The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 27th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Chibaymega12
Enemies of the Leaf Beware!

Send a message via AIM to Chibaymega12
Hey zel, how many Rival encounters do you thin will be in B4? I know Ashlee will be in there, but what about the others?
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:04 PM
MickyD
Pokemon Master

Nature: Adamant
I'll wait... Zel's obviously got something big cooked up. Let the man work! Oh, and I love Shiny Gold!
Altivant Forever!
Old March 27th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Kashiki
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone help me with this problem? When I throw a Pokeball, the game crashes. I'm at the beginning of the game, just got the running shoes.
Old March 27th, 2007, 08:46 PM
GCFreak
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GCFreak
Thanks for the update info, Zel. Sounds like you're working hard!
Old March 28th, 2007, 04:37 AM
Redfilipe
I'm not a beginning player....

hey zel, you think that when B4 comes out, it will be complete? or you're planning to release more Betas?
Old March 28th, 2007, 09:03 AM
nxt gen trainer
Beginning Trainer

hey zel just wondering if you're gonna release a b4 or just release the final and complete version of SG and SGX and approximately how long will it take to complete the game 'cause i can't wait to play the final version!!!

oh and zel will you make all the legendaries catchable.
if you are gonna make only some catchable can you tell me which ones?:\
Old March 28th, 2007, 09:12 AM
The Boy of Soul.........
U must know who i am........

Don't u read the first post, it says all 386 pokemon will be catchable and b4 won't be the final version, in a post quite a few pages back zel said that he would do up to a b6 thats what i think??, to be the final version.Try and be patient, eveyone else is eager to play beta 4 but we're keeping the excitement in!!
Old March 28th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Zowayix
hi

Ok, so how do you do a PM? I have no idea whatsoever.
I want to know how to get all the starters but I don't want everyone else on this thread to be spoiled.
Can someone help?
Old March 28th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Fenix287
Beginning Trainer

out of all the different versions of gold remakes ive seen this is definatly the best.
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
I want to know how to get all the starters but I don't want everyone else on this thread to be spoiled.
Can someone help?
To send a private message:
Right when u log in there will be a box on the right that says Welcome, your name

Under that there will be the words private message, click on that

That will take u to your inbox where u will find I have sent u a PM regarding the locations of the starters, click on the message to open it

To reply, click reply

To send a new message click sen new message on the left.

Quote:
hey zel, you think that when B4 comes out, it will be complete? or you're planning to release more Betas?
It will definatly not be the last

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Akuchiki Byakuya
APPLZ

Send a message via Yahoo to Akuchiki Byakuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
Can someone help?
you can also click on someones name and go to pm.

Are you going to include larvitar on mt.silver since you can already purchase one at the lottery corner in goldenrod.
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:31 PM
xavivx
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xavivx
where can i find abra XD?
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Chibaymega12
Enemies of the Leaf Beware!

Send a message via AIM to Chibaymega12
@redfilipe

pretty sure it wont be the last beta, but it will prolly be the next last besides .5 betas cause the Kanto part is so short, of course zel is adding a bunch of xtra events, so it may be more
Old March 28th, 2007, 03:22 PM
MapleWarrior
Beginning Trainer

Abra is catchable right outside the Pokemon Daycare.
Old March 28th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Zowayix
hi

Old March 29th, 2007, 06:11 AM
vx4theflash
Let's play with my fire!

Gotcha!I was caught a shiny pokemon today!

Just a small thing...I don't like this cruel jellyfish
@Zel: Did you finish Saffron?
Old March 29th, 2007, 06:31 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Well, I don't have much time lately... Man... I hate that...
By the way... This is just the tip of the iceberg... You can expect me to actually being "abducted" by the Uni... XDXDXDXDXDXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibaymaga12 View Post
Hey zel, how many Rival encounters do you thin will be in B4? I know Ashlee will be in there, but what about the others?
All of them will be. In fact, since I'm not doing a thing in-game, at least I'm doing more planning in papers. So, for now I've thought about a lot of extra events. Most of them will include Ashlee and J&J doing bad stuff, and you having to fight them and save the day. But the other guys will be filling some empty spaces. And Carlos well... He'll be annoying you a bit (not as much as in Johto, but he'll always be hard to beat while in Kanto)

Just to give you an idea, there are 28 extra events involving rivals. Not every event has a battle, of course, or it may become annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooka_100 View Post
Are you going to include larvitar on mt.silver since you can already purchase one at the lottery corner in goldenrod.
Yes, because, well. It was there, and it must remain there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfilipe View Post
Of course B4 is not the last Beta you'll play. I think a Beta5 will include almost the rest of the game till the 2nd Battle in the League. Then a Beta6 will include Mt.Silver, and all the other sidequests. Then probably a Beta6.5 should come out trying to fix all that needs serious fixing. And if I'm able to, a Beta7 and so on will start having all the stuff I'm avoiding, trying to make them possible, if it is possible...

Of course, the game would be officially over at B6.5, the rest will just be tries to get extra stuff working...

That's all I can say for now... There are some holidays coming next week. If I'm not with a lot of stuff I may keep on working, but until then...

Bye everyone!

Old March 29th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
i am wondering if every legend in the game gets a lil event or puzzle to catch them , your going to do something like that zel ??
Old March 29th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Black Charizard.
Alter Ego
Community Supporter Tier 5

Zel I have a question you have maked a remake of pokemon gold with a new trainer in the beginning with his pokemon but if pokemon gold is not ready to the kanto region why can you stil come in lavender ect.
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:22 AM
XxTsukasa
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossel View Post
i am wondering if every legend in the game gets a lil event or puzzle to catch them , your going to do something like that zel ??
Yes, he said that he would MAKE ALL 386 POKEMON CATCHABLE. Read first page. This question was also asked, like 2 pages ago.

@pachelbel22: You don't seem to understand something [not in a bad way]. Shiny Gold is a hack of FireRed, but the game itself is NOT complete. He stopped it at Ice Path. If you try to go past it, and succeed, you'll just end up in a place in Fire Red that has been untouched. If you use a glitch, you can access it.
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Black Charizard.
Alter Ego
Community Supporter Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTsukasa View Post
Yes, he said that he would MAKE ALL 386 POKEMON CATCHABLE. Read first page. This question was also asked, like 2 pages ago.

@pachelbel22: You don't seem to understand something [not in a bad way]. Shiny Gold is a hack of FireRed, but the game itself is NOT complete. He stopped it at Ice Path. If you try to go past it, and succeed, you'll just end up in a place in Fire Red that has been untouched. If you use a glitch, you can access it.

no you can't get passed the ice path but in this forum some persons sad that you can go to lavender by teleporting in cainwood something like that
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:53 AM
XxTsukasa
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachel22 View Post
no you can't get passed the ice path but in this forum some persons sad that you can go to lavender by teleporting in cainwood something like that
Yeah, teleporting through a town is what I meant by 'passing the icepath.' I meant that as in passing the game's system, or it's intended system. You can get there like that because the game is still a hack of Fire Red, but it is incomplete, so there are still unused remnants of Fire Red there, and by using the particular town and doing something, you get sent to Lavender Town, which is a town in Fire Red that was most likely untouched, or the town you teleported from used Lavender's data, or something.
Old March 29th, 2007, 12:20 PM
trevor813
Its Just Me I Am Zero

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trevor813
sounds awesome Zel keep on truckin dude =)
Old March 29th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Krobelus
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Yeah, teleporting through a town is what I meant by 'passing the icepath.' I meant that as in passing the game's system, or it's intended system. You can get there like that because the game is still a hack of Fire Red, but it is incomplete, so there are still unused remnants of Fire Red there, and by using the particular town and doing something, you get sent to Lavender Town, which is a town in Fire Red that was most likely untouched, or the town you teleported from used Lavender's data, or something.
Dude.. you do realize that all towns in Kanto are untouched? Because Zel needs Kanto so it will be a genuine Gold Advanced version. If he didn't include Kanto, then it would be lame after the Elite Four. So all towns and stuff in Kanto are going to be slightly adjusted to match those of the original Gold Version. You also realize Johto is being made from the Sevii Islands?

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old March 29th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Quote:

I know all of them are catchable xD
What i said was if all of the legends get an event if you try to catch them like deoxys an the Triangle thing , you gett me now xD ?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links