The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2006, 12:00 AM
Forest Grovyle
Resident Reptilian Artist

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Forest Grovyle
The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Entry Thread! (September Edition)

Discussion thread can be found here

Anyways, welcome to the entry thread where we give you a theme so that you can get to work on your entry XD.

Now only entries can go here, no more…if you want to change your entry then edit the previous entry and drop a note saying that you have changed it.

Now one contest every month with a different theme, person with the best art gets a prize at the end of the month!

Now for the next contest theme:

It’s Diamond/Pearl Pokémon!!!

Whatever you think of the new Pokémon, they're here to stay. From Lucario to Manaphy, a firey monkey to a cute penguin, they're going to be hitting our DS screens soon! So we want to see your pictures of them. Be as creative as you possibly can!

The competition will last from the 1st of September to the end of the month (30th of September). Then a new contest will be announced next month along with the winners…we warn you now that we will be a little off-schedule what with judging and all.

Another word - judges cannot enter, and there is only one entry per person per month. So, get working and post your best pics!!!

Judges are:

Shadowfaith
Forest Grovyle
Light_Azumarill
Aquilamon
igtica

There will be a new entry thread each month but always the same discussion thread.

Have fun!

Forest Grovyle x wakachamo
~*paired since May 2007*~

Old September 29th, 2006, 03:39 PM
JBCBlank
Satanist to the core.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to JBCBlank Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JBCBlank Send a message via Yahoo to JBCBlank
Ahg! oye.. I posted mine at the biggining of the month.. oh well let me put it back up again....

ok eplaination, the girl is a char, from Remember when it rained? which is my Sprite comic, and the pokemon well you sould know...

~JBCBlank

_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•....*
* •. .•** Gorillaz Rock!!*..*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•. *

I have never and will never change my Username!
LOZ fan club Co-owner
:My journal:My DA:My Cosplays!:
Gorillaz Quote:
"Hey everybody! Look at me, I'm a Moron!"
*MURDOC NICCALS* Original Cribs episode.

Click here to level up my card!
Old September 30th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Chibi Pika
Nya?

Nature: Timid
Let it be known that I hate my scanner. >>

Well then. I just had to do Lucario, but with Riolu's release, I've been drawing the little guy like crazy, so I did both! I liked the drawing a lot, but I HATED coloring it. I lost my best dark gray Prisma and had to make do with the crappiest pencil in the world.

A parent Lucario running with its cubs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._and_Riolu.jpg

~Chibi~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links