The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?
Hoenn 6 19.35%
Sinnoh 25 80.65%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2007, 02:18 AM
Liquinn
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Nice pictures scompi, I like the way how you've scripted it, and all of the scripting in general is good.

I have a bit of advice, maybe you could make more custom maps, like, make them from scratch if you know what I mean, that's up to you though and it is looking good
Old August 2nd, 2007, 11:42 AM
Scompi
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Scompi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brane View Post
Okay, you pm'ed me to make you a banner ;P.

I'll be fixing some stuff on it, but it's pretty basic.

Thanks a lot! Looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquinn View Post
Nice pictures scompi, I like the way how you've scripted it, and all of the scripting in general is good.

I have a bit of advice, maybe you could make more custom maps, like, make them from scratch if you know what I mean, that's up to you though and it is looking good
Thanks Liquinn. I started all of my maps from scratch. I first flood the whole map with grass/sand/water/etc., then I plant the tree's, then I work on more complex stuff like buildings, flowers, etc.

Anyways, v2.5 will be out by Saturday. Maybe even tommorow, it depends on how fast the testing process will take. I have 2 BETA Testers working on it, dirk123 and Mew88. Thanks a lot to them. And I hope to get a bug-free hack, minus the 3 bugs(listed in the 1st post), that I couldn't fix yet. Well I hope you're as excited as I am to release v2.5. The demo ends after you beat Giovanni at the WEATHER INSTITUTE. You can still play the demo, defeat trainers you haven't beat yet or just explore. But 2 rockets are blocking your way from proceding to the next part of the game. Which is the Route 4, north of Cyan City. You can get 5 badges:

Brock - Boulderbadge
Misty - Cascadebadge
Agatha - Stormbadge(Chuck's daughter)
Jasmine - Mineralbadge
Morty - Fogbadge

I'll try to have some screens up.

Ecruteak Gym(closest sprite, I think, to Morty...hopefully, it will be changed along with Jasmine too.)

Weather Institute Events

Brass Tower Events, along with Sinnoh and a random Ecruteak screen

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited by Scompi; August 2nd, 2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:10 PM
KyGon
Master Charizard Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KyGon
Hey scompi i cant wait to play V2.5!........*looks at clock

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 09:44 AM
Scompi
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGon View Post
Hey scompi i cant wait to play V2.5!........*looks at clock
Thanks! I can't wait either. I see you put my banner in your sig. Nice.

While I was waiting for the BETA testing to finish(still not finished, but their doing a great job!), I decided to work on my website for a while. I made a lot of improvements in it. I hope everyone gets a chance to visit it. You can also submit a bug report there along with, feedback, links and an application to join the Pokemon Legends hack team. Anyways, the demo will be out hopefully in the next day or so. But be patient, it will be worth it in the end, trust me!

Thanks, Scompi.

P.S: Website link is in my sig.
Old August 4th, 2007, 06:52 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Will the Ho-Oh tower eventually be availeble?

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old August 4th, 2007, 07:03 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Good luck for the next release scompi (specially if you want to get rid of those bugs in your first post for the 2.5)

I'll be waiting for it

Old August 4th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Scompi
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
Will the Ho-Oh tower eventually be availeble?
I'm not sure. But, right now...It doesn't look like it will be. Thanks for the BETA testing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Good luck for the next release scompi (specially if you want to get rid of those bugs in your first post for the 2.5)

I'll be waiting for it
Thanks, Zel.

Hey everyone! v2.5 is ready for download! Thanks to dirk123 for the great job BETA testing. It looks like a bug free hack, but me and dirk123 could've missed something. So why don't you give it a try? And btw, the demo ends after you beat Giovanni at the Weather Instiute(adding to FAQ). Thanks.

Pokemon Legends v2.5 BETA

Remember if you find any bugs, there are 3 ways to report them. By posting them in a reply, by PMing me or using my websites Bug Report form. Have fun!

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited by Scompi; August 4th, 2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:05 PM
jon1992
Beginning Trainer

hey in cianwood city there is a guy in the water beside him there is a rock
Old August 4th, 2007, 01:41 PM
jon1992
Beginning Trainer

eh after u talk to the girls grandfather and i went to the top of the lighthouse but shes not there y?
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:38 PM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1992 View Post
eh after u talk to the girls grandfather and i went to the top of the lighthouse but shes not there y?
Did you patched it on a clean rom?
Because I never saw a man in the water and the girl was on the top floor near the gold teeth.

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old August 4th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Scompi
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
Did you patched it on a clean rom?
Because I never saw a man in the water and the girl was on the top floor near the gold teeth.
I agree. I didn't see any guy in the water either while testing it, as for the girl, she was there at the right time in the right place. Be sure to patch it on a clean Fire Red rom. But, I'll look into it anyway.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 4th, 2007, 04:34 PM
jon1992
Beginning Trainer

i seen the guy in one of the corners of the water try all the corners i dont remember which one
Old August 4th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Scompi
Trainer

You didn't answer our question, did you patch a clean(never patched or never used) Fire Red rom?

If yes, then was he in the water or on land? Top or bottom? Please give us more information.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 4th, 2007, 05:31 PM
jon1992
Beginning Trainer

i did but i still see the same thing i dont know y i cant see the girl with the gold tooth
Old August 5th, 2007, 02:17 AM
sternshadow
Beginning Trainer

when i try to run the rom on my vba the screen turns whit, any one know why?
Old August 5th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Mew88
Flamethrower!

Hey scompi sorry for not being able to beta test, i sent a pm to you telling you why. Im back and i will give the beta a go soon. Anyways keep up the good work.
Old August 7th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Scompi
Trainer

Hey everyone. Not much discussion lately on the newest beta. Why not? Was it really that bad, that you'd rather say nothing? I need some suggestions and/or feedback to work with. Either some suggestions on what to do after the end of the Beta(whether to go back to Johto, etc.), and/or things to change before the end of the beta. Oh and a couple more things:

-When you find a bug, I'd really appreciate it if you used my websites bug report form. You know, it just keeps things more organized. Or else I'd have to look in this thread, my other thread, my website and my PM's. Thanks.

-I'm not advertising btw, but just trying to get the most feedback and suggestions as possible. So if you get a chance, you could write a review on Pokemon Legends using, once again, a form on my website called review form. Thanks, again.

Well, hope everyone's had a chance to play it and for those who haven't yet, I hope you do.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Sir Doctor
Beginning Trainer

The latest BETA is brilliant. Im looking forward to the finished product!
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:44 AM
coin3
Beginning Trainer

well i am playing the hack right now, and it is going great.

but in the home-town when i talk to the little girl and she moves everything is normal. but when i go under the sign to read it the one half is above me, not below.
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Welo9
Beginning Trainer

I can help with any problems you may have
Just ask
Old August 7th, 2007, 06:01 PM
KyGon
Master Charizard Trainer

how come you cant catch pkmn in sinnoh?you get to go there,but only to get hm06.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 7th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Scompi
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGon View Post
how come you cant catch pkmn in sinnoh?you get to go there,but only to get hm06.
Which types of pokemon would be catchable there? Sinnoh pokemon won't be making an appearance in Pokemon Legends, so they're off the list. Plus, your not there long enough to look for wild pokemon and catch them. So there won't be any Pokemon catchable in Sinnoh(so far, anything can happen). But thank you for the suggestion and HM06 will be a vital item, later in the game(as it is in most games).

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Ripper
The Dark Knight

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ripper
I would like to help out with the game Scompi. I posted a thingy on the website but I'm not sure if it worked.
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:20 PM
KyGon
Master Charizard Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scompi View Post
Which types of pokemon would be catchable there? Sinnoh pokemon won't be making an appearance in Pokemon Legends, so they're off the list. Plus, your not there long enough to look for wild pokemon and catch them. So there won't be any Pokemon catchable in Sinnoh(so far, anything can happen). But thank you for the suggestion and HM06 will be a vital item, later in the game(as it is in most games).

Thanks, Scompi.
your welcome, i was just wondering is all.i also sent a bug report thing on your website.its nothing major.

Old August 8th, 2007, 12:30 AM
XD003
The Silver Rose of Chaos

Nature: Gentle
Als in sinnoh, where is that location? It reminds me of Spear Pillar

RPG Maker Projects:
Pokemon Yitria: Redux - In Progress (Taking a break)
Pokemon Inferno Red - In Progress (Taking a break)
Pokemon Troditiran: Redux - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Boundless World - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Endless Crimson - Not Started Yet (I don't even remember what this was ._.)
Pokemon XD² - Shadows of a Former Chaos - In Progress
Pokemon Fragmented Red - On Hold
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here