The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 14th, 2004, 05:24 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight

Advertise here
well! I loved those pics but i liked the analysis about Ash and Misty's relationship better. Specially this one :
Quote:
I still believe that if ash had it, it would have been freakishly strong, yet with togepi with Misty currenty, it has actually made Misty more softer...taking care of a baby, nourishing it; being exactly like a mother does to a child which I believe helped Misty mature a lot through out the Anime It's sad that recently togepi evolved and is now at the togepi kingdom in Advanced Generation. I sincerely hope that Misty will come back to the ream sooner or later, or that Ash will truely take his time out of training and visit Misty at the Cerulean Gym ALONE-you know privately. Ash has definitely matured through out the series. What, he's now 12-13 years old (perhaps older?) He has reached his puberty and therefore has become less innocent, if I may say so scientifically proved [in reality]. Ash, as I meantioned before, taught May the necessary techniques she needed to know when she started out which is ironic since he, in the very beginning of the Anime, had to be given advise by a much more higher racked trainer, or formally gym leader, Misty

However, as the Anime has progressed, Misty has begun to see Ash's (Satoshi is better name ) special relationship and connection to pokemon making him VERY different from all other trainers in the world; he is the "one" . I don't mean vaguely, but seriously! Ho-oh blessed him in the beginning of the episode by his appearance, Lugia who was at his command, mew who was his ally, and mewtwo who he changed by seriously killing himself (and being resurected [for the 3rd time in the series; yes he died 3 times] by the pokemon's tears in the First movie). He has also had suicune at his feet and soon the ultimate Rayquaza. Misty recognizes this and sees her position in his life as very crucial; he needs someone to be there for him, or he truely will die for good next time and the pokemon world will die- because he is the "leader" of the pokemon

It is purposeful by the author that both Ash and Misty like (or may I say love) each other because why else would the author put Ash in such situations that causes Misty to cry, or "alone" experiences between them? What about the Danny-jealousy act Misty tried to pull on Ash? She truely want's Ash to show his love for her.

Perhaps this is why when Misty came back to the team during those two episodes w/ Togepi in the Togepi Kingdom episodes-where her Togepi evolves, Misty doesn't show her affection to Ash because she feels nervous around May (she is shy) and perhaps there, in her heart feels a strong ache. She wants Ash back but feels that with May around Ash doesn't need her anymore; he didn't pull a "first" move in showing that he missed her (don't take in a wrong way) and therefor feels reluctant. She may show a happy face to everyone in the episode, but that's all she could do; if she cried it could make Ash feel worse and terrible, and perhaps not accept her leaving back to the cerulean Gym. Misty is definitely sofisticated, whilest ash is rather simplistic. But this is what makes them so perfect for each other, doesn't it? Misty will always fulfill the "special place" in Satoshi's heart which every individual always has that cannot be fulfilled untill they are married and care for one another.

Satoshi may pretty young, but really I think he is rather clever and knows what's right; he may be a bit more innocent than other characters, but that makes him the perfect person for any female character to be attracted to right? Hehe....

All in All, Ash and Misty's relationships are pretty obvious: they love each other; there's no objection to it. May likes Ash, but somewhat vaguely...he is attractive, is he not-personality wise, and look's wise? Remember, in the Manga Ash is VERY VERY clever and yet innocent at the same time. He is very intelligent for his age in there, but that makes the difference between the Anime and Manga versions of Pokemon. Perhaps the Anime was designed to show more emotions between the characters, especially Mr. "leader of all pokemon" Ash (Satoshi) in order to make them more arousing to the audience.

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?

Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!

All time pokeshipper...
Old October 14th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Eh, I won't be kokiri warrior after all. This name is much more recognized.

And my sig doesn't pertain to any of you, btw, you all were what made PC great

Old October 14th, 2004, 02:45 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Alright, whatever. A nice intelligent post by Tkinc, nic work there.

And as for you sig, I'm on the fence there. I can see the decimation of PC starting, particularly with a lot of newer members, a lot of the SPPf people. But there are those who remember what it was like. we mainly hang around the role-plays. F_T, Shiney, RM. We're trying to bring it back (although it reminds me of Charge of the Light Brigade, it seems kinda hopeless for us).

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old October 14th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Water Pokemon Master Send a message via Yahoo to Water Pokemon Master
Hey, I've been hearin a lot of people say that Misty taught Ash how to battle...
but I don't get it, when did Misty teach Ash that?

Ludiculo, Slowking, Jellicent, Lanturn, Feraligatr, and Empoleon.
Old October 15th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
I read it. So does that mean you're leaving? Darn. First Tatts leaves and now one of the co-owners is leaving.[ goes and gets Misty and shows her what happened]

[cries along with Misty. :'( ]

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Last edited by Misty Lover17; October 15th, 2004 at 12:27 AM.
Old October 15th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
I read it. So does that mean you're leaving? Darn. First Tatts leaves and now one of the co-owners is leaving.[ goes and gets Misty and shows her what happened]

[cries along with Misty. :'( ]

Whoa! Where is this from. Misty looks so sad...cool pic btw.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old October 15th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
It's from Pokemon 4ever. In the scene, she crying because Celebii died. Poor Misty.[and Celebii,too]

Here's a cute Pokeshipping pic.

Lot of classic Pokeshipping scenes.

Old October 15th, 2004, 01:45 PM
~Ozy~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Nice piccy/fanart montage thingy. But, methinks we need a topic. What would it be, though. Suggestions?

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old October 15th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Oh, I dunno...here's a topic I don't think we've had: what do you think is the most sexy about Misty? *shrug*

Oh, and I've got a new sketch in the works...it sucks but I'll post it anyway eventually.

Old October 15th, 2004, 01:53 PM
~Ozy~

Personality in every way, shape and form. I don't really go for looks if the personality isn't there to back it up.

Old October 15th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Well, I think the most sexy thing about her is that she has a really nice figure, and a really great personality to go with it. There's just something cool about a girl who's really hot looking who can also kick your butt with her mind.

Last edited by Misty Lover17; October 15th, 2004 at 02:03 PM.
Old October 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

I'm the same way, TAD...I know we've proved how mentally superior she is, but we've never focused on her physicality before

For me, physically I suppose I like a lot of things...for one thing I love her hairstyle...short, choppy red hair is pretty hot! I also love how she's tomboyish but still not afraid to show off a little skin. The suspenders were always of interest to me, too...and I love her eyes, they're so blue and wonderfully expressive. I suppose that's the main part of it.

But I agree, her personality is the sexiest part of her =p

Old October 15th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Water Pokemon Master Send a message via Yahoo to Water Pokemon Master
Ah forget it. If they want to leave then so be it, they just don't like PC anymore, you can't stay in one place forever
But now it's up to lowpostcount peeps like you and I have to rebuilt PC.
But back to the topic no?

Old October 15th, 2004, 04:23 PM
~Ozy~

Well, if I'm going to have to say something about her physical aspects...I suppose it's just the way they kept her to a rather accurate anatomy. Plus, she just has the kind of looks I would go for in a girl.

Old October 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga
I'm the same way, TAD...I know we've proved how mentally superior she is, but we've never focused on her physicality before

For me, physically I suppose I like a lot of things...for one thing I love her hairstyle...short, choppy red hair is pretty hot! I also love how she's tomboyish but still not afraid to show off a little skin. The suspenders were always of interest to me, too...and I love her eyes, they're so blue and wonderfully expressive. I suppose that's the main part of it.

But I agree, her personality is the sexiest part of her =p
Yep;Misty is great in her physical looks too.I love her body structure,specially her hair style,eyes and her outfit.

Spoiler:

All time pokeshipper...
Old October 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

The best Number 1 thing about Misty...
is...
THE HAIR...I love love love her hair and there's nothing and no way someone can draw better Misty red hair!!!
Period.

Old October 15th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Mandy-Chan
*~Candy Mandy~*

I'm back for the weekend and uhh.. I'm gonna change the subject a bit for my post(I'm a girl so yeah) ... what makes Misty so awesome ...-her personality is beyond awesome and, Ash and Misty are my favorite cartoon couple of all time , I really like her outfit with the yellow sleaveless hoody and the bluejean shorts,I could easily blather on for a long time on the first and second thing I brought up but I don't feel like blathering on,it's getting late,well I think I'll step into some guys shoes and try to say something about the subject at hand...she has beautiful bluegreen eyes, and her short chopy red hair is very pretty... pries of guys shoes...
There's no more time to be fooling around

Paired with Akio123 =3
Old October 15th, 2004, 09:49 PM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

I say that misty is the hottest,cutest and most reasonable girl i have ever seen in my whole life till now.

Spoiler:

All time pokeshipper...
Old October 16th, 2004, 06:10 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Where's ur spirit Misty fans.I know that PC is declining but let's not leave our club dead ok? Sorry for the doublepost but i did it to keep the thread alive.

Spoiler:

All time pokeshipper...
Old October 16th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

About my leaving PC, I said a couple of posts ago that I wasn't going to forsake the BMB <_<;; Everything else, yes, but certainly not the club that I've been with from the very beginning.

Old October 16th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Whet I like abouit her physicality..........

She has a really nice figure.

Her hair is really pretty. She looks really pretty with it both up and down.

Her eyes are really beautiful. They're just like the sea.

She looks great in all of the outfits and swimsuits she's worn though out the whole series.

All and all, she's a really pretty,cute, and beautiful girl.

Last edited by Misty Lover17; October 16th, 2004 at 11:20 AM.
Old October 16th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Mandy-Chan
*~Candy Mandy~*

yay! picture
This is a nice picture but a bit blury
can anyone think of a subject?
P.S. I like the pictures you guys sent the last week

Paired with Akio123 =3
Old October 16th, 2004, 11:32 AM
~Ozy~

One of my favorite episodes, that. I love it, that'd be one of my favorite pics from said episode.

As for a subject, when did you personally know you thought Misty rocked, discovered you had a crush on her, whatever. For me, it was the first episode I ever saw, I think it was Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village. Something about her just kicked arse.

Old October 16th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

For me, it had to be about the time that Who Gets to Keep Togepi? aired...that was about the time I became a serious pokemon fan, and I started to appreciate Misty more and more, leading to the obsessed guy I am today <_<

Old October 16th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Mandy-Chan
*~Candy Mandy~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga
For me, it had to be about the time that Who Gets to Keep Togepi? aired...that was about the time I became a serious pokemon fan, and I started to appreciate Misty more and more, leading to the obsessed guy I am today <_<
That about fits me too except I think I started watching mabey a little more than half way threw Indigo.Chairman Kaga, are you going to only post here,just thought I'd ask?

Paired with Akio123 =3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here