The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development

Notices

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Advertise here

Old June 24th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Pandoras_Angel
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Can you recommend some Pokemon games out there for download...I'm looking for only the best the basic 2D is nice but if anyone knows of some 3D onez that would be AWESOME!!
EDIT: Im sorry about the other posts..im not sure wat happened..stupid Internet Ex!
Thank You in advance,

Pandoras_Angel
Old June 24th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

I'm sorry, but many of us haven't even finished one game. we got bored eventually and gave up.
Old July 27th, 2007, 01:24 AM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Exactly, I'm in the middle of making a game and i just can't complete this stupid town!
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:01 AM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vavavoom ♣
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
I'm sorry, but many of us haven't even finished one game. we got bored eventually and gave up.
Ummm... Talk for you, okay? Anyway, for your question Pandoras_Angel, I don't think that there is full game to download around here.

I left this community.

Soeur: Midori-Chi Soeur: Virtual Headache
Connaissance: mewthreew/armor
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Aqua Mudkip
LOL I'm okay!

I've found a game called pokemon pc. It's a nice 3d game although it's a bit short... you could try it over here http://spiritedtechnology.com/pokemonpc.htm Ther's also another version of it and it's a bit longer but I forgot where it is so i'll be looking for it. Hope you enjoy the game!

~*EDIT*~
The one I was talking about was the old version. The person who made it had it before but... it got lost while changing the computer of his. Which is why I am now looking for it. I will post it over in my post once I have found it ok? But for now enjoy your new 3D pokemon game!

JOIN OPERATION HEAD PIGEONS...
TO BRING BACK INVADER ZIM!

Last edited by Aqua Mudkip; August 4th, 2007 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Forgot to write the "thing" I said i was looking for...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here