The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #351    
Old June 27th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Misty Lover17's Avatar
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ashford Academy, Area 11
Age: 28
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adamant Dodger
Cute comic. For some reason, the Pokeshipper in me has reknidled himself in full. Which is competing directly with my desire to have Ash decapitated for sheer stupidity in not actually going for Misty. Grrr. The kid's a savant in battles (most of the time) but outside...Grrr. Anyway, cute comic series. Makes me wish I could draw.
Thanks! It is a cute comic! I wish I chould draw too. I got another cute picture to show.

__________________
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3


Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

  #352    
Old June 27th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Megasupercoolcoolguy's Avatar
Megasupercoolcoolguy
Darkness Has Brought Calm
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Wandering In The Dark...A Forgotten Hero
Gender:
that was cute.

by the way this is my first post I'm MEGA, and I want to join.I'm getting her back somehow

The show needs her
The pokemon concept needs her
We all need her
I need her
the Pokemon need her
Everything needs her

By the way theres this girl called Misty in my school and she is ruining her for me stealing her name and looking crap and everything
__________________
If I could think of something to write, I would write it here but I can't

I am a man
you are a (something that rhymes with man but isn't)

I like the dark so if anyway has a way of permanently turning off the sun I'm all ears (j/k)

as an aspiring psychologist I am fascinated by human emotion and behaviour therefore I like reading books and comics that have high emotional value (this is my excuse for reading girly comics like Love Hina which is awesome)

I'm still a manly man though, and this picture proves it.

--->
  #353    
Old June 28th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Misty Lover17's Avatar
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ashford Academy, Area 11
Age: 28
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Your avatar is cute! Welcome to the group!

I have another cute picture to show!



It's a lovely colored picture of them two.
__________________
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3


Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!


Last edited by Misty Lover17; June 28th, 2004 at 03:17 AM.
  #354    
Old June 28th, 2004, 05:53 AM
pokeknight's Avatar
pokeknight
Hyper Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The realm of Dead Heroes!
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
Anyway Mistylover17 you posted cool pics!and your poem is a lot better than u think it to be megasupercoolcoolguy!
Can you suggest me where can i get some cool pics?
Anyway sorry for my mistakes and anyway i had cut out the red caps Silent Tattsu!
I think we should now start a big progarmme to bring misty back!
it's enough that she has been out for whole hoenn reasons except two episodes and now even hoenn journeys is about to end!
__________________

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?



Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!


All time pokeshipper...
  #355    
Old June 28th, 2004, 08:02 AM
~Ozy~'s Avatar
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: White Sword Tower
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Wow, good stuff, all. And welcome Mega.

Now, here's a brief prologue to a story I'm writing. It's they Goodbye scene from MQ from Misty's POV. I'll also include the intro my friend wrote. It's PG-13, so if that might bother you...


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
For it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
-Robert Frost, The Road not Taken

A Parting of the Ways
Introduction by Berkut Aurora Nightwolf

A great disappointment ensued the end of Pokemon: Master Quest. For the majority of Pokemon fans, such as Takai and myself, we knew one thing was going to happen at the end of the series: The confession of Ash and Mistys true feelings for each other, that no one can deny exists. We absolutely knew that they would fall in love, and that the series would certainly end happily with this development. We, along with just about every other Pokemon fan in the world, were wrong.

At the end of Master Quest the Pokemon television series fell apart right before our eyes. The stories were getting extremely bland, with no focus being put on the human characters. The gym battles, which were pretty much the only thing worth watching on the show, were getting old and boring. Then, at the end of the series, what was turning out to be one of the best episodes I personally have ever seen since the end of the second season of the show, created a whirlwind of anger in many fans, including myself that could not be left alone and excused as though it were just trash. Misty left the team. And not only did she leave them, she did so without confessing her true feelings for Ash. Dont give us any of this Good-bye and good luck bull crap. I dont think thats what was supposed to develop. She left without telling Ash the truth, and that angered others, and myself Im sure, to a dangerous point. What are the reasons for this pathetic excuse for an ending? Well, lets take a look, shall we?

First up, the sexual tension between Misty, and the honest Pokemon breeder weve all come to love, Brock. Dont pretend it wasnt there. I suggest that those of you that are still viewing the series through a childs eyes but are not children yourselves go to www.pokemopolis.net. There, it explains what really happens in the show and points out the dodginess of the entire story. But even without this proof, dont you think that you could probably figure it out yourself? I mean sure, Brock wants to become this breeder and all that, which would require him to travel and study. But dont you think it odd that he would go along with Ash? (Besides because of Brocks motherly attitude towards such a person like Ash.) Is there any particular reason? Of course there is: Misty. Brock loves chasing girls around, especially very beautiful ones. And who cant say that Misty isnt beautiful. Ill admit it, even though she is somewhat under-developed physically, her independent attitude, basic personality, and overall looks qualify her, at least in my eyes, as **** hot! Well figure, Brock sees this as well. And though it never really shows up in the American edited version of the series, it is there. Moving on now Maybe Misty didnt confess her feelings towards Ash for this reason. She didnt want to hurt Brock, as she was aware of the tension herself (how could she not be), but at the same time, didnt want to hurt the little emotionally crippled, rather slow-minded action hero we all know and love, Ash. Maybe, possibly, perhaps, could it be?! Probably not. This most likely isnt the reason. But I wont excuse it.

We all know its there. Right in front of our unfocussed, badly trained eyes. Cackling softly to itself as it sucks the precious life energy away from its unwilling host. Its evil Evil I tell you EVIL!!! Can you guess what Im talking about yet? If youre a Dodger or a Dodgemaster (all hail the Dodgemasters!) then you probably know what Im talking about. Next specimen up for evaluation: That Freaky Little Egg Thing, Togepi. Yes, that egg has latched onto our poor, unwilling Misty and is sucking the life forces out of her as we speak. Only a tough, young female like her can provide the necessary energy requirements to feed the parasite. Though its intentions are unclear, we do think that this is the reason for Mistys sudden weakness expressed throughout the show since the thing hatched. Some might say the reason for this is because its the way any mother would react after having to take care of its young. But we know this is not the case. Maybe, just maybe this is the reason? I mean, after all, once Misty tells Ash, the egg knows that the attention and energy it is getting right now will come to a halt after Misty gets distracted by her man. Perhaps Togepi used its energy-sucking powers to keep this confession from slipping? Maybe? Possibly? Perhaps? COULD THIS BE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION?!?! Uhh no. At least in reality. Although I still tend to wonder Be careful, that egg it has evil powers I tell you

Are those truly the only reasons? If so, then how come they both ended with the same conclusion? Maybe because of my bad judgment, as I was the one who introduced the reasoning and came to my own conclusions without giving a straight answer? Again, perhaps. But I think the real reason exists in our world. The real reason is clear: THE WRITERS SCREWED UP!!! Admit it, no ones perfect, but this is above all other screw-ups. But unfortunately, in the series, their word is law. What are we going to do? How will we ever be satisfied? I know exactly how. They left a huge opening in the end. As the trio parts at the fork in the road, and leaves one and other behind, we look and notice the three paths each of them has chosen, whether it be or be not of their free will. Ash down the right, Brock down the left, and Misty down the center. We quickly caught up with Ashs story immediately afterwards. Why wouldnt we? Hes the main character after all. He starts a new journey in the Hoenn region as part of the new series season six: Pokemon Advanced. Here, he meets up with May, a young enthusiastic trainer who knows very little about Pokemon, and has little interest in them to begin with. Im not going to even bother going into this any further. I hate this compared to the kick-*** personality of Misty. Then enters Brock. Yes, hes followed Ashs trail into Hoenn, and decided once again to follow along. Only this time under what circumstances, we do not know.

Therefore, we have now cleared out two of the three paths. But what about that third and last one? The road not taken by the series? This is where these stories take place. With the girl forgotten by many and excused by her creators as easily as one of their many miscellaneous characters created to satisfy the need of just one episode. Our dear and beloved Misty is the star, and this series will start a new breed of adventures with her and her companions. Unlike the travels of Team Twerp within the television series, this will not be all cute and clean. No, this is serious stuff were going to be dealing with here, and we will not hold back with any of it. On a dodginess scale of one to five, this will most certainly be a seven. We wont go totally all out with some things. But we will give you the characters thoughts and ambitions, some of which will most certainly be not of the regular Pokemon series. There will be swearing, sexual innuendo, mature jokes, and rather dodgy mischief. But it will all make for that much better of a story, and thats all that really matters.
The stories shall start at the Cerulean City Gym, where Misty was supposedly headed off to last. And many events and challenges shall come to pass that gets her out of this hellhole that is brewing in her mind

Prologue: Ripped Cloth
Misty stood at the crossroads, heart pounding. Down one path lay love, even if unrequited. She would never forget the day she met Ash. But the other road called to her just as much, if for different reasons. This road was a darker one, one less traveled. Duty and family drew her onto that path. She tried to push down the tears that were welling inside her, forced herself to rip her heart in half. Ever since a fateful spring day outside Viridian City five years hence, she and Ash had been part of the same cloth. She supposed she had always known this day would come, but not like this. More than anything else she wanted to fling herself at Ash, to whisper the words that had so long weighed on her mind.

The sweet, good natured (if a little slow) kid from Pallet Town had captured her heart the day they had met. She had always thought it somewhat of a joke that she had fallen for someone her sisters would have approved of. As the sun set behind her, and they said their goodbyes, she cursed her nature. If only she wasnt so dammed proud she could have said Screw this, Im taking the easy way out. But, alas and alack, she couldnt. She had to continue on with her own path, one that had happily entwined with Ashs for a few blissful years. Now her path wrote her away from him, and towards a home she had never liked, and people she had come to detest.

Now Brock had set off towards his destination. She had to say something, but nothing seemed right, nothing seemed to do justice to this ripping of cloth. A smile slowly spread across her face. She didnt even hear Ashs words. Finally, without even realizing what she was saying, she said Goodbye and good luck. With that, she started down her chosen road, leaving behind everything that had made her happy. That night, at camp, she realized she even missed his snores. Tears in her eyes, she sobbed You still owe me a new bike Ash Ketchum... For the first time since she was five, she cried herself to sleep.
__________________
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.


"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
  #356    
Old June 28th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Misty Lover17's Avatar
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ashford Academy, Area 11
Age: 28
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adamant Dodger
Wow, good stuff, all. And welcome Mega.

Now, here's a brief prologue to a story I'm writing. It's they Goodbye scene from MQ from Misty's POV. I'll also include the intro my friend wrote. It's PG-13, so if that might bother you...


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
For it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
-Robert Frost, The Road not Taken

A Parting of the Ways
Introduction by Berkut Aurora Nightwolf

A great disappointment ensued the end of Pokemon: Master Quest. For the majority of Pokemon fans, such as Takai and myself, we knew one thing was going to happen at the end of the series: The confession of Ash and Mistys true feelings for each other, that no one can deny exists. We absolutely knew that they would fall in love, and that the series would certainly end happily with this development. We, along with just about every other Pokemon fan in the world, were wrong.

At the end of Master Quest the Pokemon television series fell apart right before our eyes. The stories were getting extremely bland, with no focus being put on the human characters. The gym battles, which were pretty much the only thing worth watching on the show, were getting old and boring. Then, at the end of the series, what was turning out to be one of the best episodes I personally have ever seen since the end of the second season of the show, created a whirlwind of anger in many fans, including myself that could not be left alone and excused as though it were just trash. Misty left the team. And not only did she leave them, she did so without confessing her true feelings for Ash. Dont give us any of this Good-bye and good luck bull crap. I dont think thats what was supposed to develop. She left without telling Ash the truth, and that angered others, and myself Im sure, to a dangerous point. What are the reasons for this pathetic excuse for an ending? Well, lets take a look, shall we?

First up, the sexual tension between Misty, and the honest Pokemon breeder weve all come to love, Brock. Dont pretend it wasnt there. I suggest that those of you that are still viewing the series through a childs eyes but are not children yourselves go to www.pokemopolis.net. There, it explains what really happens in the show and points out the dodginess of the entire story. But even without this proof, dont you think that you could probably figure it out yourself? I mean sure, Brock wants to become this breeder and all that, which would require him to travel and study. But dont you think it odd that he would go along with Ash? (Besides because of Brocks motherly attitude towards such a person like Ash.) Is there any particular reason? Of course there is: Misty. Brock loves chasing girls around, especially very beautiful ones. And who cant say that Misty isnt beautiful. Ill admit it, even though she is somewhat under-developed physically, her independent attitude, basic personality, and overall looks qualify her, at least in my eyes, as **** hot! Well figure, Brock sees this as well. And though it never really shows up in the American edited version of the series, it is there. Moving on now Maybe Misty didnt confess her feelings towards Ash for this reason. She didnt want to hurt Brock, as she was aware of the tension herself (how could she not be), but at the same time, didnt want to hurt the little emotionally crippled, rather slow-minded action hero we all know and love, Ash. Maybe, possibly, perhaps, could it be?! Probably not. This most likely isnt the reason. But I wont excuse it.

We all know its there. Right in front of our unfocussed, badly trained eyes. Cackling softly to itself as it sucks the precious life energy away from its unwilling host. Its evil Evil I tell you EVIL!!! Can you guess what Im talking about yet? If youre a Dodger or a Dodgemaster (all hail the Dodgemasters!) then you probably know what Im talking about. Next specimen up for evaluation: That Freaky Little Egg Thing, Togepi. Yes, that egg has latched onto our poor, unwilling Misty and is sucking the life forces out of her as we speak. Only a tough, young female like her can provide the necessary energy requirements to feed the parasite. Though its intentions are unclear, we do think that this is the reason for Mistys sudden weakness expressed throughout the show since the thing hatched. Some might say the reason for this is because its the way any mother would react after having to take care of its young. But we know this is not the case. Maybe, just maybe this is the reason? I mean, after all, once Misty tells Ash, the egg knows that the attention and energy it is getting right now will come to a halt after Misty gets distracted by her man. Perhaps Togepi used its energy-sucking powers to keep this confession from slipping? Maybe? Possibly? Perhaps? COULD THIS BE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION?!?! Uhh no. At least in reality. Although I still tend to wonder Be careful, that egg it has evil powers I tell you

Are those truly the only reasons? If so, then how come they both ended with the same conclusion? Maybe because of my bad judgment, as I was the one who introduced the reasoning and came to my own conclusions without giving a straight answer? Again, perhaps. But I think the real reason exists in our world. The real reason is clear: THE WRITERS SCREWED UP!!! Admit it, no ones perfect, but this is above all other screw-ups. But unfortunately, in the series, their word is law. What are we going to do? How will we ever be satisfied? I know exactly how. They left a huge opening in the end. As the trio parts at the fork in the road, and leaves one and other behind, we look and notice the three paths each of them has chosen, whether it be or be not of their free will. Ash down the right, Brock down the left, and Misty down the center. We quickly caught up with Ashs story immediately afterwards. Why wouldnt we? Hes the main character after all. He starts a new journey in the Hoenn region as part of the new series season six: Pokemon Advanced. Here, he meets up with May, a young enthusiastic trainer who knows very little about Pokemon, and has little interest in them to begin with. Im not going to even bother going into this any further. I hate this compared to the kick-*** personality of Misty. Then enters Brock. Yes, hes followed Ashs trail into Hoenn, and decided once again to follow along. Only this time under what circumstances, we do not know.

Therefore, we have now cleared out two of the three paths. But what about that third and last one? The road not taken by the series? This is where these stories take place. With the girl forgotten by many and excused by her creators as easily as one of their many miscellaneous characters created to satisfy the need of just one episode. Our dear and beloved Misty is the star, and this series will start a new breed of adventures with her and her companions. Unlike the travels of Team Twerp within the television series, this will not be all cute and clean. No, this is serious stuff were going to be dealing with here, and we will not hold back with any of it. On a dodginess scale of one to five, this will most certainly be a seven. We wont go totally all out with some things. But we will give you the characters thoughts and ambitions, some of which will most certainly be not of the regular Pokemon series. There will be swearing, sexual innuendo, mature jokes, and rather dodgy mischief. But it will all make for that much better of a story, and thats all that really matters.
The stories shall start at the Cerulean City Gym, where Misty was supposedly headed off to last. And many events and challenges shall come to pass that gets her out of this hellhole that is brewing in her mind

Prologue: Ripped Cloth
Misty stood at the crossroads, heart pounding. Down one path lay love, even if unrequited. She would never forget the day she met Ash. But the other road called to her just as much, if for different reasons. This road was a darker one, one less traveled. Duty and family drew her onto that path. She tried to push down the tears that were welling inside her, forced herself to rip her heart in half. Ever since a fateful spring day outside Viridian City five years hence, she and Ash had been part of the same cloth. She supposed she had always known this day would come, but not like this. More than anything else she wanted to fling herself at Ash, to whisper the words that had so long weighed on her mind.

The sweet, good natured (if a little slow) kid from Pallet Town had captured her heart the day they had met. She had always thought it somewhat of a joke that she had fallen for someone her sisters would have approved of. As the sun set behind her, and they said their goodbyes, she cursed her nature. If only she wasnt so dammed proud she could have said Screw this, Im taking the easy way out. But, alas and alack, she couldnt. She had to continue on with her own path, one that had happily entwined with Ashs for a few blissful years. Now her path wrote her away from him, and towards a home she had never liked, and people she had come to detest.

Now Brock had set off towards his destination. She had to say something, but nothing seemed right, nothing seemed to do justice to this ripping of cloth. A smile slowly spread across her face. She didnt even hear Ashs words. Finally, without even realizing what she was saying, she said Goodbye and good luck. With that, she started down her chosen road, leaving behind everything that had made her happy. That night, at camp, she realized she even missed his snores. Tears in her eyes, she sobbed You still owe me a new bike Ash Ketchum... For the first time since she was five, she cried herself to sleep.
Not bad! I wish I chould give Misty a hug. :'( She defintintly needs one. She looks really hurt when she crys. :'( Of course, alot of us do agree that Misty's hot. And beautiful. She does have a nice personality.

Thanks for the complments everyone for the pictures I posted!
__________________
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3


Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

  #357    
Old June 28th, 2004, 10:45 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~'s Avatar
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Not at PC
Age: 23
Gender:
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Oh, thankyu for showing those AAML piccies to us ML, they are so kawaii! ^.~ I love them. I know who the Artist is actually, she's a girl on The Pokemon Tower, a well known Fanart and Fanfic Pokemon site.
I guess your getting attached to AAML huh? *Grins*

Ujjwalpokemon, thanks for calming down a bit and being friendly! We're happy to have ya' here.

And welcome to the BMB Megasupercoolcoolguy =D I love you avatar aswell, its cute!

Well, i've got some catching up to do in this Thread haven't i guys? ; *sweatdrops* Here's some piccies for now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg agkasumi2.jpg‎ (43.4 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg art18.jpg‎ (65.8 KB, 43 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg cry.....jpg‎ (25.0 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
  #358    
Old June 28th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Misty Lover17's Avatar
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ashford Academy, Area 11
Age: 28
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Oh, thankyu for showing those AAML piccies to us ML, they are so kawaii! ^.~ I love them. I know who the Artist is actually, she's a girl on The Pokemon Tower, a well known Fanart and Fanfic Pokemon site.
I guess your getting attached to AAML huh? *Grins*

Ujjwalpokemon, thanks for calming down a bit and being friendly! We're happy to have ya' here.

And welcome to the BMB Megasupercoolcoolguy =D I love you avatar aswell, its cute!

Well, i've got some catching up to do in this Thread haven't i guys? ; *sweatdrops* Here's some piccies for now!
Yep I am! Thanks!

Of course, I'm not bothered by PG-13 stuff. Many of the fanfics I read are that rating. They often have action and language. And they also often have scenes where two people[ Ash and Misty usally] make love with each other.

Here is a nice Ash and Misty fanfic I found awhile ago.

How Much Can Happen In A Year?
__________________
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3


Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

  #359    
Old June 29th, 2004, 12:45 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~'s Avatar
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Not at PC
Age: 23
Gender:
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
Yep I am! Thanks!

Of course, I'm not bothered by PG-13 stuff. Many of the fanfics I read are that rating. They often have action and language. And they also often have scenes where two people[ Ash and Misty usally] make love with each other.

Here is a nice Ash and Misty fanfic I found awhile ago.

How Much Can Happen In A Year?
Uhhhh okay..... O_O *sweatdrops* I tend not to read AAMRNS over PG-13, basicly because Fanfiction.net has too many stupidly written AAMRNS and some have to many references for my liking. I tend to read AAMRNS based when A&M are only around 13/14 like they are now. I don't like too mature fics <.<;;

I'm glad you like Pokeshipping anyway though ML
__________________

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
  #360    
Old June 29th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Megasupercoolcoolguy's Avatar
Megasupercoolcoolguy
Darkness Has Brought Calm
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Wandering In The Dark...A Forgotten Hero
Gender:
yeah i dont reckon its as fun when they are older. i mean i dont mind them if they still have that "young love" feel but when it gets too mature, it sort of misses the point
__________________
If I could think of something to write, I would write it here but I can't

I am a man
you are a (something that rhymes with man but isn't)

I like the dark so if anyway has a way of permanently turning off the sun I'm all ears (j/k)

as an aspiring psychologist I am fascinated by human emotion and behaviour therefore I like reading books and comics that have high emotional value (this is my excuse for reading girly comics like Love Hina which is awesome)

I'm still a manly man though, and this picture proves it.

--->
  #361    
Old June 29th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Misty Lover17's Avatar
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ashford Academy, Area 11
Age: 28
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Well, I'm 17 1/2. I'm going to be 18 on July 25. Also, guess who's birthday is close to mine? Here's a clue....................... "points to attached picture"......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Racheal Lillis.jpg‎ (11.4 KB, 9 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3


Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

  #362    
Old June 29th, 2004, 05:39 AM
pokeknight's Avatar
pokeknight
Hyper Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The realm of Dead Heroes!
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
YA! it was sure nice megasupercoolcoolguy( your id is too long to remember; Just joking!)
And thanks for your fan fiction mistylover17!
Well tattsu i still think that being a misty fan must be a essential qualificiation to be here!
__________________

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?



Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!


All time pokeshipper...
  #363    
Old June 29th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Chairman Kaga's Avatar
Chairman Kaga
living in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kitchen Stadium
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
*is not exactly an AAMLer*

Yeah, I think their love is cute now because they try to keep it from each other, and mainly because they're young and innocent. Anything that would involve passion beyond this is a bit gross, and I don't think Ash and Misty would be the sort of people who would do that sort of thing just because they loved each other...it's more of a friendly love, not a passionate love, I think they just want to be able to hold hands and embrace and stuff like that

Oh, and nice essay/story Adamant Dodger! Lots of good points.
__________________

  #364    
Old June 29th, 2004, 07:49 AM
~Ozy~'s Avatar
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: White Sword Tower
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Thanks all for the comments. Although, in all fairness, I must admit that the essay portion was written by a friend.

Anyway, I actually agree with Kaga on this. When they get too deeply involved in a sexual way, it cases to be good, in my opinion I see their relationship more as something along the lines of that between Soichiro and Yukino from Kare Kano, with the two just wanting to be close and such.

On the other hand, I can't stand all the AAML writers who can't do anything but write about how they "discoverd" each other's feelings. You should know the scene, somewhere deep in Johto with Brock, Pikachu, and Togepi gone and...well, I'm sure you get it. A little of that's good, but that seems to be the only thing that a good 3/4 of them can write.
__________________
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.


"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
  #365    
Old June 29th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Chairman Kaga's Avatar
Chairman Kaga
living in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kitchen Stadium
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Somebody needs to make an AAML fic where the love is secondary to their mission of becoming pokemon masters...when the love isn't subtle, it feels like it's being shoved down your throat. It just needs to be something that exists in the story, not the reason for the existance of the story.
__________________

  #366    
Old June 29th, 2004, 09:55 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~'s Avatar
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Not at PC
Age: 23
Gender:
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga
*is not exactly an AAMLer*

Yeah, I think their love is cute now because they try to keep it from each other, and mainly because they're young and innocent. Anything that would involve passion beyond this is a bit gross, and I don't think Ash and Misty would be the sort of people who would do that sort of thing just because they loved each other...it's more of a friendly love, not a passionate love, I think they just want to be able to hold hands and embrace and stuff like that

Oh, and nice essay/story Adamant Dodger! Lots of good points.

Same here, Kaga. *nod nod*

I feel the same about the fact that a too mature and passionate AAMRN is just, rather disgusting IMO. The reason i was attracted to the idea of Ash & Misty in the first place is because their love is young and innocent. Its like 'First Crush, and then as time goes by, first love'
They feel strongly towards each other, but in a innocent way. I'm just satisfied with the idea of them holiding hands, hugging (Okay, i admit i'd like to see them having their first kiss with each other ^.~) The main thing is their just young teens (IMO Ash is 13 and Misty's around 13 and a half) And i find a adult AAMRN slightly freaky

And The Adamant Dodger, i understand what you mean by too many AAMRNS are not very satisfying or good quality. I bump into too many AAMRNS which are far too romantic/mushy from the start (As in both A&M acting far too openly about their feelings), Brock, Togepi and Pikachu seem to be invisible and there's not enough depth in the storyline. I like AAMRNS which you can actually imagine happening in the real Anime, and its hard to find fics with that vibe. I have been sucsessful with finding a few awsome AAMRNS, if any of you want, i'll post a link to them via PM to you =D Most of them are on Serebii Forums and your not alowed to link to other Forums on PC.

Anyhoo, ML17, who is that in the photo you posted? Don't reconize her. *Confused* @@
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loveletter.jpg‎ (121.7 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
  #367    
Old June 29th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Chairman Kaga's Avatar
Chairman Kaga
living in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kitchen Stadium
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Aww, super-kawaii pic, Tatt! ;;

I should try and do one chapter of what a proper AAMRN should be like in my opinion...not a whole story, I could never make a whole AAMRN, I'm no good when it comes to love in stories! X_X Besides, I'm still considering whether I should begin typing out the fanfic I've been mentally putting together...I've always wanted to make a depressing pokemon fanfic instead of the cheerful ones I see many places. Anyone thing that'd be a good idea? o_o;;
__________________

  #368    
Old June 29th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Berkut Nightwolf's Avatar
Berkut Nightwolf
"From Russia with Love"
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Colorado
Age: 26
Gender:
I beleive that photo is of Rachel Lillis, if I'm not mistaken.
__________________
  #369    
Old June 29th, 2004, 11:15 AM
~Ozy~'s Avatar
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: White Sword Tower
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
I love my depressing stories, the darker, the better (Go Lovecraft!). However, ther is one line in these fics that must be avoided at all costs: "They found him the next day at the bottom of a ravine, dead." So keep away from that line, and have at it. I'd enjoy it.

And Tattsu, uber pic. Thankee kindly for making my day.
__________________
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.


"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
  #370    
Old June 29th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Chairman Kaga's Avatar
Chairman Kaga
living in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kitchen Stadium
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Nah, I wouldn't do that...I end some of my regular stories with suicide, but not fanfics, it eliminates the possibility for a sequel
__________________

  #371    
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Misty Lover17's Avatar
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ashford Academy, Area 11
Age: 28
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Yep! That's Rachel Lillis. She does the voices of Misty, Jessie, and Jigglypuff[ who's making an appearence in a upcoming episode ]. Her birthday is three days before mine.

Yep! That's why they make a cute couple. Their love is so sweet and innocent, it's just so cute watching them. It would be really cute to see them hold hands. Speaking of...................


They are right now! Awww, young love. So cute.

Also, the picture you posted was really kawaii! It's just so darn cute! Plus, she looks cute too.
__________________
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3


Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

  #372    
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Berkut Nightwolf's Avatar
Berkut Nightwolf
"From Russia with Love"
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Colorado
Age: 26
Gender:
Hey, Chairman Kaga, go for it. If you got an idea in your head for a fanfic, get it down on paper ASAP. Don't let good ideas go to waste.
__________________
  #373    
Old June 29th, 2004, 04:44 PM
~Ozy~'s Avatar
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: White Sword Tower
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Berky-poo is right, I've done that far too many times.

Sweet pic, ML17. what I find best is Ash's expression. 'Tis perfect for him!
__________________
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.


"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
  #374    
Old June 29th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Rose Flame
............
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Gender:
Hey, Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm sorry that I didn't reply until now; I've had my hands full this past week . This club is almost insanely popular. You guys have filled up, what, two pages since I last visited this topic? I've posted a thread in this forum as well (General Anime and Manga fan club) and it's no where near this popular. Well, anyway, have you all heard of those pokemon Housou episodes in Japan? I think Misty is suppose to be in at least one of those. I guess that shows that the writers haven't totally blown her off. But then again, there's a lot of characters reportedly in those eps that have been "lost" for some time...
  #375    
Old June 29th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Chairman Kaga's Avatar
Chairman Kaga
living in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kitchen Stadium
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Yeah, some of them catch up with discarded characters in the hosos, which worries me...besides the three with Misty, there are ones that feature Gary, Prof. Oak, Tracey, Casey (the baseball fanatic from Johto), some TR backstories, and things like that. I just hope that they make the hosos with Misty to give us some information about her before they make her return, and not just as some special features with no hope of her ever returning...
__________________

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.