Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 1st, 2004, 05:43 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistys_Brother

Advertise here
Gezz I'm away for awhile and all hell breaks loose ; Well anyway sorry for the inactivite but I've been busy with this and that.

Anyway as for a topic I've just come back from buying Pokemon Leaf Green and from the looks of it Misty is looking in top form I've decided to once again try to be Water Pokemon Trainer ^.^
~ Mistys Brother - Back & Bad as ever ~

Quote : " We may not be Murderers but we're no Angels either " Prue - Charmed

Old October 1st, 2004, 06:38 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Finally, you're back XP Glad to see you...I've always wanted to follow in Misty's footsteps and be a water pokemon trainer on one of the games, but it's so hard to get water pokemon until you have the rods...before that, you're limited to Squirtle and Magikarp x_x

Old October 1st, 2004, 09:08 AM
LanceLite
~Clone of a Max!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LanceLite
one typers huh? water pokemon are good but i never really went for one type teams.....

*eats grub* yummy!!! what do u make them outta TAD? *burp* suddenly i dont wanna know *keeps eating*

Like Misty's been reappearing for a few times rite now..... i guess that mite mean she wont ever come back and will just be a hoso.... *cries* NO WHAT AM I THINKING!!!

wait.. this grub has something in it thats making me like that.

Supreme Edgeboy Max's mule!
Mule:
an extra account belonging to someone which is used for certain cases such as freaky emergencies and sitcom situations.

Old October 1st, 2004, 10:55 AM
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
IGN: Haru 1865-0438-3825 (message me so I can add you back)

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old October 1st, 2004, 11:53 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

No worries, LL. That is, until the end of the Hoenn arc. Those are going to be some scary episodes...the writers are either going to make us or break us in those weeks.

And great pic, totodile...so beautiful o_o;; *saves to computer*

Old October 1st, 2004, 01:14 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Agreed on the pic Kaga, agreed.

As for the end of Hoenn, yeah, I'll be in a state of anxiety until I have a definate answer. If it goes the right way, I'll hug the TV, the wrong way and my fist goes through it.
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old October 2nd, 2004, 03:36 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

I dunno. Maybe Pokemon Advanced is the end of the " First Generation " ? Cause usually the games follow the flow of the Anime so maybe they'll start all over again with a new crew !?

Not to say that I'd want them too but it's a thought. Maybe Misty'll return to watch Ash in Evergrande (sp?) City. I just wish that Sky One ( in the UK ) would stop showing as far as " What's with Wattson " then deciding to show from the end of Master Quest @_@ ( even though that means I can record " Gotta catch ya Later " ).

As for what was said about Water Pokemon :

(1) I usually wait till near the end then switch my team over unless I was able to get the Pokemon I wanted first time through ( that's when a Rare Candy cheat comes in handy )

(2) Water Pokemon have there upsides , especially the ones with secondary types such as Corsola ( Water / Rock )

Old October 2nd, 2004, 03:55 AM
GOD.
life is great

Originally Posted by totodile
how sexy is that

i think misty will cheer ash on in the leuge and tracy and daisy will be there too
~I am now StarscreaM~
Old October 2nd, 2004, 04:06 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

Yeah I mean they have to reunite them at the end , it just wouldn't feel right overwise. As I've said before I personally think that Ash wouldn't have messed up his Second Gym battle the first time round if Misty had been there. She would have given him a good butt kicking ( in her own special way ^.^ ) and made him see how much of an idiot he was being.

Oh btw I've just started an RP if anyone wants to join , it's called " Another Side , Another Story - Pokemon Leaf Green Mix ".

Old October 2nd, 2004, 05:05 AM
GOD.
life is great

Old October 2nd, 2004, 05:13 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

*is in easily amused mood* hehe Funny pic

Bah I need to find some good Misty and / or Ash pics .... any ideas where to look ???

Old October 2nd, 2004, 05:24 AM
GOD.
life is great

teppo pepper, my fav fanart site, allota pokeshipping there
~I am now StarscreaM~
Old October 2nd, 2004, 06:38 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Taken from todays episode:

Narrator: With a promise to meet up again, Misty heads back to the Cerulean Gym...

THERES OUR PROOF! They wouldnt have put that in there if it hadnt of been in the Japanese version, its too important a detail to leave out or insert.

But anyway, what did you all think of todays episode? I thought it was amazing, but I wont go into great detail yet.

Now Mistys gone, and AG sucks again ;______;

Old October 2nd, 2004, 06:57 AM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

I'am a big fan of Misty,and enjoyed the Return of her in today's and last week's Epis.
I Choose Gyarados to be my Pokemon.
yeah,today's epi was good,and i'am glad Misty has a Gyarados.
Stupid Shedinja.
Pokemon I adore:
But my Most fave is....

>NIDOKING!<
[SPOILER="Member of..."]May fan Club,Flannery fan club,Whizurill club,The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club,Shiny Hunters club,Mew Fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Owner Of..."]Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green Club,The Pokemon Shiny Lovers club,The Latias and Latios Lovers club,The Max fan club,Mewtwo fan club,Dexoys Fan club,Chansey/Blissey fan club,Larpas fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Co-owner of"]Lugia Fan club[/SPOILER]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...attachment.jpg
The Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club!Come join today!
Banner thanks to SkinnyGreenMan,avatar thanks to Kiri
[SPOILER="My NetBattle names"]PKMN Champion Master,Celebi & Jolteon,Celebi & Skitty,Chaos Skitty,Chaos Slugma.[/SPOILER]
Old October 2nd, 2004, 07:10 AM
yoshi1001
Pokemon Disc Jockey

Send a message via AIM to yoshi1001 Send a message via Yahoo to yoshi1001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga
Taken from todays episode:

Narrator: With a promise to meet up again, Misty heads back to the Cerulean Gym...

THERES OUR PROOF! They wouldnt have put that in there if it hadnt of been in the Japanese version, its too important a detail to leave out or insert.

But anyway, what did you all think of todays episode? I thought it was amazing, but I wont go into great detail yet.

Now Mistys gone, and AG sucks again ;______;
I thought it was kinda a given they'll meet again someday. It would be nice if there was more evidence of communication between those characters on the show and the irregulars. I mean, they do e-mail each other (as in Beauty and the Breeder), right?

Support Pokemon Music! (fixed link)

Listen to PIRN - Pokemon Radio!

"Television couldn't kill radio, but maybe Ash will."
-Professor Oak (Air Time)
Old October 2nd, 2004, 07:38 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

I'd hope it was a given that they would, but a quote is always nice extra insurance. I would suppose that they communicated with each other, otherwise Misty would have never known to meet up with them at the Togepi Festival.

Old October 2nd, 2004, 09:38 AM
sly_74
Gym Leader

Hey, can I join? I've finally decided to. :D
I am now slysunshine.
Old October 2nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

Pokemon I adore:
But my Most fave is....

>NIDOKING!<
[SPOILER="Member of..."]May fan Club,Flannery fan club,Whizurill club,The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club,Shiny Hunters club,Mew Fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Owner Of..."]Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green Club,The Pokemon Shiny Lovers club,The Latias and Latios Lovers club,The Max fan club,Mewtwo fan club,Dexoys Fan club,Chansey/Blissey fan club,Larpas fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Co-owner of"]Lugia Fan club[/SPOILER]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...attachment.jpg
The Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club!Come join today!
Banner thanks to SkinnyGreenMan,avatar thanks to Kiri
[SPOILER="My NetBattle names"]PKMN Champion Master,Celebi & Jolteon,Celebi & Skitty,Chaos Skitty,Chaos Slugma.[/SPOILER]
Old October 2nd, 2004, 11:48 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly_74
Hey, can I join? I've finally decided to. :D
... Your a May Fan who wants to join a club to bring MISTY back ??? ... riiiiiiight whatever *points to door*

Anyway I STILL haven't seen that episode , **** Sky One ( UK ) keep playing as far as " What's with Wattson " then repeating from the start of the Silver Conference (sp?) which is **** annoying but at least I can record " Gotta Catch Ya Later ".

Old October 2nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
sly_74
Gym Leader

What?! That's not very nice. There are other May fans in this club. I happen to like them both!

See this is why I was afraid to ask....
I am now slysunshine.
Old October 2nd, 2004, 12:17 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

No, of course you're welcome here. I think he's just afraid because we've been attacked by militant may fans before. *fwaps MB*

And you can come in to, AR555.

Remember, kids, you don't need to ask to join! <_<

Old October 2nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
Here's a banner that I found! I think it's really kawaii!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old October 2nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
yoshi1001
Pokemon Disc Jockey

Send a message via AIM to yoshi1001 Send a message via Yahoo to yoshi1001
By the way, I was checking the Pokemon chart on the iTunes Music, store, and these were the top tracks as of late:

Quote:
1. Pokmon Theme 3:18 Pokmon Pokmon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
2. Misty's Song 4:43 Pokmon Pokmon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
3. You Can Do It (If You Really Try) 3:09 Pokmon Pokmon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
4. Together Forever 3:55 Pokmon Pokmon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
(you can see this chart by searching for Pokemon on the store, clicking on a -> by the artist, then See all under top downloaded songs)

The song is always up there on the chart, but today it really got moving.

Support Pokemon Music! (fixed link)

Listen to PIRN - Pokemon Radio!

"Television couldn't kill radio, but maybe Ash will."
-Professor Oak (Air Time)
Old October 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
sly_74
Gym Leader

Thanks! I'm glad you're letting me join. :D That guy had me thinking all day that I wasn't welcome here. I guess I can understand where he was coming from since you can't trust everyone. But I am actually a true Misty fan.

Oh, and cool banner, ash_misty4ever. That middle scene almost had me crying this morning.
I am now slysunshine.
Old October 2nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Well, good to see 'ya. Stick around, we don't bite (often). So, have a good time.

As for Misty's return, I've always counted it as a given. There's just too much evidence to have her leave.
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here