• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
this in my opinion is just the most awesome hack on this website the only remake that looks like it will last till finish u've done an awesome job so far zel pretty soon it'll be done!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
As always, I'm grateful for all the positive feedback I'm getting. So, let's see what you were posting...

martijn: Thanks, I've fixed that.

Water Trainer: I will change the Apricorn sprites sometime (PM them to me if you want), but I'll not change the made balls, because there's no way to make them act as the G/S Custom Balls, so they'll stay as the R/S/E/FR/LG Balls (just to avoid confusing people)

That's it, I finished the Routes, and I'll start mapping of Victory Road... I'll make it a bit more interesting (perhaps bigger and tiring), and I'll use different tilesets for floors (so expect cold, hot, and a few changes in wild pokemon accordingly)

Well, see you all tomorrow! Don't spam, thanks!

Years
Hey gratz on your 500th post!

Anyway, about the changing in climate of victory road, perhaps, you should make it of each element? Or, unless you already had that planned, lol, anyway, Ill get back to work on that thing, :P

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I got it when I encountered a wild pokemon while fishing.

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
hey, zel, off topic to what everyone else is dicussing, but are you maybe going to put some evolved starters on victory road. It could be helpful to people who need a relatively strong fire, grass, or water pokemon(and who likes those types of pokemon better than the starters and their evolved forms??)

Last edited:

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
that would be cool (and also since it might be hard to trade from other games)but treecko is given to you by some girl

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Hey Zel, I made these GS Balls awhile ago, you might want them?

Just trying to help the best hack out there! :) Keep up the good work Zel buddy!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2007
Has anyone made a walkthrough for this? I was searching a few of the pages on this thread, but 89 is too many to read through. I did pick up somewhere though that about 2290 people or something like that downloaded the second beta. 3.5 is out now, so I was just wondering if anyone has attempted to write a walkthrough or some sort of FAQ on it

Years
I am writing a walkthrough, to spoil the subject, it was going to be a surprise, if no one mentioned it.. -.- But yea, I'm writing one. With pictures and such.

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Zel,can you make the bug-catching contest become a time-based event?I want it work more than twice!

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
Years
Time can't be implemented in FR, as far as I know. I thought the Bug Catching Contest was a random event which is linked to Kurt, Lapras and the berry trees. If you activate any one of them, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can do any of them again.

I might be wrong.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
can someone help on one of the pics i saw that the player that you play with was part in kanto do you go through the trees or something

shadowedness

Pokemon/RockMan Fanatic
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2008
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but whenever I leave my own house in the game, the screen goes black, and nothing shows up, but the sound is still playing in the background. I patched it properly, but I have two patches running because one is for this game, and the other is for the saving option. Is there any way of fixing this.

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but whenever I leave my own house in the game, the screen goes black, and nothing shows up, but the sound is still playing in the background. I patched it properly, but I have two patches running because one is for this game, and the other is for the saving option. Is there any way of fixing this.
You should download another rom of FR,which can save properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back