both Misty and Ash being apart. And absence does make the heart grow fonder, so when they come back together I'll bet there'll be a hugging scene. [Like in two more months until AG season ends] ;
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM MAKING SPAMM OUT HERE!
WELL; IT MITE SEEM THAT DOUBLE POSTING IS GOING BUT I AM REPLYING TO OFFICIAL FORUM ONCE AND THE NEXT TIME I WAS REPLYING TO A MEMBER [BUT NOT A PM]!
IF ANYBODY THINKS THAT I QAM DOING SOMETHING NASTY THEN I AM VERY VERY SORRY AND I PROMISE TO TRY MY BEST NOT TO REPEAT IT AGAIN!
[SORRY!]

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?

Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!

All time pokeshipper...
Old June 26th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Zeo
Moron

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeo Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo
one post can have more than one specific topic you know.

aslo cut the caps. sooner or later it's gonna get under someones skin and you'll be reported. maybe banned.

now lets get this club back on track...um...whats a good Misty topic?
Oh. Whats your favourite Pokemon of hers and Why?

Mine is Psyduck...simply cos It's Psyduck...
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 26th, 2004, 07:28 AM
~Ozy~

I was always partial to her Staryu. I used to train them myself, back in the good 'ol days of R/B/Y. Anyway, Starmie rockz0rz my sockz0rz. Although I did become slightly less fond of it once Rudy used one during the Trovita Island Gym battle.

Old June 26th, 2004, 08:38 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujjwalpokemon
IF U THINK THATMISTY IS GOOD TO BE REMOVED THEN YOU ARE NOT MISTY FAN AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS FORUM! AND ANY WAY YOU SAID THAT WITH MISTY THE STORY PATTERN IS ALWAYS SAME BUT I DON'T THINK SO AND I THINK THAT WITH HER POKEMON ANIME WAS A FAR BETTER ADVENTURE THAN IT'S NOW[WITH MAY!]
Okay Okay, will you PLEASE calm down! *Grits teeth* I'm the owner of this Club and i can't allow people to get out of control. Dude, chill out. Please cut the caps, it makes you sound really agressive and like your shouting your head off. Do you see anybody else using caps in day-to-day posts? No, i didn't think so. And also, double posting is Spam and is breaking a rule. Please stop spamming, you don't want to be reported. Use the EDIT button on your post to add some more text if you need to.

And Kirby00, you are really getting on my nerves. I don't want to sound horrible, but will you stop making posts that make you sound like you don't really care if Misty comes back or not, it makes some people angry with you.
Just start being more sensible okay?

I'm sorry if i sound like a mod ; *sweatdrops*

Anyhoo....
-------------

Great going ML17! *Claps* Could'nt of put it better myself :D

IMO, Ash is 13 aswell.
You have to consider that their is a deep storyline to Misty coming back, and Ash and her's relationship.

I think that the writers are trying to blow us off the scent, and make us all ponder just if Misty will come back or not. It may be for the best that Misty is not in AG, because like you said, it leaves a certain level of suspense in the story, gives Ash a chance to mature and become more of a Teenager (IMO he's thirteen) and it means that Misty will come back fresh and better than ever. Even though i miss Togepi, and i was sad to see him go, i honestly think it's for the best. Misty now can show her full personality and she'll have more time to concentrate on Ash =D I'm confident in AAML, and Misty's return. As the saying goes, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder...'

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old June 26th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by asher_son_of_ash
That would be cute! I imagine it would be like this............

The cuteness.

Anyways, Psyduck's funny! It always gets into trouble. Plus, it can kick butt!
Also, Togepi is really cute!

Old June 27th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Zeo
Moron

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeo Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo
We should make a Psyduck Fan club.

*daydreams*
The Pikachu Fan Club
and the May Fan Club.

Thanks Darknezz.
Old June 27th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

This is my 100th post, so here is something cool. I got it from here.

Cute.

Misty has an idea.

Ash's making a move.

Pretty.

Their first kiss.

Awwww! How cute!

Thanks Tatts for the complment!

Old June 27th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
I'm back from a short hiatus...man, there was so much fun and I missed it! ._.

I still really need to draw some Misty stuff...I bought some new pencils and paper so I have no excuse not to...

Old June 27th, 2004, 03:53 PM
~Ozy~

Cute comic. For some reason, the Pokeshipper in me has reknidled himself in full. Which is competing directly with my desire to have Ash decapitated for sheer stupidity in not actually going for Misty. Grrr. The kid's a savant in battles (most of the time) but outside...Grrr. Anyway, cute comic series. Makes me wish I could draw.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links