The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 11th, 2007, 06:03 AM
danielson777
Charmandai!!!

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaSylar View Post
how do i get a leaf stone?
you can probably buy it in celadon city,and since you cant go there i dont think you can now
Old July 11th, 2007, 06:39 AM
rithwik
Modern story maker

Send a message via Yahoo to rithwik
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokettomonsuta View Post
You can't until next beta...( i think)
u can get a leaf stone, in the dragons cave( above the dragon gym), u will have to fight the 3 dragon trainers, from the right,from where u will get the dragon teeth( or something like that, then the gym leader wil give u the gym badge afetr getting that item).First fight the one near to the dragonteeth, then go a little left to the temple(or shrine) in the cave, fight the one over there, then go up, fight the one over there,Then after fighting them in this order, the last dragon trainer(with an altaria) will ive u a "leafstone".
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Veng3anc3
Woah..

i have a problem <.> when i try to save it says
'Error
Exchange Backupmemory' <--eh how do i fix this?
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:39 AM
trevor813
Its Just Me I Am Zero

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trevor813
i have a problem <.> when i try to save it says
'Error
Exchange Backupmemory' <--eh how do i fix this?

hmm get rid of ur old save file and in vba go to options emulator save type and check automatic and check Flash 128k so more than likely u will have to start over hopefully not
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:48 AM
RedAsh#1
Co. Owner and Pokemon Master

i cant seem to find machine part and i have been to powerplant and talked to team rocket guy and defeated him and i looking in gym everywhere and i have 2 badges from kanto what should i do?

Last edited by RedAsh#1; July 11th, 2007 at 07:59 AM.
Old July 11th, 2007, 08:52 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAsh#1 View Post
i cant seem to find machine part and i have been to powerplant and talked to team rocket guy and defeated him and i looking in gym everywhere and i have 2 badges from kanto what should i do?
Maybe you used the first Beta 4?
The newer Beta 4 has the machine part fix, but you have to use a save from before talking to Amelia in the Power Plant.

Also, the location of the part in the water was changed!
I posted a picture of the location on page 190 of this topic.

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old July 11th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Gamewhale
lol --

I can't find the Machine Part either. I'm using the newest Beta 4, I've beaten the Rocket, I've talked to Amelia, I've beaten Misty, but it's still not there. I've looked where dirk123 said, and all I get is "Do you want to surf?" What else must I do to get it?

Old July 11th, 2007, 09:56 AM
pizzakoe
Experienced Spriter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pizzakoe
You've got to be IN the Water
Old July 11th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Gamewhale
lol --

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzakoe View Post
You've got to be IN the Water
I tried that, still didn't work.

Old July 11th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Hey Zel, don't think this glitch has been found yet but on the circled tile you can walk on water to the left. Ok the upload is acting up so the link is the next best thing. And I know that isn't a pic from shiny gold but it is the same tile.

P.S. It happens before Misty returns to the Gym.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>

Last edited by Midnight Beat; July 11th, 2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Mew88
Flamethrower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firepulse View Post
I've reached S.S. Aqua. However, after getting stuck with Jess and Jamie, I can't get out of the ship!!! Does anyone (Zel?) know what to do???
Well for me all i did was go to the captains cabin and searched his drawers and it said maybe ther is a key in here, then it said nope, once i went back out jess and jamie were gone and at the door to leave the ship! Hope it helps:D
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:33 PM
kuku-melon
carbonero

In the Ice Cave there's a waterfall that I climbed, but when I got up there was room/sub-cave/whateveryouwanttocallit which had a boulder to be moved with strenght but apart from that the room had nothing at all, no items, no hidden items and not even pokemons!!!

Have u already edited that part of the ice cave (I suppose u haven't)??? or is it going to be the rest place of some legendary???
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Corona
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach805 View Post
Hey Zel, don't think this glitch has been found yet but on the circled tile you can walk on water to the left. Ok the upload is acting up so the link is the next best thing. And I know that isn't a pic from shiny gold but it is the same tile.

There is supposed to be a trainer there O_O

Old July 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM
rithwik
Modern story maker

Send a message via Yahoo to rithwik
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohtoFan View Post
Hey zel, I've a little question:
In the Ice Cave there's a waterfall that I climbed, but when I got up there was room/sub-cave/whateveryouwanttocallit which had a boulder to be moved with strenght but apart from that the room had nothing at all, no items, no hidden items and not even pokemons!!!

Have u already edited that part of the ice cave (I suppose u haven't)??? or is it going to be the rest place of some legendary???
ya, i was wondering the same.
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyRide View Post
There is supposed to be a trainer there O_O
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that it was before I ruined Misty's date. So there isn't any one there yet.

P.S. I am haveing trouble finding the machine part, can anyone help.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Inept Prodigy
Skillfully Unskilled

Nature: Lonely
I just got the chance to start playing this beta. Something weird happened to me when I was training. My name somehow changed from "Gold" to "Gol". So now, my Chikorita is treated as if it were traded because the OT is Gold, even though the ID numbers are the still the same. It doesn't listen to me now..., trained to high, I guess.
Old July 11th, 2007, 04:02 PM
john55
Meh

Nature: Adamant
I saw that some people found the machine part in different spots (or at least I think) I found the machine part 1 tile above the spot where dirk123 marked it, being on lapras at the waters edge. I hope this will help some of you out if you understand.
Old July 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM
birthofdna
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohtoFan View Post
Hey zel, I've a little question:

I wondered the same thing until I received some information.

FAVORITE POKEMON:
DEOXYS, the DNA POKEMON (hence my username)
Old July 11th, 2007, 05:06 PM
aaronburnsyou
<-- Please feed me Everstones!

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiHouou View Post
I just got the chance to start playing this beta. Something weird happened to me when I was training. My name somehow changed from "Gold" to "Gol". So now, my Chikorita is treated as if it were traded because the OT is Gold, even though the ID numbers are the still the same. It doesn't listen to me now..., trained to high, I guess.
Gasp, I remember other people talking about that happening to them at one point also. I don't remember how to fix it, so an alternate, more resourceful method of surviving the glitch might just be to catch more pokemon and use those to get the badge needed to get your pokemon to obey you.
Old July 11th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Inept Prodigy
Skillfully Unskilled

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronburnsyou View Post
Gasp, I remember other people talking about that happening to them at one point also. I don't remember how to fix it, so an alternate, more resourceful method of surviving the glitch might just be to catch more pokemon and use those to get the badge needed to get your pokemon to obey you.
I could do that, but my Chikorita is like level 13 and I still haven't had my first battle with the rival. It'll be pretty tough to catch if Chikorita makes everything faint. And I was planning to put this on my flashcard, and trading the legendaries to my LG to transfer to Diamond. I don't want Gol as the original trainer. Too bad I'm like that. Anyways, I started a new file.

Last edited by Inept Prodigy; July 11th, 2007 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Xeetro
Beginning Trainer

Hey Zel

i found some big glitch that could interest you. Since now i hav ghostbuster but i cant use it and i didnt figure out yet who can tell me how to, i thought i might go to sprout tower again. on the highest floor there was the red-haired rival-dude and the scene was just like at the first time u are there, master sage telling him he needs to love his pokemon more and then i fought him again with his same pokemon. Also in azaela the teacher that talks weird english is outside the school again, thought you'd like to know ;]

Still, awesome Hack, great work. Pls keep on releasing more betas so we can play further and plllsss no more betas where you hav to start from the beginning again ;]

@ All others: i got the ghost buster, misty weren'T in her gym and shes NOT at the kap... wth ~.~ what do i hav to do, pls someone, anyone tell me *trying to find answer in the previous sites now*

edit: nevermind, found the walkthrough, thx ;]
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Archer
a.k.a: ethan.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
@zeetro - You can't have a hack where you don't have to continue, it screws with flags and all sorts of variables. Especially if there are changes made to somewhere you have already passed.
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Xeetro
Beginning Trainer

nooo u got me wrong, when i was talkin bout hack i meant the whole game, cause its a hack of pokemon red ;P

@Zel:
new glitch: when u arrive in kanto using the ship and u talk to the upper sailorman from above him the game crashes.
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:42 AM
pokemon1412
Beginning Trainer

Zel...

For some reason, the RED GYARADOS always have random number attribute exact same with trainer id and secret trainer ID. That made RED GYARADOS always has ssame nature, gender, etc.

Did you take those script by combining with Shiny Patch Action Replay Codes...??? Because it has same case with PAR
Old July 12th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Pokemon_X
Trainer

i found something odd when you try to fly from new bark it is placed instead of pallet or island one

oh and if you want my shiny pokemon here they are pigey, etc. and ratata,etc.
Attached Files
File Type: sav Pokemon Shiny Gold 0.4.sav‎ (128.0 KB, 29 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Howling with the wolves i'm among

Diamond:
Name: Milan
Friendcode: 1890 8675 2263
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here