Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17

Advertise here
I think Misty was 10-12 years old when the series began. She doesn't look like a 10 year old at the beginning, though. She looked more like a pre-teen[12 years old] because of her figure.Plus, she looks really nice. So I say she was twelve when the series began. So I would say that she's now fifthteen in the current episodes.

Kawaii!
I claimed her and Euphie in the Bishie Thread.<3

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old November 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Water Pokemon Master Send a message via Yahoo to Water Pokemon Master
Ahh, what a cool drawing!
WATER POKEMON MASTER

Ludiculo, Slowking, Jellicent, Lanturn, Feraligatr, and Empoleon.
Old November 2nd, 2004, 08:31 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
According to the bios, she was 12 at the start. So I agree, she's about 15 by now. Ash is 13-14, Brock I figure to be about 20 by now. Tracey, maybe 16-17, Prof. Oak, maybe 55, Delia, 33-34, May, 10 (officially. Otherwise...), Max, 7-8.
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old November 2nd, 2004, 08:33 PM
PikaPal
Ghost Type Master

Nature: Impish
I agree with you on those ages. Misty is a year older than Ash, I know that for sure.
"Life is a choice. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be" ~ Chuck Palahunik
Old November 2nd, 2004, 08:36 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Water Pokemon Master Send a message via Yahoo to Water Pokemon Master
Hmm? I know Misty's older, but where's this 'official bio'? I wanna see it!
WATER POKEMON MASTER

Old November 2nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
There's an official bio on the charcters? x-x; Out of sight?
Old November 3rd, 2004, 01:03 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
Well,from the info i do have it is so that misty was about an year older than ASh in the begining of the show.And it was said that Ash was 10, so since Ash has said in AG that he's 13 she must be about 14-15. Well i believe that she is younger than Ash for my personal thinking or maybe due to my personal suit. But logically since a trainer gets her pokemon at the age of 10 and she was a trainer before Ash was it means that she is slightly older than ASh but since she was born on a family that runs a gym she might have got a chance to start her pokemon journey before others.Anyway i think that age of 14-15 for her is quite acceptable.

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?

Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!

All time pokeshipper...
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsyketchum
I understand now what you meant about the penguin and the scott fries LanceLite thankyou very much I love Ash, Misty and them being paired together hehe. Thankyou for all the welcomes again guys, very nice of you!

I agree AD, Ash is exceptionally clueless. I mean seriously, shes left so many hints why doesnt he get it yet? Its insane!
I hope if she returns we see a good WELCOME BACK MISTY! I MISSED YOU! not some gay little "its cool that your travelling with us again."

so whats the new topic?

xoxo chipsyketchum xoxo
i agree, ash is totally clueless! he needs to understand that misty has the BIGGEST crush on him but she just acts mean to him because she dont want anyone to know. But in the AG may seems to also be developing a crush on ash. correct me if i am wrong,i dont get to watch the AG episodes very often
Crystal Supporter Melody

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old November 3rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
~Ozy~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
1. The bios were on the old Pokemon.com
2. Yes, May has a crush on Ash. I'm willing to say that. Ash, however, does not reciprocate.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old November 4th, 2004, 04:55 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkinc
Oro? I rephrased the sentence "I'm 17 years old...somewhat similar to Ash..." What I meant as that I'm 17 and that I'm similar to Ash because he changed in the series...at the age he's now
Tkinc Ash is not 17 by far he is only 13 .

Spoiler:

All time pokeshipper...
Old November 4th, 2004, 10:09 AM
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
But if you add real life years, Ash'd be about Fifteen or sixteen. O.o; However since anime time is shorter than real life Ash decreases to about two years.
Old November 4th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Tkinc
Smile above all challenges

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Tkinc Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tkinc Send a message via Skype™ to Tkinc
Listen...that previous post was a fragment---not completed.

I've not had the time recently to post analytically and precisely lately.

Ash is 12 YEARS OLD, NOT 17 YEARS OLD. I HAVE NEVER IMPLIED THAT ASH WAS EVER 17 YEARS OLD, YOU JUST GOT MISLED BY MY FRAGMENT ON PG. 60!

The truth is, Ash only progressed 2 years old to become 12 and has never become older ever since, eventhough 7 seasons have already passed. The motive of the author on NOT making Ash 13 or older is probably because it would make Ash seem "gay" because he is honest to his emotions where our societiy (-ies) have shunned for boys/men because it's seen as "too femanine" and "unmanly" (You should see my analysis on this point in previous posts).

As far as this goes,
the ages of the other characters goes as follows CURRENTLY (Advanced Generation):
Misty: 14 (2 years older than Ash...proven by the author)
Brock: 16 (4 years older than Ash, 2 years older than Misty...proven in Manga by Artist)
May: 10 (Obviously, since she stated her age in pkmn advanced [1st episode] and is 2 years younger than Ash)
Team Rocket-Jessy and James: 18-19 since they were 17 in the beginning of the series...

This information is analytically proven to the highest extent, so it's unnecessary to go against this info unless the author has proven otherwise or if someone can PROVE me wrong...

I am just editing my previous 2 posts tto make my idea clear.
Check back to pg. 60 to my (hopefully) completed hypothesis in the subject of marriage between Ash and Misty....
Old November 4th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Whaa? This is the Official MISTY Club guys! (takes away precious Ash dolls from other members) Now, here's something Misty to talk about...
What's your favorite Misty Card? (From the Gym Decks) I like the Starmie one.
WATER POKEMON MASTER

Old November 5th, 2004, 03:51 AM
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Alright, who gave me the bad rep.? XD; Bleh. I don't like to collect the cards,. Too expensive for me. [Especially since 50 cents is all I can handle] o.o;
Old November 5th, 2004, 05:40 AM
~Ozy~

I never played a Misty deck in the TCG, I always went for my Sabrina/Giovanni. But I do have a bit of a liking for Misty'd Grayados.

Old November 5th, 2004, 09:15 AM
pigthepanzy
a awsome pokemon player

i'm sorry the misty deck isn't that great so you shouldn't make it to play with

hi this is the card i'm looking for is misty wish japerneese plese visit my site at www.freewebs.com/pig19042001

im just using the one above for the pic not the words
i'm not bi i just like s
the owner of The beautiful anime s club 2! yay
i'm part of the
The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !
the pokemon card game should be better club
Sailor Moon Club
Old November 5th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Tkinc

Send a message via AIM to Tkinc Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tkinc Send a message via Skype™ to Tkinc
Wait a second...when did Ash say he was 13 years old?
That woruld make may 3 years younger than Ash right?
That doesn't make any sense. May IS 2 years younger than Ash
and she IS 10 years old (only makes sense) so that would make Ash
12 still....@_@
Old November 5th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
This is what I've always thought...there's no logic behind it, so don't barrage me with comments reminding me of that.

Ash: 14
Misty: 16
Brock: 20
May: 13

As for Misty cards, the Japanese version of Misty's Tears, of course. I've only ever bought one pack of Japanese Gym Leaders 1, and I got that in my pack o_o

Old November 5th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Hey pig, I'm not asking if it's good or not. I'm talking about the misty pics, you know, the trainer cards and her pokemon? They're pictures
WATER POKEMON MASTER

Old November 5th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Geez, calling me a pig for no reason =/ Obviously you can't see that I was joking about that card.

Old November 5th, 2004, 06:36 PM
~Ozy~

Erm, he was referring to someone a few posts up, I think. And I roughly agree with you on those ages, give or take a year.

Old November 5th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Water Pokemon Master
Water Pokemon Enthusiast

Oh! Chairman Kaga, no no no, wasn't talking about you. I was talkin to the REAL pig, or, I mean, his screaname has something to do with a pig. Sorry >< I should been for exact on the name!
WATER POKEMON MASTER

Old November 6th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

XD I'm so sorry! I just thought I was being called a womanizer or something for saying I liked Misty's Tears! My fault entirely, I'm terribly sorry! >_<;;

Old November 6th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Tkinc

Hehe, it seems things are getting rather tangled up here ain't it.
And about those ages...I would LIKE those to be the ages of the characters
but that's not the case because May just said in Advanced that she was 10 years
old, so how can she be 13 already in advanced generation? Well, I guess you guys
can agree that the agreement on Chairman_Kaga's character ages is based solely on the fact that we all sicerely hope the characters would be in that range because it would more or less "connect" to us because the age difference would'nt be so far behind/apart...
Old November 6th, 2004, 08:15 PM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkinc
Wait a second...when did Ash say he was 13 years old?
That woruld make may 3 years younger than Ash right?
That doesn't make any sense. May IS 2 years younger than Ash
and she IS 10 years old (only makes sense) so that would make Ash
12 still....@_@
In the begining of Hoenn Saga, He says that it's been 3 yrs since he started his pokemon journey and that means he i 13 caz he was 10 in begining.
Quote:
Hehe, it seems things are getting rather tangled up here ain't it.
And about those ages...I would LIKE those to be the ages of the characters
but that's not the case because May just said in Advanced that she was 10 years
old, so how can she be 13 already in advanced generation? Well, I guess you guys
can agree that the agreement on Chairman_Kaga's character ages is based solely on the fact that we all sicerely hope the characters would be in that range because it would more or less "connect" to us because the age difference would'nt be so far behind/apart...
Yep i agree with you that Guys around here are just keeping that age range for the characters caz they are in the same range and they want the characters to be in the same range too. lol.

Spoiler:

All time pokeshipper...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here