The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old July 10th, 2006, 11:30 AM
pokemaster7
Is my Penguin army ready yet?

kyogre is considerd the "spirit of the sea"(dont get confused with lugia he is the "beast of the sea) and manifi is the "price of the sea" so manifi must be the son of the sea's head honcho wich is kyogre. you can also see manifi has lines and circles on i'ts body(like kyoge). and kyogre is featured in the same movie as manifi. so kyogre must be the father of manifi.

Spoiler:
You are a loser! unlike ME!
Old July 10th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Katsu-Bang
Nankurunasai~

Send a message via AIM to Katsu-Bang Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Katsu-Bang Send a message via Yahoo to Katsu-Bang
I can assure you that Manaphy is not related to Kyorge. Since when have legendaries had pre evolutions? And besides, that would mean Groudon would get a pre-evo too since Kyorge and it are parallel legendaries.

And my other guess is that Manaphy is our fourth "little legendary" Pokemon.

The only way they're related is because they both came from the ocean

l l Banner by: Southren-Hospitality l l Friend Code: 2234 3704 9857 l l
Old July 10th, 2006, 11:43 AM
pokemaster7

i never said manaphy is a pre evolved form of kyogre. and about groundon he does not neccisarily has an offsing but he might in the future. besides. how can y ou explane the "prince of the sea." if it is not an offsping than it migt be a clone of some sort(like mewtwo).besides why else kyogre be inthe same move as manifi. (kyogre is my favorite pokemon if you had'nt noticed)

Spoiler:
Old July 10th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Katsu-Bang
Nankurunasai~

Send a message via AIM to Katsu-Bang Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Katsu-Bang Send a message via Yahoo to Katsu-Bang
Quote:
why else kyogre be inthe same move as manifi
For the same reason Jirachi is in the same movie as Groudon. And Mew is in the same movie as Lucario.

l l Banner by: Southren-Hospitality l l Friend Code: 2234 3704 9857 l l
Old July 10th, 2006, 11:58 AM
pokemaster7

yes. but how else can kyogre be in the same movie as manifi, and you STILL hav'nt anserd the "prince of the sea" statement .

Spoiler:
Old July 10th, 2006, 12:03 PM
pokemaster7

all these clues add up as you can abviosly see.

Spoiler:

Last edited by pokemaster7; July 10th, 2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old July 10th, 2006, 08:41 PM
The Songbird
OBJECTION!

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to The Songbird
There aren't enough similar traits for Kyogre and Manaphy to be related that way. They look VERY different. Besides, like .:Roselia:. said, if Manaphy was Kyogre's offspring, Nintendo would have had offspring for Groudon too.

About the titles- Lugia is also known as "The Water's Great Guardian." Kyogre is "The Creator of the Sea." And Manaphy is "The Prince of the Sea." This creates a balance of power in the sea- Kyogre created it, Lugia guards it, and Manaphy rules it. That's how I see it anyways.

Old July 10th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Rioku_Zanketa
...::Ultimate Warrior::...

hmm......I've never really watched any of the other movies bast the deoxys ones...could someone show me a pic or two of manaphy?...
Old July 10th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Smarties-chan
Should've had that name change

I completely agree with songbird's statement. Kyogre is obviously the creator of the sea, Lugia is the guardian and Manaphy is the ruler. And if Manaphy is Kyogre's offspring, then what Pokémon is Manaphy's other parent?

I also find it pretty hard to believe that an orca's offspring would be a tiny fairy-ish Pokémon. =\ Besides, if Kyogre slept for thousands of years, when did it have time to breed?

Saying Kyogre and Manaphy are related is like saying Metapod and Silcoon are related because they are both coccoons. -.- Or how about Metapod and Scyther being related? They are both Bug type Pokémon that are green.

You're going to need a lot more evidence to convince me of Kyogre and Manaphy being related.
Old July 11th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Rioku_Zanketa
...::Ultimate Warrior::...

Quote:
I also find it pretty hard to believe that an orca's offspring would be a tiny fairy-ish Pokémon. =\ Besides, if Kyogre slept for thousands of years, when did it have time to breed?
well I dunno what to say about the other statements,....but thousands of years ain't all of the past......
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:24 AM
miyo
grass pokemon trainer

am I a noob or what? hahas. my question... what is Manifi? A newly discovered pokemon? o.o

pardon my lack of knowledge..
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Neo Android
Master Eevee Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Songbird
About the titles- Lugia is also known as "The Water's Great Guardian." Kyogre is "The Creator of the Sea." And Manaphy is "The Prince of the Sea." This creates a balance of power in the sea- Kyogre created it, Lugia guards it, and Manaphy rules it. That's how I see it anyways.
I agree about the whole lugia and kyorge 'job' statements. But for manfai we will have to wait for the movie to see its back story. It should be very intresting

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 11th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Smarties-chan

Quote:
well I dunno what to say about the other statements,....but thousands of years ain't all of the past......
According to the legend, the continents and the seas were created when Groudon and Kyogre were battling and they were put to sleep right after the battle was over. Don't tell me Kyogre had time to breed in the middle of a battle. -.-
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:52 PM
pokemaster7

You all say manifi the sea's ruler,but then why is it the"prince of the sea" instead of the "king of the sea" if it is the ruler. so it must be the son of the sea's most poweriful, or higher in sea sociaty wich is kyogre. and about groundon also having an offspring.on pokemon heros why did latios died while latias lives? latios death cannot cause latias to die, and same with groundon. forthermore about the sleeping for thousands of years, do we when kyogre slept, or when it or it's mate pregnanted. the thousand year sleep had nothing to do with it.

Spoiler:
Old July 11th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Smarties-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster7
You all say manifi the sea's ruler,but then why is it the"prince of the sea" instead of the "king of the sea" if it is the ruler. so it must be the son of the sea's most poweriful, or higher in sea sociaty wich is kyogre. and about groundon also having an offspring.on pokemon heros why did latios died while latias lives? latios death cannot cause latias to die, and same with groundon. forthermore about the sleeping for thousands of years, do we when kyogre slept, or when it or it's mate pregnanted. the thousand year sleep had nothing to do with it.
You still haven't answered my question. If Kyogre is the mother, who is the father?
Old July 13th, 2006, 03:47 PM
pokemaster7

I'm not sure on that one, it probibly didn't show the father in the move (if you remember the old show back then, they didn't show the other parent of lugia's offspring). Also kyogre dosn't has to be a mother(couled be a father),or it is a bisexual. and heres my view of who's who. lugia is gaudiun(like you said), kyogre is creator/ruler, and manaphy is the heir to the throne(or sits on a piece of coral).

Spoiler:
Old July 14th, 2006, 07:46 PM
miyo
grass pokemon trainer

what's manifi.... sry, I just didn't know ><;;
Old July 15th, 2006, 11:12 PM
obelisk-kun
GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyo
what's manifi.... sry, I just didn't know ><;;
a cross between tentacool and kyogre basicly.

bishies: mai-can from yugioh tsunade-sama from naruto and kojima kirie-san from girls bravo.
"Cory, they're co-ed bathrooms. Girls shower in there, NAKED!"
Old July 17th, 2006, 12:37 AM
miyo
grass pokemon trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk-kun
a cross between tentacool and kyogre basicly.
wow.. I didn't know tentacool and kyogre could breed.. o.O must be the newer generations... hmmms XD
Old July 17th, 2006, 11:07 AM
charizard_maa
Queen Chair

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to charizard_maa
Manifi is a legendary pokemon. It not a breeding from anything. (This is for Miyo). Look around the sprite forums here and you can see them in the sprites tread.

I agree with Smarties. Kyogre makes the sea. Lugia guards it. Manifi rules it. Not all kingdoms have a king and Manifi is a young looking pokemon so he is a bit too young to be called a king. Anyways, Kyogre is a mad pokemon which just knows how to fight. If you want anime proof then look at the episodes that it appeared in. Once awaken it decided to wreak havoc on the world. Why else would it be put to sleep? Kyogre doesn't have the idea of mating.

Also what is wrong here is that you are grabbing support from the anime which has a lot of holes in explaining things. Lugia for one thing. Makes in sense that it talked in the movie but said nothing in the episodes that it appeared in. Don't be getting all your support from the anime. It also helps to have video game support too.

Manifi could just be a pokemon that hatch from an egg. That all. I mean pokemon have to come and start somewhere. It doesn't mean they need a father and mother or something. ANyways, these titles came from the anicent humans who knew little about anything. Prince of the Sea, Guardain of the Sea, Creator of the Sea were all given to these pokemon by humans. These pokemon didn't tell them to call them that. Legends are made by humans so don't be thinking there is some kind of kingdom in the sea. There is an order but not some kind of kingdom where Manifi rules them all.

Pearl FC: 0516-3886-8747
Platinum FC: 0817-9631-0675

The funny thing about temporary is that you never know if it is actually temporary or permanent.
Old July 19th, 2006, 06:20 PM
ohsnap07960
Beginning Trainer

hey wait... since in da movie manafi got kyogre to come save him and wut not.... duznt that mean he sorta "controlls" kyogre and lugia to for that matter??
Old July 19th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Gary, the Magic Fairy
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
hey wait... since in da movie manafi got kyogre to come save him and wut not.... duznt that mean he sorta "controlls" kyogre and lugia to for that matter??
Yes, I think he would, because isn't he the eqivalent of Mew/Celebi/Jirachi?

I dont know... I haven't seen the movie.
Old July 22nd, 2006, 09:51 AM
ohsnap07960
Beginning Trainer

o so that technically means manafi has the potential to take every single water type (including two kick *** legendaries) and take over the known world... that would b sooo tight
WATCH OUT HO-OH MEWTWO AND RAYQUAZZA!!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links