The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old May 4th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Dude1972
~Master Shinigami~

Send a message via AIM to Dude1972 Send a message via Yahoo to Dude1972
I just beat Pokemon Emerald and I hear there are extra stuff you can do...like battle all the Gym Leaders again..(how do you do that? I hear you have to wait for a call...when is it gonna be?) also you can do battle frontier..(how do you get to it?) If anyone can help me answer these questions thanks a lot!
Old May 4th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Zone
Booted out - don't be like me!

To get to the Battle Frontier, go on the boat to go to the other port from one of the ports. Scott will come off the boat when you come on and tell you to go there, which you can do via the boat after the cruise is over. For the gym leader rebattling, you have to wait for them to want to (have a square Pokeball symbol next to their name on the PokeNav).
Old May 4th, 2006, 06:32 PM
VanirElf
Dragon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to VanirElf
a new area also opens up in the safari zone where u can catch some of the older pokemon like Miltank, Pineco and quite a few others.

and i u like breeding, u can go get a ditto while u get the other fossil u didn't take

"No rest, no mercy, no matter what"
Akroma, Angel of Wrath

VanirElf's Trade Thread

On Proginy

"Plant a raddish, get a raddish, never any doubt,
what's why I love vegetables, you know what they're
about"

Here's Help on Walda Sad Rustboro Girl

US Pokemon Diamond FC: 2749 7564 5956
Old May 6th, 2006, 08:42 AM
pokedood
Beginning Trainer

After the pokemon league aswell as them go to the weather institute talk to the man upstairs he will say a random route it may be on land or in water if water a diving patch that was never there will apear you dive under and there will be a cave go in you will find kyogre on the land one you will find just a cave on land with groudon!
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Mr_Smilie:)
<3 SAKURA <3

and last but not least complete your pokedex
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links