The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups > Member Fanclubs

Notices

Member Fanclubs This is for clubs focusing on a member here at PC (no anti-clubs).
(This forum is closed.)

Advertise here

Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:44 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
This is a club for a very nice member named xxTemari, a naruto fan just like moi. Anyone who would like to know Miss Temari better should join
Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:45 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Thank you so much Lee!! Your the best
hope we get some members

//Temari of The Village Hidden in the Sand//

[My T-card ] [My PC Family] [My Fanclub] [Mini-Card]
♦ thanks eevachu for the t-card ♦
♦ thanks Karasuma for the awesome banner&avatar ♦
♦ Thanks Nidoshrew for the mini-card ♦

Spoiler:

Dont' Under-Estimate Me...

You Will Get Hurt

The eldest child on Gaara's team, Temari, as well as Kankuro, is terrified of Gaara, her youngest brother. When Gaara is away, she is a confident, strong Genin, although not a bully like Kankuro. Despite her fear for Gaara, she can be caring towards him, but only if Gaara isn't riled up.She has a deep dislike for war, and shows it when her teacher Baki told them their mission to Hidden Leaf for the Chuunin exams. Despite her dislike, besides Gaara, she has the strongest offense. Her enormous fan can execute a Slashing Wind attack, which can take on groups of enemies, and equally effective in a duel. She thinks ahead, like Shikamaru, to better suit her abilities.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Well don't you worry Temari, I'll try to ell some friends I know to join her so that this place will be alive
Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:52 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Thank you once again
so,what episode of naruto are you on??

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

The eldest child on Gaara's team, Temari, as well as Kankuro, is terrified of Gaara, her youngest brother. When Gaara is away, she is a confident, strong Genin, although not a bully like Kankuro. Despite her fear for Gaara, she can be caring towards him, but only if Gaara isn't riled up.She has a deep dislike for war, and shows it when her teacher Baki told them their mission to Hidden Leaf for the Chuunin exams. Despite her dislike, besides Gaara, she has the strongest offense. Her enormous fan can execute a Slashing Wind attack, which can take on groups of enemies, and equally effective in a duel. She thinks ahead, like Shikamaru, to better suit her abilities.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

I haven't seen Naruto in a while, but i think I'm on the episode where naruto is in the star country and I'm watching the first movie as well
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

I'm only on episode 107:I want to right you!! Finally a clash! Sasuke vs. Naruto! I didn't finish that one yet,I need to download more XD
and I can't wait till that movie comes out,it's probaly gonna be good

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:05 PM
Persona
Booted out - don't be like me!

*Joins*

*Put in reason why here* Um.. I don't know. xD

Hi Temari. I've watched all the naruto episodes. Next one will be episode 186.. I think.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Mustang
*Joins*

*Put in reason why here* Um.. I don't know. xD

Hi Temari. I've watched all the naruto episodes. Next one will be episode 186.. I think.

Thanks for joiningand That's awesome I'm still trying to catch up XD some of the episodes on my laptop aren't working to well right now XD

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:09 PM
Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxTemari

Thanks for joiningand That's awesome I'm still trying to catch up XD some of the episodes on my laptop aren't working to well right now XD
I have a laptop as well. And, I only have gotten to see all the later episodes on YouTube. I've also watched the #2 Naruto Movie. (I didn't get to see it)
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:09 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Welcome Roy

I watched this saturdays eppie, very funny indeed. Rock getting shaken by Ten Ten
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:11 PM
Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee
Welcome Roy

I watched this saturdays eppie, very funny indeed. Rock getting shaken by Ten Ten
The last one I watched was episode 185. It was when Naruto had an Onbu on his back. xD

Did you watch that one?
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:14 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
I have a laptop as well. And, I only have gotten to see all the later episodes on YouTube. I've also watched the #2 Naruto Movie. (I didn't get to see it)
I know,I can't wait till the movie come out

Quote:
Welcome Roy

Yeah(I love Ten Ten ),and naruto getting hit in the head with a stick lol
It's weird,when I watch it in japanese,then when I watch the new episode on Saturday, I think they all sound really weird XD

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Quote:
The last one I watched was episode 185. It was when Naruto had an Onbu on his back. xD

Did you watch that one?
No I stopped at episode 180, I need to keep up now I've been watching the movie with Sasuke-kun
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
No I stopped at episode 180, I need to keep up now I've been watching the movie with Sasuke-kun
I love saying kun,san,and chan at the end of there names XD Like Sakura-chan and Lee-san. lol...sorry I just had to say that XD

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:19 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Quote:
I love saying kun,san,and chan at the end of there names XD Like Sakura-chan and Lee-san. lol...sorry I just had to say that XD
That is true, I wish they said that in the american version, its probably one of the reasons i don't like the dubbing xD
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:20 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
That is true, I wish they said that in the american version, its probably one of the reasons i don't like the dubbing xD
lol,i know,and whenever I say it with my name, it just sounds weird lol XD

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:21 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:

Did you watch that one?

I can't wait to get new episodes XD You guys make me anxious when you talk about the episodes I haven't watched XD

EDIT: whoops! I'm sorry I double posted !

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:22 PM
Persona

Quote:
That could be a possible reason for me as well. When I started watching the episodes I missed on YouTube, I've gotten used to the Japanese voices and I liked it better than the English one's. And you know how its almost impossible to get a Naruto episode with English voices there.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:23 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
That could be a possible reason for me as well. When I started watching the episodes I missed on YouTube, I've gotten used to the Japanese voices and I liked it better than the English one's. And you know how its almost impossible to get a Naruto episode with English voices there.
Yeah,whenever I hear Neji speak in english I always think that his voice was deeper than that XD

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:26 PM
Persona

Quote:
Yeah,whenever I hear Neji speak in english I always think that his voice was deeper than that XD
Ya, the english voices makes them sound like little kids xD

Can I be your bro in your PC family?
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:27 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

And Kiba sounds like Teen Gohan, and then I did a little research and it is Gohan, yes!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:32 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
Ya, the english voices makes them sound like little kids xD

Can I be your bro in your PC family?
yeah,so I like the japanese version better,and I love saying to japanese words XD

and ofcourse you can

Quote:
And Kiba sounds like Teen Gohan, and then I did a little research and it is Gohan, yes!
oh,thats cool lee I think he looks cool without the hood

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Yeah, but when I first saw him, I thought that was the hair he had on his hood. But still, he is cool with Akamaru
Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:37 PM
xxTemari
Temari-kun

Quote:
Yeah, but when I first saw him, I thought that was the hair he had on his hood. But still, he is cool with Akamaru

yeah that's what I thought XD and I love akamaru.
That was cool what naruto did when he was fighting Kiba in the chunnin exams;pretending to be Akamaru

and also my sister fixed the save settings on the game, Rock Lee

Spoiler:

You Will Get Hurt

Old May 22nd, 2006, 05:40 PM
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Quote:

yeah that's what I thought XD and I love akamaru.
That was cool what naruto did when he was fighting Kiba in the chunnin exams;pretending to be Akamaru

and also my sister fixed the save settings on the game, Rock Lee
Oh yeah, poor akamaru got hit badly on the fight

Thats great, now it'll save automatically Temari =D

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here