The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old Posted April 4th, 2006 (09:16 AM).
deanowolf
Beginning Trainer

Is there any such thing as this heard it reffered to as both as the grass form of an evolved eevee
Old Posted April 4th, 2006 (09:35 AM).
Ash_Pokemaster
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ash_Pokemaster
You may olso hear about Flyeon Breezeon Freezeon Wingeon Grasseon and uncountable more. This are just fake forms that Eevee could evolved too. If you take a look at the Sprite Forum of PokeCommunity you may also find some fakesprites of these Pokemon.
Old Posted April 4th, 2006 (12:28 PM).
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Isn't Misteon another one of the popular fake Eeveelutions? Or am I just crazy here?

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old Posted April 4th, 2006 (01:25 PM).
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
There was one I heard a whie ago called Vineon. I also heard Frosteon. Some people are so dumb to think that people will believe these bad names. (No offense, deanowolf)
Old Posted April 9th, 2006 (05:53 AM).
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Forseon but that will be great if they did make a Grass type Eevee

Dark Venusaur

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old Posted April 9th, 2006 (10:31 AM).
Natsuki
.bluefang.

Nature: Sassy
As the others have said, I believe those are just Pokemon that someone came up with for the fun of it. XD Here's an image of "Foleon", which is a fake Pokemon created by the webmaster at the site Mew's Hangout.

I think it's really cute, although I don't believe it's an official Pokemon as of right now. XD

~Kelsey
Old Posted April 9th, 2006 (07:49 PM).
Naminé
ナミネ..

Nature: Gentle
I really doubt it. It's really easy to get inaccurate information about new Pokemon, especially if it's more rumors of an evolution to Eevee. It's one of the most hyped up Pokemon, and everyone has made up so many different fake evolutions to it for fan purposes that it's not hard for someone to be tempted enough to use one of those and start rumors of more new eevee evolutions until there is exactly one of each type.
Old Posted April 12th, 2006 (05:40 PM).
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
I think Eevee should be able to evolve with every type of evolution stone. Eevee's friendship evolution into Espeon/Umbreon is kind of weird... Why not make Espeon with a Sun Stone and Umbreon with a Moon Stone? And... wait a minute, what about a Leaf Stone? Well, in my fic-version of the game, I came up with Necteon as a Grass Eevolution... but I'm not really sure...

I also see it as kind of weird that Espeon is classified as a "sun Pokemon" when it doesn't show much connection to the sun or light. It could still be an Eevolution, maybe the only one with a friendship evolution, and... wait a minute, now what about the Sun Stone? Well, in my small opinion there should be a Light-type, and I think Eevee could do with an evolution of that type... Therefore Lumineon could assume that position, hopefully...

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old Posted April 24th, 2006 (07:42 AM).
Beta Trainer
... Well, I wonder.

Yes...

It'd be so cool if there was another Eevee evolution, I'd probably raise one, it'd be a challenge, but meh. As long as it's nothing weird as "Vineon" or "Bloomeon" or "Flowereon", lol. So, yeah. It IS a great idea, IMO.

It'd be SO cool aswell if they got a Ghost Eevee evolution. "Scareon!"
Old Posted April 24th, 2006 (11:06 AM).
Dragonfree
Teh Spwriter. :3

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to Dragonfree Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dragonfree
The reason Espeon and Umbreon don't evolve with the Sun and Moon stones is that Moon stones existed in R/B/Y and when you tried to use one on an Eevee you'd get that the stone has no effect. Wouldn't make sense that all of a sudden Moon Stones start making Eevee evolve into Umbreon.

Still not going to sprite for your fangame. Sorry, but I don't really sprite or give out permission for people to use my fake Pokémon anymore.
Old Posted April 24th, 2006 (03:00 PM).
Ai
; ♥ ~

Nature: Quiet
yeah if anything i thought for sure there would be a grass type eveelution eventually. the leaf stone needs to be put in more use XD what about a dragon type eveeon?? that'd be interesting LOL
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links