• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Years
This thread is meant for all posts that concern you posting your rare pokémon. No matter the type of pokémon it is: legendary, shiny, pokerus condition, etc.

All other threads that are the same or even come close to being the same will be closed and have a redirect to this stickied thread.

So now that all that has needed to be said has been said you can go along happily with posting your rares.
STICKIED

Years
Rioku_Zanketa said:
I think this is in the wrong place....are you talking about cards?....
No, I'm talking about pokemon that are caught in FR/LG that are considered rare since there have been quite a few of these threads.

Charizard_guardian767

Pokemon fanatic
Years
I know the rarest pokemon you can catch is deokys but you need a ticket from a nintendo event which is only in America, but the rarest I've got is an Entei which I had to trek over Kanto to get.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
My rarest is shiny Porygon2. All my other shinies (except Dragonite) are fairly common in the wild.
=0 you got a shiny pidgey :o
mines a shiny bellossom i guess, my only fr able to catch shiny..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ma best was a shiny Igglybuff.

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
I have no shiny, except the one in GSC : that old red Gyarados that every1 has...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
whoa,whoa,whoa,.....there are other shinys besides the red gyarados and the pink butterfree?.....in gold,silver,and crystal versions?!

EDIT:oh in the fire red-leaf gren versions....nevermind.....

Years
The three Legi Birds.
Until I get Mewtwo And Mew(I know how to get it on Fr/Lg without a code or any cheat like that) And Celebi(I know how to get this without a cheat too)

But before getting those 3 I need to do the Pokemon League.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Sadly, the rarest Pokémon I have ever had in Firered was a completely normal Chansey.
Of course I have caught all the legendaries (apart from the legendary dogs), but Chansey is much rarer.
whoa,whoa,whoa,.....there are other shinys besides the red gyarados and the pink butterfree?.....in gold,silver,and crystal versions?!
Every Pokémon has had a shiny version in the G/S/C games too. -.-

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
My rarest is my shiney Nidoqueen. Just had to catch a shiney Nidoqueen in the Safari Zone. What would happen if he runs away?! XD

Back