Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 3rd, 2006 (03:44 PM).
powerofpikachu
~Sudden change of Attitude~

Send a message via AIM to powerofpikachu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to powerofpikachu Send a message via Yahoo to powerofpikachu
have a question for all the boys and girl about my boyfriend, his name is travis, ill get pics for u later, but hes at another school. he got transfered to southeas form my school. so i can only see him at the park after school. and he came over today, and he picked me up and held me in front of him as a human shield, and something hit me, and he got really mad, then he let me sit on hislap, then out of nowhere he kissed me. he came to my house soajed, he slid down the slides at the park, and it was raining. then he hugged me! he is so hot, but what do u think of him. he is always swearing, he did it in front of my mom on accident. but i swear two. he jumped in my grass and rolled around, then took the caps off my dads truck, then took some of my dads red zone stuff, then we all went onto my porch and he played dress up and we werer throwing things at eachother. but he kissed me OMG. do u think hes ok, cuz some of my friends arnt ok with it, but others r ok. i want ur opinion.

My PC Family:
My awsome big sister = Nina-Chan
Old May 3rd, 2006 (03:49 PM).
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
Wow you're smart, got a thread locked and then started another one like it. I'd give you an award for how smart you are but I don't think I got one that goes that high.

*Closed*

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links