• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen castform

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
is there any pkm able to breed with castform? I tried ralts and marril but the guy always said "the two don't seem to like each other".

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
elekoteko said:
is there any pkm able to breed with castform? I tried ralts and marril but the guy always said "the two don't seem to like each other".

Well, you could try a different Marril or Ralts, just because the two that you used didn't want to breed, it doesn't mean it would be the same with another of the same species. Alternatively, you're better looking here if you want to try a different pokemon. http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/egg-group.shtml

Years
if they say the "they don't seem to like each other" they would end up breeding anyway. They just have different traits

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
thanks for the link, i thik i'll add serebii to my favourite sites.
really? do you have to wait more time than usual?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
thanks!!!
but when he says "the two prefer to play with other pokemon" or something like that they don't really breed ,do they?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
thanks, one more time. well i think all my doubts about breeding are fulfilled.

Back