Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 18th, 2004 (07:40 PM).
100marios
Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Location: *booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
Quote originally posted by kirby00:
if u were were a true misty fan the icon for poliwrath would be politoad. (u should know it evolves into that not poliwrath) u have disgraced us all and u dont even realize it.
That was hardly necessary. Although I actually didn't notice that myself hehe.....
Good observation, but in the wrong tone of voice. She did nothing wrong, so there should be no contention at all. But, I guess politoad should be up there as well! And, I don't suppose it could hurt to keep Poliwrath up there too!
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p
Old April 18th, 2004 (08:31 PM).
Kenta-kun
死神

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kenta-kun
Any Pokmon that belongs to Kasumi in the series or manga or TCG (remember Gym Heroes & Challenge?) should b welcome here. And there is a card called Misty's Poliwrath
Old April 19th, 2004 (12:47 AM). Edited April 19th, 2004 by ~*Silent Tattsu*~.
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Oh...oh sorry for not updating this recently you guys ; Tatt has been busy , and is sorry ! Right back to it then =3

Quote:
if u were were a true misty fan the icon for poliwrath would be politoad. (u should know it evolves into that not poliwrath) u have disgraced us all and u dont even realize it.
Forheavens sake Would you chill a bit dude ! Sorry , i just forgot to add all of her pokemon ;_; You have upset me now. Please don't take it so seriously o.o I will add Politoad.

Quote:
Originally posted by 100Marios: That was hardly necessary. Although I actually didn't notice that myself hehe.....
Good observation, but in the wrong tone of voice. She did nothing wrong, so there should be no contention at all. But, I guess politoad should be up there as well! And, I don't suppose it could hurt to keep Poliwrath up there too!
Thanks for sticking up for me Jordan *Huggles*

I am sorry for missing out Politoad guys.
Here he is:

Quote:
Originally posted by Aerith84: *Knock Knock!*I forgot to knock the door and I bang against it XD
I'll join too!
I've cried when Misty was gone!
Misty MUST return!!! X....)
I choose Gyrados!!!!GROARGH!
Welcome Aerith84 ! *Lets you in & hands you a Gyrados*

Sure you can join ^__^ I allmost cried when i heard the news myself ;.;

Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Boy: I am joining could i have corsola aswell as i love that lil guy
Yup ! Ya can join too PB. *Hands you Corsola* I can imagine Misty as one myself , so kawaii ! =^.^=

Quote:
Originally posted by ML17: [knocks on door]
Well,I'm going to join too. I miss seeing her on the show. I still want to give her a hug when she was very sad at that one part on Gotta catch you later. She's a very sweet girl. And she's nice too. She'll reurn someday,hopfully. I can't wait for that one day.
I'll chose Gyradoes!
Sankyu for deciding to Join ML17 ! ^__^

Welcome & Sure you can have a Gyrados !

& //Mew\\ , Shinin4000 & Kenta-Kun ? You can all join aswell

::Members List::

Chairman Kaga
asher_son_of_ash
Hikaru's Twin
100marios
Girlgenius
Mew89:
//Mew\\
Shinin4000
Kenta-Kun
Phoenix Boy

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old April 19th, 2004 (06:29 AM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
I forget Mistys Pokemon at times. Remember I didn't know Gyarados was her Pokemon? Anyways...-hands a mike to Tatt- Our members would like some of yours words. Of what YOU think of Misty.
Old April 19th, 2004 (08:37 AM).
Phoenix Boy
Guess Whos Back..........

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phoenix Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix Boy
Well i know she adores her as she wouldnt make this thread and im not on the list :'(

^ Thanks Casty For the banner (It links to my forum)
My Stuff
Bulbasaurs Den (Web site)
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
[spoiler=My Friends list]Tatt,ash_misty4ever, Castrainer,Lt surge,KURA&KILL_Hunter PM me to be here![/spoiler]
Old April 19th, 2004 (09:31 AM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
Heh heh. No you aren't, Phoenix boy. Tatt just modified her post...just a few seconds from now. XD
Old April 19th, 2004 (09:42 AM).
STaLIS
Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to STaLIS Send a message via AIM to STaLIS Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to STaLIS Send a message via Yahoo to STaLIS
=Knock Knock=

I just HAVE to join. I love Misty and to see her gone brings a tear to the eye. I will campain for her return.

Well could I have horsea please?
Old April 19th, 2004 (11:05 AM). Edited April 19th, 2004 by ~*Silent Tattsu*~.
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Quote:
Originally posted by asher_son_of_ash: Heh heh. No you aren't, Phoenix boy. Tatt just modified her post...just a few seconds from now. XD
LOL !!

Don't worry PB your on the list now =)

Hiyaz Stalis ! Yep you can join ! *Gives you lil Horsea*

Quote:
Originally posted by asher_son_of_ash: I forget Mistys Pokemon at times. Remember I didn't know Gyarados was her Pokemon? Anyways...-hands a mike to Tatt- Our members would like some of yours words. Of what YOU think of Misty.
Yup , yup i am forgetfull about allmost anything Asher ; including Misty's Pokemon *Kicks self* XD

*Takes the mike off Asher* Mkay sure !

Well what i think of Mist..... I like Misty for a start , because of her fiery and sweet personality. She is known as a bit of a Tomboy yet she loves romantic things , which is alike my personality ^__^ So i can relate to her for one. She is cute , yet determined like Ash which is something else i love bout her. I like Misty's facination with Water Pokemon , since i like them myself and i adore all the Pokemon she has had through the series , and at the mo.

Then theres her relationship with Ash =P , I have allways loved the way Misty denys her love for him , and the little fights they had in the earlier series. Allthough at first Mistys agression towards Ash looked like bulling to some , i allways knew it was to hide the truth. They have built such a strong bond through the later eps , you can just see it. Misty just would'nt be Misty without Ash , and thats one reason i am a Pokeshipper.

And then theres Togepi (Or Togetic now) I adored Misty's Togepi =3 They were the ultimate cute pair and thats how i came to haveTogepi/Togetic as one of my fave Pokemon. Togepi was Misty's baby And it was so sweet to see Pikachu and him becoming the best of friends. The way Pikachu was so attached to him , awwww....

I was really , really upset when i heard Togepi was to evolve and then leave just like that :'( I really don't like the writers recently "

--- Why i left PC ---

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old April 19th, 2004 (11:20 AM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Quote originally posted by ~*Silent Tattsu*~ aka Best PokeShipper XD:

:'( I really don't like the writers recently "
Whoops. I think I put a bigger name than Silent Tattsu there. XD Anyways...I started hating the writers back then too. X_X; They even made some characters on the show say Ash and MAY < -shifts eyes-> are in love...that show Tag Battle: Ash vs. May.

They didn't do that when Misty was there...u_u;
Old April 19th, 2004 (12:03 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

OMG.... you should not have told me that Asher... ;__; Are you really sure that a character that was in that ep actually said that !? I am hoping not V.V Please tell me that is'nt true. I have heard of the ep , but not of that fact.

Puh , i loath the writers big time o.o Why have they ruined the show ? I feel so angry with them -___-""

I am glad to see someone who does not like the idea of Ash and May Asher ! :D I myself , tottaly despise Advanceshipping (Ash & May) and i hate it so much that i could make a Anti-Advanceshipping club *Goes on a rampage*

All , i know is that Misty will be back , and Ash does love her and not May. Count the hints for proof , they will reach the skys

--- Why i left PC ---

Old April 19th, 2004 (12:09 PM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

XD You sure are mad. I'm a Pokeshipper too. But to make May stay clear of Ashs way, I make Hoennshipping fics. <Brendan and May>

And sorry, they did make that...synopis<sp?> of that show...actually two people in love. o_o;
Old April 19th, 2004 (12:49 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Yeah i'm tottaly mad Asher XD

I scare myself sometimes with my die hard Pokeshipperness o.o

Yessu ! I say keep May away by putting her with Brendan (Or Shuu , yes i am a Contest Shipper) XP

Well i won't let that Ep synosis get me down ^__^
After all we have to stay strong us Pokeshippers and Kasumi fans.

Moving on to the positive....

What would you guys like Misty's next Pokemon to be ? (When she comes back)

--- Why i left PC ---

Old April 19th, 2004 (02:38 PM).
kirby00
Elite Four

i was j/k lol too see wut u guys would say. have fun making ur club but mine is pretty neat too. it is kind of like express ur problems, and if u r stressed out i can help kind of a club. The Fun Fan Club is open to any1 (other issues/topics to discuss can be anything whether its pokemon or not).
Old April 19th, 2004 (02:45 PM).
kirby00
Elite Four

sorry if u took it the wrong way i was kidding after all. but ya it did sound kinda mean. but thanks for putting up the politoad (i hope thats a sign of forgiveness). can i join your club *hehe u know what pokemon i want*
again im sorry for sounding so mean it was jsut funny at the time, since you seemed to be a huge misty fan and forgot that* (again no offense)
Old April 19th, 2004 (04:35 PM).
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Eh heh...I never liked Togepi...all it did was get in the way and never really did anything, although he did metronome them out of a bad situation every now and then

I don't support pokeshipping because I would become jealous...I'm an AAMLer, but it doesn't stand for Ash and Misty Love...my first name begins with A so I can insert my name in for Ash's XP

And to answer your question about what pokemon Misty should have next, I don't really want anything new, I'd just like to see her Horsea evolve into a Seadra or even be a Kingdra by now. She needs something good and powerful (until Gyarados she really never had anything that was really strong IMO) ... and that Gyarados is REALLY strong...I have Revenge Match at Hanada Gym on my computer so I was able to see him in action

Old April 19th, 2004 (09:12 PM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

^.^ Really, wow. Didn't know you liked Misty that much to change one catergory. XP

Anywho, I wanna see Goldeen evolve and, Like Kaga, Horsea too.

Erm....tell me...when did Misty catch a Gyarados?
Old April 19th, 2004 (10:19 PM).
Phoenix Boy
Guess Whos Back..........

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phoenix Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix Boy
i think she was given one from someone (i think)

^ Thanks Casty For the banner (It links to my forum)
My Stuff
Bulbasaurs Den (Web site)
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
[spoiler=My Friends list]Tatt,ash_misty4ever, Castrainer,Lt surge,KURA&KILL_Hunter PM me to be here![/spoiler]
Old April 20th, 2004 (01:00 AM).
Duke R
Member #1950

Send a message via ICQ to Duke R Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Duke R Send a message via Yahoo to Duke R
Ermm... I don't want to join, I just want to say something, can I?
-
When Ash, Brock, May and Max arrive Lilycove, May will win the Master Contest and come back to Littleroot. Misty will come in the S.S.Anne, at the Lilycove's Sail. Ash, Brock, Max and Misty will beat all Gyms and, then, Ash will lose at the Pokmon League of Hoenn. They will come back to Pallet, and Max will begin a new journey.
-
But I don't know if they will go to Rainbow Islands, and find Max again like the best Pokmon Trainer ever, but I think that Misty will come back in this season... I think...
Old April 20th, 2004 (05:25 AM).
STaLIS
Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to STaLIS Send a message via AIM to STaLIS Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to STaLIS Send a message via Yahoo to STaLIS
12 posts up. I asked to join but no one got back . Does that mean I've been rejected?
Old April 20th, 2004 (06:42 AM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

'Course not, STaLIS. You were welcome by Tatt a few posts back...o_o; And she gave you a Horsea too.

^_~ Ooh. My welcome turn. Welcome, STaLIS
Old April 20th, 2004 (01:36 PM).
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Since I can't translate Japanese, I'll go by sight from what happened in Revenge Match at Hanada Gym. From what was in there, I believe it was already at the gym as a pokemon that Misty's sisters used to battle with...Misty was terrified at Gyarados from unknowingly crawling into its mouth as a toddler or something and was reluctant to go around it but after it saved her from drowning everything was ok and Misty kept Gyarados or someting like that...

Old April 20th, 2004 (02:58 PM).
kirby00
Elite Four

did i get accepted or am i not? i want politoad if u let me in... i posted above (incase u didnt see) that i didnt mean wut i said... u dont have to accept in in the club but plz accept the apology.
Old April 20th, 2004 (04:46 PM).
pokey a.k.a espeon
Crash

Can I join?I want Misty to come back too.
Old April 21st, 2004 (01:58 PM). Edited April 21st, 2004 by Misty Lover17.
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Thanks for Gyradoes![one of my lvl 100's on my Sapphire ]

I want to see the Misty specials. They are cool! Misty as the mermaid , Misty in a swimsuit ,Misty with her hair down ,and Misty as a baby! :D

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old April 21st, 2004 (04:42 PM).
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

You better believe Revenge Match at Hanada Gym's awesome *drool*

I think I should make my avatar or sig something from that special...I need to download the other hosos with misty though...I really want to see them but they take so long to download on my terrible dialup computer ._.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links